剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
我们没喝酒嗑药
We're not drinking or drugging.
那雅各布包里是什么
So what was that in Jacob's bag, then?
那个...
That...
没错 这个味道会更浓 泥土气息更重
Yeah, so this one will taste darker, more earthy--
还有少许烟熏味
hint of smoke in there, too.
我闻到了烟熏味
I can smell the smoke.
-这是夏威夷的咖啡豆吗 -不 不是
- This is Hawaiian? - No. No.
最后一个才是夏威夷 味甜 带有花香
The last one is Hawaiian-- sweet and floral.
好吧 当然 当然
Right, yeah. Of course. Of course.
这是印尼的咖啡豆 味道会更苦一点
This one is Indonesian--it will taste a bit more bitter.
跟我们一开始试的香醇咖啡豆有点像
Similar to the robust beans we tried first?
是啊 没错
Yeah, yeah, exactly.
你学得真快 卢克
You're a quick learner, Luke.
我能用下洗手间吗 爱丽
May I use your bathroom, Ally?
当然可以 上楼梯就是
Yeah, of course, top of the stairs.
我都不知道你喜欢咖啡
I didn't know you like coffee.
雅各布领我入门的
Jacob got me into it.
咖啡是他的兴趣 我们的兴趣之一
Coffee's his thing-- well, one of us things.
我从没见过像雅各布这样的人
Never met anyone quite like Jacob before.
-他很棒 对吧 -没错
- He's brilliant, isn't he? - Yeah.
你其他朋友对他看法如何
What do your other friends make of him?
我没别的朋友
I haven't got any other friends.
我早就跟爸爸说了
I told Dad this ages ago.
但我现在有雅各布 这就够了
But I've got Jacob now, so that's fine.
雅各布有别的朋友吗
Does Jacob have any other friends?
有几个 不过他最喜欢我 他自己说的
A few, but he likes me best. He said.
我们聊得来 能聊各种重要的事
We can talk, properly talk about important things,
不像别人只是无聊瞎扯
not the boring crap everyone else talks about.
结果如何
So, then, what's the verdict?
我选夏威夷
Hawaiian for me.
我喜欢甘甜的口感
I like the mellow notes.
卢克呢
Luke?
-我选印尼 -我也是
- Indonesian for me. - Yeah, me too.
它的味道最有层次感
It's the most complex.
-这太他妈棒了 -我就知道你会喜欢
- This is fucking brilliant! - I knew you'd like them!
-我们太老了 -谁他妈在乎
- We're so old! - Who gives a shit?
小家伙 克洛伊呢
Munchkin. Where's Chloe?
睡着了
Asleep.
-你还好吗 -不 不太好
- You okay? - No, not really.
怎么了
What's up?
我不喜欢克洛伊
I don't like Chloe.
我讨厌她
I hate her.
你讨厌她 为什么
You hate her? Why?
她告诉格蕾丝我说了她坏话
Well, she told Grace I said mean things about her.
现在格蕾丝不跟我说话了
Now Grace won't speak to me.
格蕾丝的朋友甚至都不看我一眼
And none of Grace's friends will even look at me.
我还以为格蕾丝是你最好的朋友
Well, I thought Grace was your best friend.
你说她坏话了吗
Did you say mean things about her?
说了 我就是开玩笑
Yes, I said the things as a joke,
但克洛伊歪曲了事实
but Chloe twisted them to be...
我不知道她说了什么 但现在格蕾丝讨厌我
I don't know what she did, but Grace hates me now.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我不知道你经历了这种事
I didn't know you were going through all this.
我还以为你们相处得很好
I just--I thought you guys were getting on great.
她就想让你这么觉得
That's what she wants you to think.
我不想再跟克洛伊做朋友了
I don't want to be friends with Chloe anymore.
我想跟克洛伊绝交
I want a divorce from Chloe.
听起来她完完全全就是坨屎
She sounds like a total, total turd.
我们要趁着她睡觉
Should we go and draw a turd on her forehead
在她额头上画坨屎吗
while she's sleeping?
那太残忍♥了 我们去吧
That'll be really cruel. Let's do it!
-你感觉如何 -现在好多了
- How you feeling? - Better now!
