剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Not long. We just need to get Luke
重新习惯住在家里 之后
used to being at home and then, in a bit,
我就每周过去住几晚
I'll spend a couple of nights a week there
让那显得更正常
to make that seem more normal.
这样对大家都好
This is best for everyone.
你跟他说过冲水的事了吗
Have you told him about the flush?
没有
No.
什么冲水
What flush?
我们的马桶喜怒无常
The toilet is temperamental.
需要一些技巧
It takes some jiggling.
它很吵 所以如果
It's noisy, so if we just do
晚上只是尿尿 就留着不冲了
a piddle in the night, we leave it.
知道了
Oh, right.
但如果发生了其他状况
But if anything else occurs,
你得跟冲水的扳手较较劲
you do have to wrestle with the handle a bit.
-懂了 -来吧
‐ Gotcha. ‐ Come on.
-晚安 妈 谢谢 -好的
‐ Cheers, Mum. Thank you. ‐ All right.
-你们去睡吧 谢谢 -来吧
‐ Yeah you go on and thank you. ‐ Come on, you.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
晚安 爸 晚安
Night, Dad. Night.
你得喝点水 否则会...
You need to drink some water, or you'll be‐‐ ‐
很多人用铸铁阀导承
A lot of people use cast iron valve guides,
但艾利克斯说 如果可以应该用硅铜
but Alex says you should use silicon bronze if you can.
那些更精密
They're more precise.
而且名爵车应该用常规机油
And you should always use conventional oil with an MG.
合成机油很滑
Synthetic oil is slippery.
但油不就是润滑作用吗
But isn't oil meant to be slippery?
应该是太滑了
Too slippery, I meant.
-好吧 -它能让活塞环
‐ Right. ‐ It keeps the piston rings
无法♥正♥确触碰到气缸
from making proper contact with the cylinder.
之后就会错位
Then it won't sit properly.
听着 这一切都让我感到新奇
Look, fascinated though I am by all of this,
但你们得睡觉了 所以晚安吧
you guys should be in bed, so I'm gonna say good night.
好 晚安
Okay, good night.
-晚安 妈妈 -晚安
‐ Good night, Mum. ‐ Night‐night.
-晚安 卢克 -晚安
‐ Good night, Luke. - Night‐night.
-晚安 妈妈 -晚安 卢克
- Good night, Mum. ‐ Good night, Luke.
你回家真好
It's good to have you home.
我也很高兴回家
It's good to be home.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Hi, my darling. You all right?
我只是想说晚安
I just wanted to say good night.
那就晚安
Well, good night.
你还好吗
You okay?
我已经想你了
I miss having you here already.
我也想念在家
Well, I miss being there,
非常想
a lot.
但这样不会太久 我保证
But it won't be for long, I promise.
卢克怎么样了
How's Luke?
挺好
Fine.
他只想说发动机的事
He just wants to talk about engines.
好吧
Right. Well...
已经很晚了 你应该睡了
it's very late, and you should be asleep.
嗯 晚安 爸爸
Yeah. Good night, Dad.
-我爱你 -我非常爱你
- I love you. ‐ I love you very much.
做个好梦 好吗
Sweet dreams, okay?
好梦 拜
Sweet dreams. Bye.
晚安 亲爱的 拜
Good night, darling, bye.
见了鬼了
Fucking hell.
冲水啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Flush, you bastard!
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表