剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
-开玩笑的 那是个性♥爱♥室 -是嘛
‐ I'm kidding. It's a sex room. ‐ Yeah?
-我爱这个地方 保罗 -我也是
- I love this place, Paul. ‐ Yeah.
去他的 我们把它买♥♥了吧
Fuck it. Let's put in an offer.
-真的吗 -真的
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah.
天哪 我们马上要有一座带楼梯的房♥子了
Oh, my God. We're gonna have a house with stairs.
一大堆楼梯
Fucking tons of stairs!
潮水还挺大的
That tide's really coming in.
-爸 拿着我的手♥机♥ -怎么了
‐ Dad, take my phone. ‐ What?
我不想把它弄湿
I don't want it to get wet.
没问题
Okay.
-他刚把他手♥机♥给我了 -是啊
- He just gave me his phone. ‐ Yeah.
还是自愿的
By choice.
他缴械了 我的天
He surrendered his weapon. My God.
你瞧呼吸新鲜空气的作用了吧
You see what some fresh air can do?
我想如果他们真在这里找地方住下
I suppose if they do get a place down here,
我们可以周末过来看看
we can visit at the weekends.
买♥♥下一座海滩房♥也有可能
Buy a beach hut, maybe.
那些贵的要死
They cost thousands.
好吧 那就租一个
All right, rent one, then,
或者在爸妈的花♥园♥里露营
or camp in Mum and Dad's garden.
怎么 跟新生儿一起吗
What, with a new baby?
人们会带新生儿做很多事
Well, people do all sorts with a new baby:
参加庆祝活动 去商店偷窃
go to festivals, shoplift.
这水漂打得不错 伙计
Nice one, mate!
人能在海滩上变回孩子 不是吗
You can be a kid again on the beach, can't you?
天 我们可以养条狗
Oh, God. We could get a dog.
什么 然后把它每次留在海滩房♥
What, and leave it in the beach hut
两个星期 直到我们回来为止
for two weeks at a time until we come back down?
它会饿死的
It would starve.
而且我们家不能养狗 保罗
And we can't have a fucking dog at home, Paul.
-老天 -我知道不能 这太蠢了
- Jesus Christ. ‐ No, I know. It's daft.
-我只是感觉 -烦躁
- I just feel like, you know... ‐ Irritating.
-实际上是兴奋 -行吧
‐ Infused, actually... ‐ All right.
-这才是我的感觉 -抱歉
‐ Is what I feel. ‐ Sorry.
这里的空气有点不同
There is something about the air
还有空间 光线
and the space and the light.
很不同 充满希望
It's‐‐it's different. It's hopeful.
是呀 没错
It is. Yeah.
这里真的很棒 真的
It's really, really nice here. It is.
不过仅限几个小时
For a few hours.
我们什么时候打道回府
When are we heading back?
抱歉 你能再说一次吗
Sorry, could you say that again, please?
上面写 "像一个25岁的男子那般精力旺盛"
It says, "Potent as a 25‐year‐old."
纸上确实写着这句话 没错吧
Right, it says that on that piece of paper, does it?
是的
Yes.
我能复印一张或者
Can I have a copy of that or...
现在 你的精♥液♥正在被进行
At the moment, your sperm is being put
高速清洗和旋转循环
through a high‐speed wash and spin cycle
为了找到最健康的精♥子♥
to find the healthiest ones.
是啊 真是不可思议 对吧
Yeah, it's amazing, isn't it?
是啊 太不可思议了 没错
Yeah, it's pretty amazing, yeah.
之后它会被放入爱丽最优质的卵子里
It will then be placed with Ally's best eggs.
还有 爱丽 我们将会给你换另一种药物
And, Ally, we'll switch you to another medication
为精♥子♥植入你的子♥宫♥内膜做准备
to prepare your uterus lining for the implant.
太棒了
Terrific.
吉 谢天谢地
Kee, ugh. Thank God.
我极度需要跟你吐整整两小时苦水
I really need to just talk at you for two solid hours
有关体外受精和他妈的布罗德斯泰
about IVF and fucking Broadstairs
然后让你点点头说 "真可怜"
and have you nod your head and say, "Poor you."
所以我给你点了一杯马丁尼还有一堆薯条
So I've ordered you a martini and loads of chips.
爱丽 不好意思
Oh, Ally, I'm so sorry,
但我是来说我得失约了
but I've just come to say I can't do this.
