剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
但我觉得他会全身投入摄影
But I do feel it's something that he could really get into.
他这个年纪 对什么都感兴趣
He's at that age where he's into everything
又什么都不喜欢
and nothing, you know?
-我们先看看尼康D7500 -好
‐ Let's start with the Nikon D7500. ‐ Yep.
是这台吗
And that's this one?
-没错 就是这台 -好的
‐ That's this one, yeah. ‐ Yeah.
-你明天有体育课吗 -土豆削皮刀
‐ PE tomorrow? ‐ Potato peeler.
没有 是周二
No, Tuesday.
土豆削皮刀
Potato peeler.
很好 因为你的运动装还没洗
Good, because your kit isn't washed yet.
-书包呢 -在桌子上
- Bookbag? ‐ On the table.
拿到了 找到土豆削皮刀了
Got it. Found the potato peeler.
我知道你很担心
I know you were worried.
是啊
Right.
这是什么单子
What's this note?
-该死 -怎么了
- Fuck. ‐ What?
我们欠了晚托班55英镑
We owe £55 to After School Club.
不 我们没欠费
No, we don't.
"艾娃这学期每天都很晚才离开"
"Ava has been late leaving every day this term."
这是超时费
These are late fees.
艾娃 卢克很晚才去接你吗
Ava, has Luke been late picking you up?
是吗
Has he?
有时候
Sometimes.
可能是吧
M‐maybe, I think.
我知道他每天放学都会直接去公园
Well, I know he goes to the park straight after school
因为我用手♥机♥追踪了他
'cause I follow him on my phone,
但他收到了严格的指示 要去接艾娃
but he's under strict instructions to collect Ava.
卢克 立马给我上来
Luke! Up here now.
你最近很晚才去接艾娃吗
Have you been picking Ava up late?
有时候会晚一点
Sometimes, yeah.
是每天 伙计 不只是偶尔
Every bloody day, mate. Not just sometimes.
我来就行
I've got this.
我们要交55英镑的超时费
It's gonna cost us £55 in late fees.
这可是一大笔钱
That is a lot of money.
艾娃就不能自己走回家吗
Why can't Ava walk home on her own?
他们允许我自己回家
They'd let me.
他们说可以 因为我已经10岁了
They say it's fine 'cause I'm ten.
我不需要别人接
I don't need to be picked up.
-对啊 又没多远 -很远啊
‐ Yeah, it's not that far. ‐ It is!
要穿过海德吉菲尔德庄园
And it's through the Hedgefield Estate.
我们想有人陪她 而且你跟她顺路
We want someone with her, and it's on your way.
我不敢相信要跟你解释这个
I can't even believe that I am explaining this.
你得按我们说的做
You will do as you're told.
不问问我的意见吗
Not asked?
没得商量 伙计 跟你说了
No, mate. Fucking told.
你这周准时接艾娃回家 从周一到周五
You pick Ava up on time this week Monday to Friday,
不然你就别想要生日礼物了 明白吗
or you don't get your birthday present, understood?
严肃点 伙计 听明白了吗
Seriously, mate. Do you understand?
行 我知道了
Yes. I do understand.
我会按时接她的
I'll get there on time.
所以你都在公园干些什么
So what are you doing in the park anyway?
只是跟你朋友一起玩吗
Just hanging out with your mates?
-是啊 -玩什么
‐ Yeah. ‐ Doing what?
伙计 你们都在干吗 聊天
Mate, doing what? Talking?
聊天 听歌♥
Talking, listening to music.
没有抽烟 喝酒 嗑药吧
Not smoking, not drinking, taking drugs?
没有 就是聊天 看油管视频
No, just talking. YouTube videos.
如果你想 你可以带朋友回家
You know you can bring your mates back here if you want.
家里有面包和芝士 你们可以吃吐司
There's bread and cheese. You could have toasties.
还有茶
There's tea.
没问题 谢谢
Sure, yeah. Thanks.
我得去做饭了
Well, I'm meant to be cooking.
天啊 他们怎么能把千层面
Christ. How do they cook that lasagna
做得比烤盘还要烫
fucking hotter than the hobs of hell?
