剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Who's that?
还有一个半小时才开始呢
Not kicking off for another half an hour.
50周年结婚纪念日
我们来早了
We're early.
是啊 我看出来了 早了一个半小时
Yeah, I can see that. You're half an hour early.
你还想让我们离开吗
Do you want us to go away again?
要命了 爸 别阴阳怪气
Fuck's sake, Dad. Don't start.
这是你的派对 进来吧
It's your party. Come in.
我们想着早点过来帮忙
We thought we'd get here early so we can help out.
我觉得一切都尽在掌握了
Oh, I think we've got everything under control.
-爸 -我来了
- Dad! - Go up.
-确定一切都在掌控中吗 -确定
- Sure it's all under control? - Positive.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
-你们还 -格蕾丝
- Oh, hi. - Hello, Grace.
-纪念日快乐 -谢谢 亲爱的
- Happy anniversary. - Thanks, love.
你的笔记本充电器在哪 爸爸
Where's the mains lead for your laptop, Dad?
-只剩4%的电量了 -不 那不可能
- It's on 4% battery. - No, that's not right.
我昨晚充电了 准备给今晚用
I charged it last night, ready for this evening.
我一直没用
I've not been on it.
或许我弄错了
Well, maybe I got it wrong, then.
不不 等等 过来 其他人用过吗
No, no, wait. Come here. Has someone else been on it?
卢克用电脑了吗
Has Luke been on it?
天呐
Christ.
对 他在用这台电脑给雅各布发信息
Yep, he's been messaging Jacob on this.
他怎么这么大胆
Fucking how dare he?
好吧 我们集中注意力
Right, let's be focused.
只买♥♥我们今晚需要的东西
Only get what we need for tonight.
别乱晃
No browsing.
我们是寻找鸡肉的导弹
We are chicken-seeking missiles.
我们还需要其他的吗 鹰嘴豆 芝士
Do we need anything else? Hummus? Cheese?
不不不不不 尤其不要芝士
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Specifically no cheese.
-好 -我们想要芝士的对立面
- Okay. - We want the exact opposite to cheese.
芝士的对立面是什么
What's the opposite of cheese?
不知道 果酱吗
Um, I don't know. Jam?
是液体 还甜甜的 对吧
That's liquidy and sweet, isn't it?
不过传统上 芝士的对立面是粉笔
Although traditionally, the opposite of cheese is chalk.
俗语 表示两样东西或两人截然不同
对 说的没错 粉笔和芝士
Oh, yes, that's right. Chalk and cheese.
不过羊奶干酪挺粉笔的 对吧
Though feta's quite chalky, isn't it,
它的口感
in its texture, I suppose.
我喜欢我们的对话
I love our little chats.
是吗 你真会挖苦人
Oh, do you? You're so sarky.
鸡肉 鸡肉 鸡肉
Chicken, chicken, chicken.
见鬼 说真的
Fuck. I mean, seriously.
我们应该去充电吗
Shall we plug it in to charge it?
这是故意的
This is deliberate.
这是故意挑衅我
It's a deliberate fucking challenge to me.
不好意思 亲爱的 但我们对那男孩手太软了
I'm sorry, darling, but we are too soft on that boy.
-一直如此 -我去充电吧 这样就...
- We always have been. - Let me plug it in so we--
不 我先给妈妈发信息
No. I'm messaging Mummy first.
我看看 糖霜饼干
Right. Iced gems.
糖霜饼干是什么
What's iced gems?
70年代的食物 爷爷最爱的零嘴
'70s food. Catnip for Granddad.
怎么了
What?
你之前在用爸爸的电脑吗
Have you been on your dad's computer?
-有吗 -没有
- Have you? - No.
卢克
Luke.
-那是爸爸的短♥信♥吗 -对
- Is that a text from Dad? - Yes.
-我能看吗 -不能
- Can I see it? - No, no.
-他生气吗 -对 他非常生气
- Is he angry? - Yeah, he's very angry,
因为他让你不要用任何电子设备
because he told you not to go on any devices.
