剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
天啊
Oh...God,
我无法忍♥受你觉得自己让我伤心了 不是的
I can't stand you thinking that you ever made me sad, no.
这张床 有帷幕
This bed, it's got a tent.
现在不行
Not now!
艾娃 看着我
Ava, look at me.
不是因为你 真的
It wasn't you, ever,
而且我也只伤心了一段时间
and it was only for a little while.
听着 大多数新手妈妈
Look, most new mums,
她们的情绪都会有些不稳定
they can get a bit wobbly,
但是她们只是 只是不承认罢了
but they just‐‐ they just don't admit it.
这并不意味着她们不爱自己的孩子
It doesn't mean that they don't love their babies.
我当时爱你
I loved you.
我现在也爱你 好吗
I love you, okay?
我在担心新宝宝
I'm worried about the new baby.
什么
What? Oh.
对了 该死
Oh, right. Ah, shit.
听着 我们本来想告诉你的
Listen, we would have told you.
只是 现在还太早了
It's just, it's‐‐ it's so early,
但是请别担心
but please don't worry.
我们还是会一样爱你和卢克的
We're still gonna love you and Luke just the same.
不 我担心是因为你年龄大了
No, I'm worried 'cause you're an older mum.
所以你和宝宝有可能会出事的
So many things could go wrong with you and the baby.
格蕾丝妈妈在她39岁的时候生了孩子
Well, Grace's mum had a baby when she was 39,
-比你年轻多了 -没错
- so a lot younger than you. ‐ Right.
而医生说她出现并发症的风险增加了
And the doctor said there was an increased risk
比如说 高血压
of complications: high blood pressure,
流产 死胎
miscarriage, stillbirth,
甚至死亡
even you dying.
大龄产妇真的太危险了
It's really dangerous being a geriatric mum.
大龄
Geriatric?
是的 她们就是这么称呼格蕾丝妈妈的
Yeah, that's what they called Grace's mum.
如果超过了35岁 就是大龄
If you're over 35, you're geriatric.
天啊 这真是太疯狂了
Jesus. This is all a bit mad.
-是很疯狂 -是的 没错
‐ It is a bit mad. - Yes, it‐‐it is,
但是我保证 我会好好照顾自己的 好吗
but I promise I will look after myself, okay?
不喝酒 不抽烟
No booze, no cigarettes.
我会吃甘蓝和藜麦 还有可怕的酸奶
I will eat kale and quinoa and that horrible yogurt
还有格温妮丝·帕特洛推荐的素食
and all that Gwyneth Paltrow shit,
我还会多喝水 好吗
and I will drink all of the water, all right?
我爱你
I love you.
你想用我给我孩子取的名字吗
Do you want to use one of my baby names?
你已经给你孩子取名字了吗
You have names for your babies?
对 泰勒 贾格 乔 梅格
Yep. Taylor, Jaguar, Jo, Meg,
贝丝 艾米 萨奥尔塞 塞雷妮蒂和塞勒姆
Beth, Amy, Saoirse, Serenity, and Salem.
贾格宝宝
Aw, baby Jaguar.
其实 你不能用那个
Actually, you can't have that one.
那是我的最爱
That's my favorite.
好吧 你是我的最爱
Okay. You're my favorite.
但别告诉卢克或贾格宝宝 好吗
But don't tell Luke or baby Jaguar, all right?
过来
Come on.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我保证
I promise.
萨顿父子炸鱼薯条
谢谢 再要个裹面香肠 奈特
Cheers, can you stick a battered sausage in there too, Nat?
-好的 伙计 -谢谢
‐ Will do, mate. ‐ Thank you.
我能要个芬达吗
Can I get a Fanta?
后面冰箱里有新的
There's a new lot in the fridge out the back.
自家渔夫新鲜捕捞
你可以过去拿一瓶 卢克
You can pop through and fetch one, Luke.
谢谢
Cheers.
多少钱
What's the damage?
-21镑5 -妈的 只收现金吗
‐ £21.50. ‐ Oh, fuck, is it cash only?
