剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
我怀孕了
I am pregnant.
我怎么 我怎么会没怀孕呢
How am‐‐how am I not pregnant?
我 怎么会呢
I mean, I‐‐how?
我一直荷尔蒙爆棚
I've been so hormonal.
那是因为你的人体绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥水平很高
That's because your HCG level is high.
人体绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥ 确实是孕期荷尔蒙
HCG is, indeed, a pregnancy hormone,
但也存在于 绝经期的早期阶段
but also, in the early stages of menopause,
你的人体绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥会激增
your HCG can spike‐‐
早期 不好意思 什么
Early, sorry, what?
简单来说 绝经前期的症状
Basically, the symptoms of perimenopause
和怀孕的症状一样
can be almost identical to pregnancy.
绝经期
Menopause?
看看我
Hello!
前期 还不是绝经期
Peri. Not quite the menopause.
不好意思 但你知道我多大吗
Sorry, but do you know how old I am?
这上面写着 我知道
It's on here, yes.
那这 这个
Well, so it's‐‐ it's just...
绝经
menopause?
虽然有点早 但没那么不寻常
It is early but not that unusual.
你最近经期是不是不正常
Have you been having irregular periods?
有焦虑吗
Anxiety?
对 但是
Yes, but‐‐
出现潮热 或记忆不佳吗
Any hot flushes or issues with memory?
见鬼了
Fucking hell.
我以为那只是因为压力和缺乏睡眠
I thought that was just stress and lack of sleep
还有怀孕
and being pregnant.
我给你打一张对照表
Let me print you out a fact sheet.
这消息很晴天霹雳 我理解
It's a lot to take in, I do understand.
对 从怀孕到
Yeah, going from being pregnant
到我也不知道算什么
to being I don't know what, um...
花点时间阅读
Take some time to read.
不孕不育
Barren.
就是这个 不孕不育
That's it. I'm barren.
你还是能怀孕的
You could still get pregnant.
-我可以吗 -对
‐ Could I? ‐ Yes.
只是不容易
It wouldn't be easy.
很可能需要通过体外受孕
It would most probably need to be via assisted conception,
-试管婴儿 -懂了
- IVF. ‐ Right.
但那不就意味着是双胞胎吗
But doesn't that always mean twins?
也不一定
Not necessarily.
但确实有很多双胞胎
But you do get a lot of twins.
阴♥道♥干燥
Vaginal dryness.
瞧瞧那个
Look at that.
-猜猜我今天发现了什么 -什么
‐ Hey, guess what I found today. ‐ What?
卢克包里有一包香烟
Packet of cigarettes in Luke's bag.
不会吧 他说他没抽烟
No way! He said he wasn't smoking.
他在骗人
He was lying.
结果发现 他是个很厉害的骗子
Turns out, he's a really good liar,
意味着之后几年会很有意思
which is gonna make the next few years interesting.
他说香烟帮他缓解惊恐症
Said they help him with his panic attacks.
-放屁 -我知道
‐ Bollocks. ‐ No, I know.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
我没怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
-你怀了 -我也是这么说的
‐ Yeah, you are. ‐ That's what I said.
所以 测孕棒结果错了
So the‐‐the tests are wrong.
这个 这有可能吗 你测了三次
Can that‐‐can that happen? You did three.
是啊 都是荷尔蒙作祟
Yeah, well, it‐‐ it's a mad hormone thing.
我没怀孕 我是绝经前期
I'm not pregnant. I am perimenopausal.
别说那词听上去像50年代的流行明星
Don't say that sounds like a '50s pop star.
我没打算说
I wasn't.
行吧
Sure.
那我们对此有什么想法吗
So how are we feeling about that?
这个嘛
Um, well, it's a‐‐
松了一口气 对吧
it's a relief, isn't it?
对
Yes.
对 懂了一口气
Yes, it is a relief.
抽一口吗
Shall we?
你现在这状况不行
Not in your condition.
什么状况
What condition's that,
90年代大热电视剧
讲述古稀之年的几位女士的同居故事
布兰奇为剧中一名主角
作为黄金女郎的一员吗
being one of the fucking Golden Girls?
等等 布兰奇
Wait up, Blanche.
裹面香肠还有剩下的吗
You still got that battered sausage?
我给你一个裹面香肠
I'll give you a battered sausage.
你真是天才
Oh, you absolute fucking genius.
你好 妈妈
Hiya, Mum.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
对 对 都好
Yeah, yeah. All good.
爸爸说你抽烟了
Dad told me about you smoking
-还撒谎说没抽 -对
- and you lying about smoking. - Yeah.
我很抱歉撒谎了 还有抽烟了
I'm really sorry for lying and smoking.
-以后不会了 抽烟太蠢了 -太蠢了
- I'll stop. Smoking's dumb. - So dumb.
你有呼吸练习
You've got your breathing exercises
帮助缓解焦虑
to help with your anxiety,
正念减压法 还有评测表
your mindfulness tips, your one‐to‐ten scale.
尼古丁是个刺♥激♥物 不能帮你放松
Nicotine is a stimulant. It doesn't calm you down.
对 大家都会试试 卢克
Yeah, everyone experiments, Luke,
但不能再抽了
but, you know, don't go any further.
我有瘾 我戒不了
I'm addicted. I can't give up.
不过我可以时不时地享受一根
Although I can just enjoy the odd one now and again.
-这是个糟糕的建议 -对 抱歉
‐ That's really bad advice. ‐ Yeah, sorry.
你们想喝茶吗
Do you want some tea?
-好的 谢谢 -好 谢了
‐ Yeah, please. ‐ Yeah, all right. Thanks.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
我们要拿他怎么办
What are we gonna do with him?
我们幻想中的宝宝
So our fictional baby,
你觉得她或他
would she or he have been a mix
会是卢克和艾娃的综合体吗
of Luke and Ava, do you think,
还是完全不同的人
or someone totally new?
完全不同 但有他们的痕迹吧
New but with bits of them, probably.
也或许有我们的性格 好的性格
And maybe different bits of us, better bits.
对
Yeah.
真是松了一口气 对吧
It's‐‐it's a relief, innit,
不用再再体验一遍新生儿的疯狂
not having to deal with all the new‐baby madness?
-对 但也很悲伤 -当然
- Yeah. It's sad too. - Oh, yeah.
是很悲伤
It is sad.
我很难过
I'm sad about it.
我也很难过
I am sad about it.
-如果你是个钟摆 -滚犊子
‐ If you were a pendulum‐‐ ‐ Fuck off.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表