他本质上还是个好孩子
He's a good boy fundamentally.
我知道
I know he is.
目前每天都准时
On time every day so far.
是啊 我一直在手♥机♥上追踪他
Yeah, I've been following him on my phone.
小蓝点卢克
Little blue Luke.
他像是被缓刑♥警♥♥察♥盯上了一样
It's like he's being tagged by the probation service
不过是以爱之名
but in a loving way.
我们也没有要求他做很难的事
And we've not asked him to paint the moon.
相比之下 这是个再简单不过的任务了
It is a relatively simple task but still.
是啊 不过这很重要
No, but it's significant.
他按照我们的要求做了
He's doing what we asked.
他承认了自己做错了
He's accepted he did wrong,
并且改正了错误
and he's putting it right.
是啊 他改正了
Yeah. Yeah, he is.
我们对他很公平了
Fair play to him.
-你们好啊 -妈
‐ Hello. ‐ Hi, Mum.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
一切都很好
Right as rain.
他们一直盯着屏幕
On their screens.
我不知道为什么你们现在还要我来照顾孩子
I don't know why you need me to babysit these days.
他们现在可以照顾自己了
They can look after themselves now.
卢克满13岁 我们就考虑放手了
Well, when Luke's 13, then we can think about leaving them.
你们给他准备了什么生日礼物
What are you getting him for his birthday?
我打算买♥♥台相机
Well, I'm thinking a camera.
像你当时那样
Like you had.
他不想要相机 保罗
He won't want a camera, Paul.
他从来没要过相机 他想要手♥机♥
He's never asked for a camera. He wants a phone.
他已经有手♥机♥了
He's got a fucking phone.
好了 我去找他们了 非常感谢
Right. I'm gonna go and find them. Thanks so much.
他不是你 保罗
He's not you, Paul.
他有自己的想法
He's his own man.
我知道他不是我 我没说他是我
I know he's not me. I'm not saying he's me.
但如果他想要手♥机♥ 就给他买♥♥手♥机♥吧
But if he wants a phone, let him have his phone.
如果你像他这么大时有手♥机♥的话
If there'd have been phones when you were his age,
你也会玩手♥机♥而不是
you would've been doing that instead of
拍鹪鹩
photographing wrens.
不仅仅是鹪鹩 好吗 你干嘛只提鹪鹩
It wasn't just wrens, was it? Why choose wrens?
我得赶紧走了
I should skedaddle.
你能帮我们设置一下新电视吗
Would you be able to plumb our new telly in?
吉姆试过了 但只能收到蓝色的东西
Jim had a go, but all you get is blue stuff.
你是指色情片吗
You mean porn?
不 就是...蓝色
No, just...blue.
我不知道还要怎么形容
I don't know how else to describe it.
继续说
Go on.
-蓝色 -好的
- Blue. - Right.
-一片蓝色 -一片蓝色
- It's all blue. - It's all blue.
吉姆试着设置过
Jim tried to set it up.
你们应该等我来的
Well, you should've waited for me.
我们不想向科技屈服
We don't want to give in to technology.
我们想理解它
We want to understand it.
我们还没老朽呢
We're not dead yet.
那可不一定 对不对
Oh, that's open to debate, isn't it?
爱你
Love ya.
那是莉齐
So that's Lizzie there.
穿绿上衣的那个 她是关键
Green top. Now she's key.
-我们和她对接所有事物 -好的
- We direct everything to her. - Okay.
我想我们已经成功85%了
I think we're about 85% there,
所以这次展示应该可以达成协议
so this presentation should just seal the deal.
太好了
Great.
我有点紧张
I'm a bit nervous.
别紧张
Don't be.
看我做就可以 你想附和几句也行
Just watch what I do; chime in if you want.
你过去几周进步巨大 伙计
You've made real progress the last few weeks, mate.
办公室里的所有人都满意你 杰克
Everyone in the office is very happy with you, Jake.
-谢谢你 保罗 -不用谢
- Thanks, Paul. - You're all right.
晚托班
开什么玩笑
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表