剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
抱歉
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
好 我马上就去 谢谢
All right, I'll be there soon. Thanks.
是他学校的电♥话♥
That was his school.
他们觉得卢克刚惊恐症发作了
They think Luke's had a panic attack.
他在医务室
He's in medical.
他们说他可以下午待在那里
They say he can stay there for the afternoon.
-你去哪里 -去旱冰迪斯科舞场
‐ Where are you going? ‐ To a fucking roller disco,
你觉得呢 我要去接儿子
where do you think? I'm gonna pick up my son.
好吧 但你之后要做什么
Okay, but what will you do then?
我不知道
I don't know.
你到了以后就知道了
You'll know when you get there.
你是他爸
You're his old man.
多谢鼓励 爸
Cheers, Dad.
好了 进去吧 猛士
Right. Go on in, soldier.
该进去了
Time to go in.
-我不想进去 爸爸 -你必须得去 伙计
‐ I don't want to go in, Dad. ‐ You've got to, mate.
来吧 深呼吸 好吗
So come on, hey. Deep breath, yeah?
你能行
You got this.
把棍子扔了 伙计
Chuck the stick down, mate.
进去吧
In you go.
乖孩子 卢克
Good boy, Luke.
你想要个薄荷糖吗
Do you want a mint?
到我们了
That's us.
因为现在他在系统里了
Because now he's in the system.
不 他不在系统里 我只是带他看了全科医生
No, he's not in the system. I just took him to the GP.
总之 我以为我们同意了带他去看医生
Anyway, I thought we'd agreed to him seeing a doctor.
什么时候
When?
我们根本没同意这个
We did not agree to that at all.
没有吗
Didn't we?
那我们也没同意不带他去看医生
Well, we didn't agree not to take him either.
对 我们什么也没同意 这才是关键
No, we didn't agree anything. That was the point.
我们要停火 还说了一堆跟枪有关的比喻
We were gonna hold fire. All that shit about the guns.
对 但之后卢克遇到了紧急情况
Yeah, but then Luke hit a crisis, right?
所以我想这种情况下该带他去看医生
So I thought the doctor should see him in crisis.
这是我的直觉
It's what my gut told me.
我希望你的直觉能先跟我谈谈
Well, I wish your gut had spoken to me first.
好吧
Right.
所以结论是
So it's generalized...
-焦虑性障碍 -焦虑性障碍 对
- Anxiety disorder. ‐ Anxiety disorder. Yeah.
如果我们想的话 有药可以吃
There's medication if we want him to take it.
见鬼
Oh, fuck!
如果我们想 可以告诉学校
We can tell the school if we want,
但不一定要说
but we don't have to.
好吧 那...
Well, okay. So...
这事可以根据我们的权衡处理
So it's as official as we want to make it.
那好吧
All right, then.
我只是想做正确的事
I was just trying to do the right thing.
其实 卢克今晚看起来确实好点了
Actually, Luke did seem a bit better this evening.
我觉得他松了一口气
I think a weight has been lifted.
现在他知道这是一种病
You know, now he knows it's a thing.
医学界认可的病 他没有疯
It's a recognizable thing. He's not going mad.
对了 你妈怎么样了
How's your mum, by the way?
她很好
She's great.
对 她很坚强
Yeah, she's being really strong.
很好
Good.
真的是很好的消息 好极了
It's really good news. Great.
我们还真有点进展了
We're actually making some progress.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表