剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
是的 你就是
Yes, you are.
激素 她不知道自己在说什么
Hormones. She doesn't know what she's saying.
-我想她可能知道 -重要消息
‐ Think she might do. - Headlines.
卢克从派对回来时看起来相当沮丧
Luke looked quite grim when he got back from his party,
艾娃看起来有点不舒服
and Ava seems a bit off.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
你对这孩子有什么想法
How are you feeling about the baby?
我不知道
Not sure.
我们私下说
Between you, me, and the garden gate,
我有四个朋友 家里有三个孩子
I have four friends who had three children.
其中两个都没活到六十岁
Two of them didn't see 60.
-很好 -只是友情提醒一下
‐ Terrific. ‐ Just a word to the wise.
三是个很糟的数字
Three is the tragic number.
我只是觉得稀奇古怪
I've just been feeling, like, weird as balls.
就是 真的很奇怪
Just, like, really odd.
这整件事太蠢了
The whole thing is just daft.
你确定你怀孕了吗
You're definitely sure you're pregnant?
是的 我收集了好几份验孕结果
Yes, I've been collecting pregnancy tests
好像它们是神奇宝贝似的
like they're fucking Pokémon.
这个孩子
And‐‐and this one,
是像卢克和艾娃一样让你觉得
is it‐‐is it making you feel the same kind of weird
很奇怪 还是
as Luke and Ava did, or...
我不记得了
I mean, I can't remember.
这整件事很奇怪 不是吗
The whole thing is‐‐is weird, isn't it?
在自己体内培育一个人类简直是疯了
I mean, growing a human inside you is nuts.
我知道艾娃出生后
I do know that Ava made me go
我都要被逼疯了
the most mental when she was born.
就好像这个小吸血鬼
Just, like, this tiny vampire
正通过我的乳♥房♥♥吸走我的生命
sucking my life out through my tits.
我知道 这很难
I know. It was tough.
当然 我没有乳♥房♥♥
I mean, of course, I don't have tits,
-所以我没法完全理解你的 -这个吧
- so I can't fully appreciate your... ‐ Well...
你什么意思 你觉得我有乳♥房♥♥吗
What's that mean-- you think I've got tits?
男人四十多岁时就有了
It just-- it happens to men in their 40s.
看看这个 我突然有乳♥房♥♥了
Look at these. I've suddenly got some tits.
去你的
Fuck you.
喂
Hello.
你好 是的 我是卢克的爸爸
Hi, yeah, this is Luke's dad.
保罗
Paul.
你好 里奥的妈妈 一切都还好吗
Oh, hello, Leo's mum. Everything all right?
不 我只是在倒酒
No, I'm just decanting a shiraz.
不 卢克看起来很好 为什么这么问
Yeah, no, Luke seemed fine. Why?
小混♥蛋♥
Oi, bellend.
里奥的妈妈跟我说 你在他们家的
Leo's mum told me that you were smoking
-凉亭里吸烟 -什么是凉亭
- in their gazebo. ‐ What's a gazebo?
我不知道 是吧
I don't fucking know, do I?
你吸烟了吗
Were you smoking?
没有 其他人吸了
No. Some of the others were.
我当时去了花♥园♥ 因为我突然有些
I went into the garden 'cause I had a bit
恐慌症发作 我需要一些空气
of a panic attack and needed some air.
但我没进凉亭
But I didn't go in the gazebo thing,
也没吸烟
and I didn't smoke.
-真的吗 -真的
‐ Really? ‐ Really!
我对天发誓 伙计 你说的是实话吗
I swear to Christ, mate, you telling me the truth?
是的
Yes.
好吧 很好
All right. Good.
我相信你
I believe you.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉你之前恐慌症发作
I'm sorry you had a panic attack.
那一定很难受
That must've been rough.
是的 谢谢
It was. Thanks.
我刚害你游戏输掉了吗
Did I make you lose your game?
