剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Do you know "The Shadow Of Your Smile"?
♪你微笑之影♪
♪ The shadow of your smile ♪
♪当你在这时♪
♪ When you are here ♪
-离去 -什么
‐ Gone. ‐ What?
歌♥词是"当你离去时" 那家伙走了
It's "When you are gone." The fellow's gone
所以她只能幻想他微笑的影子
so she can only imagine the shadow of his smile.
如果他还在 她很容易能看到他的笑容
If he's still here, sh e can easily see his smile.
就挂在他脸上
It's just there on his face.
总之 你会弹这首歌♥吗 亲爱的
Anyway, do you know it, sweetheart?
你还好吗 哥们
You all right, mate?
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
这是什么
What's this?
这是给莉亚外婆的惊喜
It's a surprise for Granny Leah.
艾利克斯今晚要开着它接走她
Alex is gonna drive her away in it tonight.
-很不错 对吧 -是啊
‐ Well, it's lovely, isn't it? - Yeah.
我们一直在车♥库♥里修它
We've been doing it up in the garage.
-我们 -我和艾利克斯
‐ We? ‐ Me and Alex.
我不知道你对修车感兴趣
Didn't know you're into mending cars.
我也不知道 直到我尝试后
Neither did I until I tried it.
那不是你平常的爱好
That's not your usual thing, you know?
平常我很笨手笨脚 至少我觉得是这样
Oh, usually I'm clumsy. At least I think I am.
但我很喜欢 像一种治疗
But I love I t. It's a kind of therapy.
嗯
Right.
你试过拆卸发动机再重新组装吗
Have you ever stripped an engine and reassembled it?
没有 我只是 如果车不能开了
No. I just‐‐you know, if a car doesn't work,
我就让人过来看看
I get a bloke to come and look at it.
你懂我意思吗 说实话
Do you know what I mean? It's all a bit of a mystery,
我一直觉得引擎盖下的世界很神秘
what goes on under the bonnet, to be honest.
我只是给它最后擦擦亮
I'm just giving it one final polish.
那艾利克斯和莉亚要开这辆车去度蜜月吗
So, Alex and Leah are gonna drive off on honeymoon in this?
对 很快
Yeah, pretty soon.
那之后你要怎么办
What are you doing after that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不能再住在莉亚家了
You can't stay at Leah's anymore.
我知道 爸爸
No, I know, Dad.
所以你得回家来
So you need to come home.
-你得回家了 卢克 -我觉得我做不到
- You need to come home, Luke. ‐ I don't think I can.
-我觉得我在家不开心 -好吧
- I don't think I can be happy at home. ‐ Okay.
我已经忍♥受了
I've gone along with this
好几周这种情况 伙计
for a couple of weeks now, mate,
但你是个孩子 你必须回家
but you're a child, and you have to come home.
不然你要住在哪里
Where are you gonna live otherwise?
雅各布说他们家有客房♥
Jacob says they've got a spare room
能让我住在莉亚外婆回来
until Granny Leah gets back.
莉亚外婆刚结婚 伙计
Well, Granny Leah's just got married, mate,
她不会让你像个电灯泡一样住在家里
so she's not gonna want you in the house like a gooseberry.
她喜欢我住在家里
She likes having me around.
艾利克斯也喜欢我住在家里 他就像
Alex likes having me around. He's like a...
-像什么 -像个爸爸
‐ Like a? ‐ Like a dad.
-是吗 -我很抱歉 爸爸
‐ Is he? ‐ Look, I'm sorry Dad,
但你不会改变
but you're not gonna change.
你试过 你也想改变 但你做不到
You've tried to, and you've wanted to, but you can't.
我不能跟你住在同一个屋檐下
And I can't be in the same house as you.
我不能再接受你的愤怒了
I can't take the rage anymore.
这让我焦虑 痛苦
It makes me anxious and miserable.
当我和艾利克斯在一起时
When I'm with Alex,
我很平静 我能做自己
I'm calm. I can be me.
我甚至都不需要再吃药了
I've even been able to stop taking my medication.
等等 你停药之前
But hang on, you should talk to a doctor
得问问医生
before you stop taking that.