在这个什么卡修好之前 对
Until the card what's‐his‐name is fixed, yeah.
-抱歉 保罗 -我手上的钱不够
- Sorry, Paul. ‐ I'm a bit short. Uh...
等等
one second.
卢克喜欢囤东西
Luke's a hoarder.
他可能在哪掖着点钱
He'll probably have some shrapnel in here somewhere.
搞什么
The fuck?
这有点像《伦敦东区人》的情节 对吧
That's a bit "EastEnders" Drums, innit?
对 就一点
Yeah, just a bit.
怎么了
What?
是你对我撒谎让我生气
It's the fucking lying that gets me.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我还相信了你
I believed you!
我还同情你
I was sympathetic.
你的焦虑症 你的惊恐发作
Your anxiety, your panic attack.
我真的惊恐发作了
I really did have a panic attack.
所以我在抽烟 这能让我冷静
That's why I've been smoking. It calms me down.
不 那不行 它只能平息
No, it doesn't; it just calms the jitters
你缺少尼古丁时的焦躁
you get from nicotine withdrawal.
我知道这些
I know about this stuff.
-见了鬼了 烟能害死你 -我知道
- Fucking hell, it'll kill you. ‐ I know.
你的肺还在发育
Your lungs are still developing.
对不起 我以后不抽了
Look, I'm sorry. I'll stop smoking.
我一共就 大概抽了15支烟
I've only had, like, 15 cigarettes in total.
你怎么买♥♥得起烟 这玩意贵得很
How can you even afford them? They cost a fortune.
我用了莉亚外婆给我的钱
I used the money Granny Leah gave me.
她给你钱 是想让你买♥♥点好东西
She gave you that to get yourself something nice.
请别告诉她
Please don't tell her.
我愿意干嘛就干嘛 伙计
I'll fucking do as I like, mate.
你没资格告诉我该做什么
You're in no position to tell me what to do.
妈的
Fuck.
你没说我抽烟 所以我是个伪君子
You haven't said that I smoke and am therefore a hypocrite.
对 我知道
No, I know.
我是个伪君子 我知道
I am a hypocrite. I know it.
但我宁愿做个伪君子 也不做骗子
But I'd rather be a hypocrite than a fucking liar.
我告诉你 如果我再抓到你
I'll tell you, mate, if I ever catch you
抽烟的话 你就吃不了兜着走吧
with cigarettes again, there will be hell to pay.
-懂了吗 -懂了
- Got it? ‐ Got it.
很好
Good.
免疫接种计划指导
停下吧
Please stop.
别哭了
Please stop crying.
拜托 你不可能饿了
Please, you can't be hungry.
你刚喝了好多奶
You've already had a bucketload.
拜托 艾娃
Please, Ava.
我已经没奶了
I haven't got anything left.
我不是个奶牛场
I'm not a fucking dairy farm.
好吧
Fine.
来吧
Come on, then.
不吃吗
No?
好吧 所以你不饿 你没尿裤子
Okay, so you're not hungry. You're not wet.
你没腹胀 你不困
You're not windy. You're not sleepy.
那你♥他♥妈♥的到底想干嘛
What the fuck could you possibly want?
好吧
Oh, okay.
你好啊 笑了
Hello, smiler.
抱歉我发火了
Sorry about that.
你好
Hello.
免疫接种计划指导
麻疹疫苗
给孩子接种 保护他们安全
爱丽
Ally.
请进 坐吧
Come in. Take a seat.
我一会就来
I'll be with you in just a minute.
我有过疑虑 我们都是
So I had my doubts‐‐ well, we both did‐‐
但我想了又想 没错
but I thought and thought, and yeah,
我确定我想留下这个孩子
I'm sure I wanna keep the baby.
好吧
Right.
你觉得我不该留 因为我年纪大了
You don't think I should 'cause of my age.
爱丽 我不想告诉你坏消息
Ally, I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
但你没有怀孕
but you're not pregnant.
我怀了
I am.
你没有
You're not.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表