剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
这让她感觉很没有安全感
And it's left her feeling insecure.
她有时候在人际交往中会比较过分
And she can get a little bit intense in relationships.
对 就是粘人
Yeah, I mean, clingy.
因为她没有妈妈可以黏糊 对吧
Because she doesn't have a mum to cling to, right?
-当然 -对
- Sure. - Yeah.
这会让别人敬而远之 我知道
And it does push people away. I get it.
对吧
Right?
现在她吓跑了艾娃
Clearly she's pushed Ava away.
如果你 如果你向艾娃解释
You know, if you--if you explain that to Ava...
那或许艾娃就会重新做她的朋友
Then maybe Ava would be her friend again.
-好 -好吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
你瞧我们就又成为朋友了
Seeing as we're mates again.
-对 -不是吗
- Right. - Ain't we?
-没错 -嗯 我希望如此
- Yeah, we are. - Yeah. I hope so.
好的 懂了
All right, yeah. Okay.
我会感激不尽
Yeah, I'll be really grateful.
好的 酷
All right, man, yeah. Cool.
-所以我得做她的朋友吗 -不是
- So I have to be her friend? - No.
你就是命令我做她的朋友
You're ordering me to be her friend.
不 我没有 拜托 艾娃 别傻了
No, I'm--I'm not. Come--Ava, don't be silly.
我不是这个意思 但她很脆弱
That's not what I'm saying, but she is vulnerable.
她很恶劣 她让我生活痛苦
She's horrible. She made me miserable.
她惹我哭 她还享受惹我哭
She made me cry, and she enjoyed making me cry.
-我知道这不容易 -她是个恶劣的人
- I know that it's been tough. - She's a horrible person.
虽然她失去了妈妈
Just because she hasn't got a mum
但这不是对我这么坏的理由
isn't an excuse to be horrible to me.
这不是理由 但或许是个解释
Not an excuse, no, but an explanation maybe.
保罗 艾娃不想做克洛伊的朋友
Paul, Ava doesn't want to be Chloe's friend.
-我能回房♥间了吗 -当然
- Can I go to my room? - Sure.
不行 好吧
No. Yes.
我只想有点同情心 仅此而已
Just trying to be compassionate, that's all.
你为什么要给她这么大的压力
Why are you putting this kind of pressure on her?
-我没有 -你就有
- I'm not. - You fucking are.
你知道克洛伊的妈妈去世了吗
Do you know Chloe's mum's dead?
但我们又没杀她
But we didn't kill her.
我觉得你是受了跟迪恩友谊的影响
I think you're motivated by your friendship with Dean.
-什么 -对
- What? - Yeah.
这么多年来第一次 你有了一个你喜欢的朋友
For the first time in ages, you've got a friend you like,
你想讨他的欢心
and you want to keep him sweet.
天呐 爱丽 我又不是十岁
Jeez, Ally. I'm not ten.
对 但你女儿是
Yeah, but your daughter fucking is.
别装了 保罗
Come on. Paul...
诚实点
Be honest.
你知道自己必须选择
You know this has to be a choice.
对 我当然知道
Yes, of course I know.
当然 我会选择艾娃
And, of course, I will choose Ava.
只是我很享受拥有
It's just I was enjoying having...
一个最好的朋友 你懂的
a best friend, you know,
鉴于我们 你和我并不是...
considering we--me and you aren't exactly...
你有吉莉
You've got Keeley.
但这不一样 她跟你不一样
But it's not the same. She's not the same as you.
妈的 我们怎们会到这个地步
Fuck, how did we get here?
好吧 我去跟艾娃谈谈
Okay. I'll go and speak to Ava.
我们马上就来
We'll be with you in a minute, guys.
只是道个别
Just saying our goodbyes.
我不信任他们
I don't trust them.
我觉得他们一直在占你♥爸♥妈的便宜
I think they've been ripping your parents off.
这个嘛
Well...
但你不能说他们的坏话
You can't say anything against them, though.
爸妈很喜欢他们
They're besotted.
他们觉得我在嫉妒
They think that I'm jealous
因为他们和比我年轻的人成了朋友
because they're friends with people younger than me.
-你有吗 -有
- And are you? - Yeah.
他是涂了睫毛膏吗 那个人
Is he wearing mascara, that one?
-谁 艾萨克吗 -如果他叫这个名字
- Who? Isaac? - If that's his name, yeah.
我觉得是假睫毛
Falsies, I reckon.
-假睫毛 真的假的 -对
- False eyelashes, really? - Yup.
纳迪娅很有活力
Nadia is very animated.
-对 安♥非♥他♥命♥ 对吧 -你觉得她在吃吗
- Yeah, speed, isn't it? - Do you think so?
显然 安♥非♥他♥命♥狂人 成功嗑药达人
Clearly, speed freak. Big Billy Whizz-Bang.
嗑达
Bez.
我们是最好的朋友 对吧
We're best, aren't we?
当然 我们是最好的朋友
Fuck, yeah, we're best.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表