托尼刚进了医院
Tony's just gone into hospital.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
情况不怎么严重
Oh, it's nothing too serious.
所以我才能来喝杯快酒
So I can stay for a really quick drink,
但是之后我就得去
but then I do need to‐‐
不不不不不 没事
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. It's fine.
没事的 你去吧 去
It's fine. You go. Go.
你继父需要你
Your stepdad needs you.
是啊 但我最好的朋友也需要我
Yeah, but my best friend needs me too.
没关系 我可以等
Oh, it's fine. It'll wait.
你有能代替我的朋友吗
Is there a substitute friend you can get here instead of me
能来喝马丁尼酒并且向你点头
to drink martinis and nod at you?
没有
No.
没人可以代替你 吉
There's no replacement for you, Kee.
嗯 真是让人出乎意料
Well, this is unexpected.
是啊 我刚意识到我们已经
Yeah, I just thought that we hadn't
很久没有聊聊天了
spoken to each other for ages
除了一些我们无聊的旧工作
apart from our boring old work.
对 能聊聊天很好
True. It's good to talk.
这是句广♥告♥词 对吧 手♥机♥广♥告♥
That was an advert, wasn't it, for phones?
想象一个需要鼓励人们才会用手♥机♥的世界
Imagine a world where people needed encouraging to use a phone.
-我知道 太疯狂了 -这些薯条太好吃了
- I know. Mad. - These are great chips.
可能是炸了三遍
Triple‐cooked, probably.
这年头干什么都得三遍起步了 对吧
Triple's the least these days, isn't it?
你还记得当人们只炸一遍的时代吗
Do you remember when people used to cook them once?
真是白♥痴♥
Idiots.
对 你的女儿们怎么样了
Yeah. Um, how are the girls?
还行 从某个角度来说
Fine, in a‐‐yeah‐‐sense.
什么角度
In what sort of sense?
你懂的 你带着你家卢克
Well, you know, how you took your Luke
去医院诊断为焦虑症之类的
to be diagnosed, anxiety, et cetera?
-对 -我也带女儿们去了
- Yeah. ‐ Well, I took the girls
因为我认为她们有多动症
because I was convinced they had ADHD.
但据医生所说
But according to the psychologist,
她们只是很不乖而已
they're just really badly behaved.
好吧
Right.
对
Yeah.
那凯伦呢 你们重新说话了吗
And Karen‐‐are you guys on speaking terms again?
并没有
Not really.
她怪我把女儿教成这样
She blames me for the girls' behavior
因为她们是双胞胎 而她不想要双胞胎
because they're twins and she didn't want twins
-说我"逼她去做试管婴儿" -好吧
- and I "Made her go through IVF." ‐ Right.
显然这是我们双方的共同决定
It was a joint decision, obviously.
我不是个霸道的人
I'm not an assertive person,
但在她记忆中不是这样
but she doesn't remember it like that.
不过 不说无聊的试管婴儿了
Anyway, enough, uh, boring IVF tedium.
你想聊点什么
What do you fancy talking about?
没什么特殊的
Nothing specifically.
对 我确实喝了点红酒
Yes, I did have some wine.
没关系 我没想问
That's fine. I wasn't going to ask.
我不想做饮酒希♥特♥勒♥
I don't wanna be drink Hitler.
或任何希勒特都不想
Or any Hitler, really.
你出门的时候我一直在查资料
I've been researching while you were out.
查什么
Researching what?
关于搬出伦敦
Possibly moving out of London.
-保罗 -只是一个想法
‐ Paul. ‐ It's just a thought experiment.
-我知道我们没讨论过 -完全没有
- I know we've not discussed it. ‐ At all.
但我们需要空间 对吧
But we need space, don't we?
对
Yes.
卢克需要一个正经的卧室
Luke needs a proper bedroom.
我们需要一个花♥园♥ 给新孩子的空间
We need a garden, space for the new baby.
还没有孩子呢
There isn't a baby yet.
我们负担不起伦敦的
And we can't afford anywhere bigger
-更大的房♥子 对吧 -对 但是
- in London, can we? ‐ No, but, like‐‐
这地方可以卖♥♥一大笔钱
We could sell this place for a fortune?
住在离伦敦一小时车程的独栋大宅
Live an hour out of London in a mansion‐‐
好吧 或许不是一小时车程的大宅
I mean, all right, maybe not an hour for a mansion.
也许要一个半小时车程 但还是
Maybe 90 minutes, but still.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表