我只有在不开心和焦虑时才需要吃药
I only need it when I'm unhappy and worried.
而我现在没有这两种症状
And I'm neither of those things at the moment.
好吧 卢克 听着
Okay, Luke, listen.
我们可以解决
We can sort this out.
我很抱歉 我打扰你们了 我这就走
I'm so sorry. I'm interrupting. I'll go.
-不 -你没有
‐ No. ‐ Oh, you're fine.
我已经准备让莉亚看看我们的座驾了
It's just that I'm ready to show Leah the chariot.
好的
Oh, yeah.
我在给它最后擦擦亮
I've been giving it one final polish.
完美
It's perfect.
多亏有你 卢克
Thanks in no small part to you, Luke.
上车吧 保罗 你想一起吗
Hop in. Paul, do you wanna squeeze in?
不了 我不用
No, I'm good, so...
这样可以吗
Yeah. That's all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
注意安全
Careful.
好 有三节台阶 一 二 三
Okay, three steps. One, two, three.
爱丽 到底是什么
Oh, Ally, what is it?
最好别是脱衣舞男
It better not be a male stripper.
-我没时间应付那个 -不是脱衣舞男 妈
- I've no time for that. ‐ It's not a stripper, Mum.
全身除了毛 抹了油 太没品味了
All shaved and oiled up, it's distasteful.
好 我要摘了
Right. Excuse me.
天呐
Oh, my word.
我通常不说嗒哒
I don't often say ta‐da,
但我觉得这个可以来一句 嗒哒
but I think this warrants a ta‐da.
这是送给我们的 莉亚 风吹散头发
This is for us, Leah. Wind in our hair.
-你买♥♥的吗 -我得到了一个合算的价格
‐ You bought this? ‐ I got a great deal on it
因为它需要好好修修
because it needed a lot of work.
但卢克和我一直在修理它
But Luke and I have been fixing it up.
原来你们去修车了
So that's where you've been.
-艾利克斯 这太棒了 -好了
- Oh, Alex, it's wonderful. ‐ Now,
你想上车吗
would you like to hop in?
回头见
See you soon.
-我希望你能让儿子回到家 -谢谢
- I hope you get your boy home. ‐ Thanks.
我爱你们所有人
I love you all.
几乎所有人吧
Well, nearly all of you.
-干得漂亮 伙计 -谢谢
‐ Well done, mate. - Thank you.
保罗
Hey, Paul.
你找到机会跟他谈了吗
Did you get a chance to speak to him?
嗯 我们谈了
Yeah, yeah, we had a chat.
-怎么样 -我觉得我能说服他
‐ Okay, and? ‐ Well, I think I can persuade him
重新回家里住
to live at home again.
好极了 你 你说了什么
Fantastic. What did‐‐what did you say?
他说了什么
What did he say?
你知道他不想跟我住在一起 爱丽
You know he doesn't wanna live with me, Ally.
-你知道的 -好吧
- You know that. ‐ Okay.
所以
So...
对 我打算搬出去
yeah, I think I'm gonna move out for a bit.
什么 不 不要
What? No, no,
我不希望你搬出去
I don't want you to move out.
还有其他办法吗
What's the alternative?
没有
No.
说真的
Seriously.
如果要选择什么对他最好
I mean, if it's about what's best for him,
我真的认为这样对他最好
I really think it's his best.
该死
Shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 那你要住哪里
Okay. Where are you gonna stay?
-说真的吗 -对
- Honestly? ‐ Yeah.
我爸妈家
Mum and Dad.
我知道
I know.
天呐
Oh, man.
见了鬼了
Fucking hell.
如果我们还在以前的房♥子
If we was in our old place,
你就能有一个像样的房♥间 你以前的卧室
you could have a proper room, your old room.
不 没事 妈 我没事
No, it's fine, Mum, I'll be fine.
但你不能翻身
You mustn't roll over, though,
否则你就要摔到地方 摔断手肘
or you'll be on the floor, break an elbow.
我会一动不动躺着 谢谢
I'll lie still. Thanks.
你要在这住多久 亲爱的
How long is this all for, love?
不久 我们只需要让卢克
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表