没关系 不是那种游戏
It's all right. It's not that sort of a game.
好吧
All right.
反正你也该关掉了
You should turn it off anyway.
睡觉吧
Go to sleep, please.
我有些疑虑
I'm having doubts.
-有关孩子的吗 -是的
‐ Baby doubts? ‐ Yeah.
不是那种小的不确定
I mean, not as in small doubts,
我是不确定这个孩子
as in doubts about the baby. I'm‐‐
我不确定我是否想要这个孩子
I'm not sure if I want this baby.
好吧
Okay.
这么想是完全情有可原的
That is a perfectly reasonable thing to think.
我只是不知道
I just, uh‐‐ I just don't know.
假设你是个钟摆 好吗
Well, if you were a pendulum, right?
一边是"确定" 一边是"不确定"
With "Sure" and "Not sure" either side of you,
你现在是站在什么角度
what angle would you be at right now?
对不起 你是在哪里量角度
Sorry, where are you measuring the angle from?
中间
The middle.
钟摆朝哪个方向运动
And which way is the pendulum going?
随便哪边 这就是重点
Either way. That's‐‐that's the point.
你就是钟摆
You're the pendulum.
对 所以如果我说"30度"
Right, so if I say "30 degrees,"
就是朝我喜欢的这边30度
is that 30 degrees towards the side that I'm in favor of
还是朝另一个方向
or towards the other side?
不对 是朝
No, it's towards the‐‐
你没必要把事情弄得那么复杂的
you're making this unnecessarily complicated.
不 是你把事情弄复杂了
No, you are.
你都没解释清楚重要的
You haven't explained any of the essential...
行吧 可以 嘘
Okay. Fine. Shh, shh.
-没事 没事 -要素
- It's all right. It's all right. ‐ Components.
没事 没关系
It's fine. It's not a problem.
这是个坏主意
It was a bad idea.
别担心 没事的
Don't worry, it's fine.
-20度 -好 哪边
‐ 20 degrees. ‐ Right, which way?
-我不知道 -该死的 那
‐ I don't know. ‐ Fuck's sake, that's‐‐
那边
That way.
-不对 -那是哪边
- No. ‐ What way was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
该死 饶了我吧
Fuck me ragged.
妈妈
Hi, Mum.
你小时候真是个可爱的小胖子
You were such a cute little baby fatso.
我们以前称呼你为肯尼·波杰斯
We used to call you Kenny Podgers.
你没事吧 小鳄梨
You okay, Ava‐cado?
没事
Yeah.
我最近对你的态度有点差
I've been a bit of a dick to you lately.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你想做点好玩的事情吗 我和你一起
Do you wanna do something fun, you and me?
比如呢
Like what?
一个帷幕睡床
A tent bunk.
我在你这么大的时候很喜欢这种
I'd have loved one of these at your age.
有点容易积灰
Bit of a dust trap.
不会的 这个放你房♥间会很酷的
Ah, no, it'd be so cool in your room.
好 我上去 你看着
Right, I'm going up. You just keep watch.
太好看了
So graceful.
快上来 很棒的
Come on up. It's lovely.
就像野营一样 但更舒服
It's like camping, but it's nice.
快来
Come on.
如果你约朋友过夜 可以让她睡下铺
Hey, if you have a sleepover, your friend can go underneath,
或者她们可以跟你挤上面
or they can snuggle up in here.
对不起
Sorry.
怎么了 亲爱的
What, love?
我出生时伤害到你了 对不起
Sorry I hurt you when I was born.
我听到你和爸爸说话了
I heard you and Dad.
什么时候 我的天啊
When? Oh, my God.
我让你发疯 还让你失去了生活
I made you mental and sucked the life out of you.
不不不 你没有
No, no, no, no, no, no. You didn't.
我的小可爱
Oh, my sweet thing.
我不想让你听到这些的
I didn't want you to hear any of that.
我出生的时候 你真的很伤心
You were really sad when I was born.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表