好了 现在充电吧
Right. Charge it now.
还没到时间
It's not yet!
我想跟雅各布聊天
I wanted to talk to Jacob.
好吧
Right.
来吧
Come on.
我们来早了
We're early!
要命了 你们也是 进来吧
Fuck me. You as well. Come in.
我们想来帮帮忙
We thought we might be able to help out.
这还很凉
Now, um, this is still pretty cold.
但如果你们有地方
But if you do have room--
-等等 -保罗
- Hang about. - Paul?
不
No.
灯灭了
The lights have gone off.
-该死 -爸爸
- Oh, shit. - Dad?
谢谢 各位
Thanks, everyone.
请各位顾客站在原地
If all our customers could just stay still
只需要几秒钟时间
and where they are for a few seconds more,
紧急照明就会亮起来
the emergency lights should kick in any moment.
好吧 我们把这些放下回家吧
Right, let's just abandon this and go home.
收银机肯定用不了了
The tills won't be working.
我不想回家 爸爸会杀了我
I don't want to go home. Dad's gonna kill me.
他不会的 我会跟他谈谈
He won't. I will speak to him.
再说 我们必须回家 今天是纪念日派对
And anyway, we have to go home. It's the anniversary party.
为什么事情非得这样
Why does it have to happen like this?
我做了什么 让事情变得这么糟
What do I do that makes this stuff happen to me?
我为什么不能控制些什么
Why can't I control anything?
别这样
Hey. Come on.
紧急照明倒计时 现在亮
Emergency lighting going on...now.
妈的
Shit.
抱歉 抱歉
S-sorry, sorry.
看来整个区都停电了
It appears to be a borough-wide power cut.
一切都没电了
Everything's down.
很激动人心 对吧
Wow, it's sort of exciting, isn't it?
50周年
对 像在电影里
Yeah, like a film.
不知道是否会发生谋杀
I wonder if there'll be a murder.
等卢克回来后就有了
When Luke gets back, yeah.
我们还能看你做的那个视频吗 保罗
Can we still watch that video thing you've done, Paul?
不能 没电了
No. Battery's flat.
所以派对的重头戏放不了了
So the whole centerpiece of the party can't happen.
被毁了
It's ruined.
也好
Oh, well.
你什么意思 "也好"
What do you mean, "Oh, well"?
我只是说我不想太麻烦你
I just meant that I didn't want it to bother you too much.
这麻烦的我头大 说实话 爸
Well, it bothers the shit out of me, to be honest, Dad.
我已经做了好几周
I've been working on it for weeks.
我们都是 我和艾娃
We both have, me and Ava.
这很重要 我想让你喜欢
It's important. I wanted you to like it.
所以别说"也好" 好像你不在乎一样
So please don't "Oh, well" me like you don't give a shit.
不如我去烧壶水吧
Why don't I put the kettle on?
没有电 妈
There's no fucking electricity, Mum.
你要用什么加热炉子 脑电波吗
What are you gonna power it by, mind rays?
保罗 不如你先冷静一下
Paul, why don't you just calm down just a little?
艾利克斯 无意冒犯 滚犊子
Alex, with respect, fuck off.
我们别现在吵
Okay, let's not do this now.
不不 我们就现在吵
No, no, let's do this now.
你毁了整个晚上 卢克
You have ruined this evening, Luke.
好吗 你开心了吗
Okay? Are you happy?
你完完全全毁了今晚
You've completely fucking ruined it.
我们一家人都投入了
The entire family was involved
一起制♥作♥那些幻灯片
in getting that slideshow together,
而你唯一
and the only thing,
你唯一需要做的事就是不要搞砸
the only thing you needed to do was not fuck it up.
结果呢 你搞砸了
And guess what. You fucked it up.
一如既往
As usual.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病 卢克
What the fuck is wrong with you, Luke?
说真的 我问你问题呢
Seriously, mate. I'm asking you a question.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
天呐
Christ!
回来
Come here!
-卢克 -爱丽
- Lukey! - Ally.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表