剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Not even a best mate?
尤其是没有最好的朋友
Especially not a best mate.
好吧
Okay.
所以你每天放学就这么
So anyway, you've just been sitting and staring
坐着发呆吗
every day after school?
这是一天中我唯一能什么都不做的时刻
It's the only part of the day where I can just do nothing.
没人告诉我该做什么
No one's telling me what I need to do
或需要去哪里
or where I need to be.
只有我一个人在外面
Just me alone outside.
你明白这感受吗
Does that make sense?
嗯
Yeah.
明白
Yeah, yes.
这点我们很像
We're similar like that.
有时候很需要独处
It's important to be alone sometimes.
所以基♥督♥才独自一人进入狂野
The reason Christ went into the wilderness
四十个昼夜
for 40 days and 40 nights
只为了得到一丝安宁
is just so he could get a bit of fucking peace.
拍照 钓鱼 观鸟
Photography, fishing, bird watching.
那些都是借口
All that, it's just excuses.
不在场证据 对吧
Alibis, isn't it?
给你一个能独处的理由
Just gives you a reason to be on your own
并好好发个呆
and have a big old stare.
当牧羊人肯定很不错 对吧
It'd be good to be shepherd, wouldn't it?
伙计 牧羊人简直是个美差
Ah, mate, it'd be fucking brilliant to be a shepherd.
灯塔管♥理♥员♥也不错
Lighthouse keeper would be good too.
但现在都全自动了
It's all automated now.
谢谢你送我的新手♥机♥ 爸
Thanks for my new phone, Dad.
不客气
You're welcome.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, mate.
我也爱你
I love you too.
那旧的手♥机♥该怎么办
What should I do with the old one?
目前一切都好吗
Everything right so far?
我还活着 妈妈
I'm still alive, Mum.
很好 继续保持
Good. Keep it that way.
一会儿见
See you later.
-爱你 妈妈 -爱你
- Love you, Mum. ‐ Love you.
你之前是不是说我能退货
Did you say I could return this?
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表