剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Who knows what could be hidden at the bottom there.
苹果手♥机♥ 三万纸币 葡萄干
An iPhone, 30 grand in use notes, raisins.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
喂
Hello.
是我 说吧
Yeah, speaking.
不好意思 你是谁
Sorry, who is this?
好 一个这个 两个那个
Yes, right, so two of those, one of those,
-再要两个这个 好的
- and a couple of those, please. ‐ Okay.
来个大块圆硬糖吧 20便士一块
Can I interest you in an extra gobstopper for 20p?
乔治 帮帮我 两颗可乐糖
George, back me up. Two cola keeps
还有两块焦糖华夫饼 谢谢
and a couple of caramel wafers, please.
照这个速率卖♥♥糖
These sweets are selling like‐‐
我本来想说"绝了[烤饼]"
well, I was gonna say hotcakes,
但我看了下烘焙摊的克里斯汀
but I'm looking over at Christine on baked goods,
说实在的真是寂静如坟场
and to be honest it's a graveyard.
她看上去好痛苦 这就是问题所在
She's so miserable. That's the trouble.
孩子都以为蛋糕有毒
The kids think all the cake's poisoned.
抱歉
Sorry.
保罗
Paul?
有人因为我妈报♥警♥了
Someone called the cops on my mum.
报♥警♥ 为什么
Police? Why?
我不知道 是花♥园♥的事
I don't know. It's this garden thing.
-我得过去处理下 -好
- I've got to go sort it. - Okay.
有什么事告诉我 向她问好 拜
Well, let me know how it goes. Give her my love. Bye.
-抱歉 -接着工作 我们都排上队了
- Sorry. ‐ Back to work. We have a queue forming.
没错
Right.
给你们正在生长的小脑袋和小牙齿吃更多糖吧
More sugar for your developing brains and teeth, yay!
-耶 -你想要什么
‐ Yay. ‐ What can I get you?
谢谢 哥们 抱歉了
Thanks a lot, mate. Sorry about that.
你好 你因为我妈报♥警♥了吗
Hello, did you call the police on my mum?
我以为她走失了
Oh, I thought she was lost.
你看到一个老妇人在你的花♥园♥里
You see an elderly woman in your garden,
会觉得她或许 不是逃跑
and you think she might have‐‐well, not escaped,
但或许是从养老院里走了出来
but wandered off, maybe, from a facility.
那是我妈 也是你的邻居
Well, that's my mum, who's also your neighbor.
我之前跟你女友说过这件事
And I spoke to your girlfriend about her
她会过来照顾玫瑰 她说可以
coming to do the roses, and she said it was fine.
我没有女友
I don't have a girlfriend.
或许是我的室友
One of my housemates, maybe?
玛蒂娜 伊玛 娜迪娅
Martina? Ema? Nadia?
我不知道 她正要去跑步
I don't know. She was going for a run.
-棕色头发 -玛蒂娜
- Brown hair. ‐ Martina.
我今天没见到她 我觉得她去跑步了
I haven't seen her today. I think she's on her run?
什么 还在跑
What, still?
听着 我很抱歉让你妈妈不开心了
Look, I'm sorry if I upset your mum.
只是有点奇怪 我想警♥察♥
It was just a weird situation, and I thought the authorities
应该能比我更好地处理这事
would be able to deal with it better than me.
-对 我理解 -那些玫瑰很美
‐ Yeah, no, I understand that. ‐ Those are nice roses.
告诉你妈妈我们自己能照顾
Tell your mum we'll look after them ourselves.
这成了她很关心的一件事
It's just a thing that she's become focused on, you know,
因为她朋友搬走了 所以玫瑰成了象征
because her friend went away, and so the roses are symbolic.
我明白 相信我
I get it. Trust me.
我们自己能照顾
We'll take care of them.
那好 谢谢
All right, thank you.
妈 都解决了
Hey, Mum. It's all sorted.
我不是抢劫 只是修剪
I wasn't burgling. I was pruning.
再说我也爬不上窗户 都这老腿了
I couldn't climb in a window anyway, not with these legs.
我知道 警♥察♥理解发生了什么
No, I know, the police understand what happened,
我也刚跟住在隔壁的几百个人中的一个
and I've just spoken to one of the 700 people
谈过这件事了
who live next door.
好 然后呢
Oh, okay, and?
他说他会照顾那些玫瑰
He said he'd look after the roses.
但他能好好照顾吗
But will he do it properly, though?
-琳肯定会难过的 -别告诉她
- Oh, Lynn's gonna be so upset. ‐ Don't tell her.
她不需要知道 她不会记得的
She doesn't need to know. She won't remember.
而且我不确定你有正当理由过去
I'm not sure you can reasonably expect to go
摆弄别人家的花♥园♥ 妈
and fiddle around in someone's garden anyway, Mum.
我只是觉得这样不行 不是长久之计
I just don't think that's gonna work, you know, going forward.
-但她拜托我了 -可问题是
‐ She asked me, though. ‐ But the thing is,
他们搬走了 亲爱的
they've moved away now, sweetheart.
来 抱抱
Here, have a hug.
你现在变成了疯狂拥抱达人了 是吧
You're fucking hug mad these days, aren't you?
他们为什么搬走 琳和鲍勃
Why did they move, Lynn and Bob?
他们一直都精神矍铄
They always seem so sprightly.
琳得了老年痴呆 还是早期
Well, Lynn's got dementia. Early stages.
但他们需要一个养老院
They needed sheltered housing, you know,
有人照顾看管的那种
somewhere with a warden and all that.
你有没有觉得所有人都
Do you ever get the feeling that everybody's...
错过了彼此的生活
missing each other a bit?
这是现代人的诅咒 不是吗
Well, it's the modern curse, isn't it?
理查德·布兰森 英国最具有传奇色彩的亿万富翁
以特立独行著称 曾驾驶热气球飞越大西洋和太平洋
我们都在各自的孤岛上 像布兰森一样
We're all on our own islands, like Branson.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
我们就不能有个正常的对话吗
Can't we just have one horsecocking conversation?
见了鬼了
Jesus wept.
爱丽 快来看这个
Ally, come and look at this.
好 这样不错
All right, that's good.
-现在转圈 转圈 -好
- Now spin, now spin. ‐ Okay.
再来一次
And again!
他们在看什么
What are they watching?
真甜啊
Sweet.
然后第二次我抱你起来
And I'll pick you up on the second one.
但他们跳得真烂 对吧
They are shit at it, though, aren't they?
绝对的
Absolutely, yeah.
简直惨不忍♥睹
It's fucking awful.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表