太好了 显然 他现在有朋友了
It's great, obviously, that he's got a friend,
但我就是...
but I just...
我担心他在雅各布身上投入太多了
I'm worried that he's investing too much in Jacob.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right. Yeah.
他的快乐
His happiness, you know,
完全取决于他们之间的友谊
is entirely dependent on staying friends with him.
这感觉有点危险
It's just-- it feels a bit risky.
是啊 危险 听起来确实有点危险
Ris--yeah, risky. That does sound risky, yeah.
-你今晚过得如何 -太他妈棒了
- How's your evening been? - It's fucking great.
乐队很非常棒 真的很不错
Band were amazing, like, properly good.
我感觉重回22岁
I feel 22 again.
话说...
Yeah, so...
迪恩
Dean, right...
搞了点可♥卡♥因♥
has got a bit of coke.
是吗 好吧
Has he? Right.
对 那...
Yeah, so...
如果我嗑了你会怎么样
how would you feel if I took some?
不高兴
Not happy.
是吗
No?
好吧 因为你以前也嗑过
Okay. 'Cause you used to take it.
我以前做过很多现在不会做的事
I used to do a lot of things I don't do now.
-是吗 比如什么 -我不知道
- Did you? Like what? - I don't know.
我以前偷过车♥库♥的东西
I used to steal from garages.
偷什么 偷车吗
What, cars?
当然不 品客薯片 巧克力
No. Pringles and, like, chocolate
车♥库♥的商店
from the shop bit of the garage.
我又不是逃逸司机
I wasn't a fucking getaway driver.
对 当然
No, right.
这是个糟糕的交易 保罗
It's a shitty trade, Paul.
卢克这个年纪的孩子在地盘之争中被捅伤
Kids who are Luke's age getting stabbed in turf wars
好让中层阶级的人又更多谈资
so the middle-class people can chat more shit
并让他们胃口变好
and grind their teeth--
这是剥削他人 非常不道德
it's exploitative, and it's evil.
不 我知道
No, I know.
我知道 我只是一时鬼迷心窍
I know. I just got carried away.
别担心 我会礼貌地拒绝
Don't worry. I'll politely decline.
好 拜
Good. Bye.
-几点了 -你好
- What time is it? - Hi.
几点了
What time is it?
两点 大概两点
2:00 about 2:00.
我看看手♥机♥
I'll check my phone.
2点19分
2:19.
零二 冒号♥ 十九
Zero, two, colon, nineteen.
现在变成二十了 2点20分
Gone to 20 now. It's 2:20.
你吸可♥卡♥因♥了吗
Did you take the coke?
你晚上怎么样 一切都好吗
How was your evening? Everything okay?
并不好 但我之后再跟你说
Not really, but I'll talk to you
等你不这么像广♥告♥主管了之后
when you're feeling a bit less advertising executive-y.
不 我觉得我没骑过马
No, I don't think I've ever been on a horse before.
很刺♥激♥ 我告诉你
It's brilliant. I'm telling you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
我有个朋友 凯文
Look, I've got a mate of mine, Kev--
他在切尔滕纳姆有个马场
he runs a stud farm at Cheltenham.
-当然了 -不是 是真的
- Of course you have... - Yeah. No, I have.
他绝对有适合初学者骑的马
He would definitely have something for a complete beginner to ride.
我能预见是个小马驹 好的
I see that little pig, okay.
对 然后那附近刚好
Yeah, well, and there just happens
村里刚好有个米其林二星的餐厅
to be a double-Michelin starred restaurant in the village.
我就知道肯定还有其他原因
I knew there had to be another fucking reason.
你听说克洛伊和艾娃的事了吧
So have you heard about, Chloe and Ava?
-她们绝交了 -对
- They've fallen out. - Yeah.
不 我感觉到了 真可惜 对吧
No, I got that impression. That's a shame, isn't it?
对 非常可惜
Yeah, a big shame.
我在想或许你 或许你能去谈谈
I was wondering maybe you-- maybe you could have a word.
我吗 去谈谈
Me? Have a--with...
和艾娃
With Ava.
不好意思 你想让我说什么
Sorry. What do you want me to say?
克洛伊很小的时候她妈妈就去世了
You know, Chloe lost her mum when she was really, really small, right?
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表