剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
不 保罗 你别来
No, Paul! Not you!
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy here.
这个
Oh, it's--
我认出来了 这是利特尔汉普顿吗
I recognize that. Is that Littlehampton?
没错
It is.
我觉得我没去过
I don't believe I've ever been.
我们以前经常去
Oh, we used to go there a lot.
我们也是 在海滩上野餐
So did we. Picnics on the beach.
鱼酱三明治 还有很多沙子
Fishpaste sandwiches, with the emphasis on sand.
-都铎薯片 -都铎薯片
- Tudor Crisps. - Tudor Crisps!
这个男人太懂我了
This is a man after me own heart.
我们没钱去度假 对吧 保罗
We couldn't afford to go away for holidays, could we, Paul?
保罗
Paul?
是的
No.
所以暑假时 我们会去一日游
So in the summer, we used to go on day trips out.
利特尔汉普顿 布莱顿
Littlehampton, Brighton.
皇家植物园 还有哪里 保罗
Kew Gardens. Where else, Paul?
-切辛顿 -对
- Uh, Chessington. - Yes.
不过切辛顿那时只是个动物园
Although Chessington was just a zoo then.
不是冒险世界
It wasn't a World of Adventures.
除非你觉得冒险就是去买♥♥个冰棒
Unless you think it's adventurous to buy an ice lolly.
话虽如此 如果你有糖尿病
Having said that, if you're diabetic...
你看 那就是皇家植物园
Oh, look, that is Kew Gardens.
这是小保罗 我记得那件外套
There's little Paul. I remember that coat.
-他的外套还是你的 -我们俩的
- His coat or your coat? - Oh, both coats.
你没有穿外套 你看
You haven't got a coat on, look.
当然 你是夏天 我是东北人
No, it's the bloody summer, and I'm from the North East.
只有在葬礼上才穿外套
You only ever wear a coat for funerals.
好吧 我要去找他了
Right, I'm going out to look for him.
-已经一小时了 -他会回来的
- It's been an hour. - He'll come back.
他没有手♥机♥ 他有钱吗
He's got no phone. Has he got any money?
没有 他的钱包在房♥间里
No. His wallet is still in his room.
那他就会回来的
Well, then he'll be back.
他不会露宿街头 对吧
He's not gonna sleep rough, is he?
-我要去找他 -去哪
- I am going to look for him. - Where?
我打算开车转转去找他
I'm just gonna drive around and look for him.
-我等不了了 -爱丽 他刚气冲冲地走开
- I can't just wait. - Oh, Ally, he's just gone off in a strop.
-他会回来的 -真的吗
- He'll come back soon. - Oh, really?
因为如果我是他 我就不会
'Cause if I was him, I wouldn't.
如果你想让我们离开
If you'd like us to leave
或如果你需要我们去找卢克 尽管开口
or if you need to go and look for Luke, just say.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我真的很抱歉让你滚犊子
And listen, I'm really sorry about telling you to fuck off.
如果每次别人叫我滚犊子我就能拿一镑的话
If I had a pound for every time I've been told to fuck off.
对 那你能有多少钱
Right, right. How much would you have?
七或八镑吧 最多
Seven or eight pounds, at most.
我这辈子大家通常对我很礼貌
People have been generally very polite to me all my life.
那我再次道歉
Then I doubly apologize.
艾利克斯 我们该走了
Alex, we should be going.
你应该去找他 保罗
You should go and search for him, Paul.
你们刚才大吵了一架
That was a big old row you had,
你得去解决问题
and you need to sort it all out.
-他是个敏感的男孩 -我知道
- He's a sensitive boy. - I know.
他其实是个好小伙
And he's a good boy, really.
我知道他有点那个问题
I mean, I know there was that thing with the--
-叫什么来了 种子 -大♥麻♥
- what's it called, seedlings. - Weed.
但你不能让这事成为你们的心结
But you can't let it get between the two of you.
你也是这样
You're very similar.
但你最近跟我们很亲近
And you've been so close lately.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
去吧
Go on.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mum.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾娃
Ava...
你知道卢克和雅各布平时在哪玩吗
do you knew where Luke and Jacob hang out?
卢克
Luke.
不 过来 伙计 过来
No, come here, mate. Come here.
-不要 -听着 听着
- No. - Hey. Listen, listen.
我们回家 好好谈谈吧
Let's just go back home and we'll talk this through.
谈什么
Talk what through?
谈我怎么一如既往 搞砸一切吗
How, as usual, I fuck everything up?
回家我们就能知道
Come back home so we can find out
我他妈有什么毛病了
what the fuck is wrong with me?
-听着 -我告诉你 是你
- Look-- - I'll tell you. It's you!
我出问题的原因是你
You're what's wrong with me!
我最近一直很开心
I've been so happy recently,
有雅各布做我的朋友
having Jacob as my friend.
但开心的同时让我意识到
But being happy has made me realize
我以前有多么难过
how sad I've been for the rest of the time.
我的整个童年 我都很难过
All through my childhood, I've been sad,
而且是你让我难过的
and you've made me sad.
你让我觉得我做什么都不够好
You make me feel like I'm never good enough.
还有你的臭脾气
And your fucking temper.
你那疯狂 不可控的臭脾气
Your mad, deranged fucking temper.
我让你难过了 对吗
So I've made you sad, have I?
是吗
Yeah?
我把你养这么大
That's the sum total of my contribution
就这点贡献 我让你难过了
to your upbringing: I've made you sad?
我把一个小男孩 养成了难过的男孩
I've taken this little baby, right, made a sad boy
现在又是难过的青少年
and now a sad teenager?
是吗 你是这个意思吗
Yes? Is that what you're saying?
-对 -好吧
- Yeah. - Right.
-这是事实 -行
- That's the truth. - Right.
你13岁 卢克 知道吗
Well, you're 13, Luke, okay?
所以接下去五年我还得管着你
So I'm in charge of you for the next five years,
无论你喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
而现在 我们要回家 伙计
And right now, we're going home, mate.
-不 我不要 -你就要 伙计
- No, I'm not. - No, yes, you are, mate.
-别碰我 -别傻了
- Don't touch me. - Don't be silly.
卢克
Luke.
别 卢克 我们谈谈吧 好吗
Don't-- Luke, let's just talk, okay?
别 卢克
Don't--Luke.
别闹了 卢克
Stop it, Luke.
-我不回家 -听我说 别闹了
- I'm not going home. - Listen to me. Stop it.
停下
Stop.
停下 你哪儿都不能去
Hey, stop it. You're not going anywhere.
好吗
All right?
我刚说了别闹了
I just fucking said stop it.
你要是不停下 我就不松手
I'm not gonna let you go until you stop.
好了
Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
冷静
Calm down.
我们能谈谈吗
So shall we talk?
好 好吗
Right. Okay?
见鬼
Fuck.
该死
Oh, fuck.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表