《开心汉堡店》
第十二季第十九集
绳"吱"以法
除鼠害公♥司♥
吉恩宝贝 我说了
Gene, I already told you, hon,
吃饭的时候别玩那游戏
stop playing that game at the table.
早餐时间应该用来吃饭
Breakfast time is for eating
用来聊一聊生活啥的
and for talking to each other about life and stuff.
我还以为是为了看蒂娜
Oh, I thought it was for watching Tina
把牛奶滴到衣服上
dribble milk on her shirt.
有吗 还真是
Huh? Oh, oops.
等下 老妈
Hold on, Mother.
游戏里降温了
The temperature in my game is dropping.
我给猫宝戴条围巾
I'm gonna put a scarf on Purrbo,
然后就不玩了
and then I'll put it down,
我保证 这次一定
I promise, I promise, I promise.
除非天气再次变化
Unless the weather changes again
又或者我觉得聊天没意思
or I find the conversation unstimulating.
话说这是什么游戏来着 给猫穿衣服吗
Wait. What is this game again? You dress a cat?
对 叫猫宝
Yes. It's called Purrbo.
游戏里的天气会不停变化
The weather on the screen keeps changing,
所以要一直给猫宝换衣服
so you have to keep putting different clothes on Purrbo.
他在跳蚤市场买♥♥的 花了一美元
He got it at a yard sale for a dollar.
这游戏机十年前貌似风靡一时
Apparently, these things were all the rage ten years ago
那时可能没有别的事可做
when there was maybe nothing else to do.
顺便说一下 吉恩
By the way, Gene,
你还欠我那一美元
you still owe me the dollar that you borrowed.
我给你打过欠条了
I gave you an IOU.
是的 但我已经从你那里收到一堆欠条了
Yep, yep, it's just that I have a lot of them from you,
并且我开始担心 我们对欠条的理解
and I'm worried you and I don't think
是不是不太一样
they mean the same thing.
为什么它一直发出那种声音
Why does it keep making that sound?
猫宝热了或者冷了就会喵喵叫
Purrbo meows when he's too cold or too hot,
这时候就要给它换衣服
and you got to change him
否则它就可能冻死或热死
or he can freeze to death or overheat.
就像恐龙一样
Oh. Like the dinosaurs.
更年期也是这样 我听说的
Or menopause, supposedly.
有意思吗
So is that fun?
我感觉会让玩的人压力挺大的
I mean, it just sounds kind of stressful.
一有需求就发出噪音
A thing that makes noises when it needs something from you.
小孩好像也是这样
I guess that's also what kids are.
-父亲 -是真的
- Father. - It's true.
好了 都别谈猫了
Okay, okay, enough cat chat.
我们聊点别的
Let's talk about something else.
你们最近在学校都干嘛了
What are you guys doing at school?
我也想知道
That's what I'd like to know.
我们去学校是干嘛
What are we doing there?
说真的 我不理解
Seriously, I don't get the concept.
我的椅子吱吱作响
My chair is really squeaky.
很多人因此关注到了我
I've been getting a lot of attention.
我还挺享受
I think I like it.
我现在也有点班花的感觉了
I'm kind of the "It" Girl right now.
你呢 吉恩小宝贝
What about you, Genie-weenie?
我刚想起来 学校发了这个
Oh, I just remembered. School gave me this.
"西蓝花沙拉种子"
"Broccoli microgreen seeds."
这是那种学校发的
Is this the school trying to give out
奇怪的健康零食什么的吗
weird healthy snacks or something?
恶心 不是 好好吃的样子
Gross. I mean yum.
不是 这是自然课要用的种子
No. They're seeds for science class.
我能看看吗
Can I see those?
好像得把种子种在湿润的纸巾上
I think I'm supposed to plant them on a wet paper towel
这样就可以在家观察它们的生长情况
so we can watch them grow inside our apartment or something.
没错 这上面就是这么说的
Wow. Yeah. That's what this says.
把种子种在湿纸巾上
You plant them on a wet paper towel,
它们几天之内就会发芽
and they sprout within a few days.
吉恩 这感觉...
Gene, this looks...
天又晴了 给猫宝来个露脐装吧
Sunny again. I'm feeling crop top.
感觉很不错
"Great," I was gonna say.
露脐装吗 是吧
The crop top? I know.
大家都该穿露脐装
Why aren't we all wearing them?
好吧
Yep. Right.
泰迪 你今天来早了
Hi, Teddy. You're here early.
是啊 虽然你一直抱怨
Yeah. I know you keep telling us
我们为什么不提供早餐 但...
it's annoying we're not open for breakfast, but...
是的 不过我今天不是来吃东西的
It is annoying, but, guys, I'm not here to eat.
我有个万分紧急的情况 需要你们帮忙
I need a favor. I got a giant emergency.
天啊 怎么了
Oh, my God, what happened?
我从阿♥拉♥斯加订购了现捕的野生三文鱼
I ordered fresh-caught wild salmon from Alaska.
本来应该昨天送到的
It was supposed to be delivered yesterday,
但物流延迟了 我刚刚收到邮件说
but shipping got delayed, and I just got an email
明天才能送到
saying it's gonna be delivered tomorrow.
-好吧 -可我今天要出门
- Okay. - But I'm leaving town today
带我妈去北卡罗来纳州参加银发冲浪营
to take Mom to Senior Surf Camp in North Carolina.
银发冲浪营
Ooh, Senior Surf Camp.
她很期待 一直在说"棒呆了"
She's excited about it. She keeps saying "Tubular."
我也想用这个说法来着 但不太行
I tried it, too. I-I can't pull it off.
泰迪 你说的这些都算不上紧急情况
Teddy, none of that is an emergency.
鲍勃 那是鱼 容易腐坏
Bob, it's fish. It's perishable.
要是我错过了快递
If I miss the delivery,
我的三文鱼就会被
my salmon is gonna sit in a warehouse
放在常温仓库 一点点烂掉
somewhere at room temperature and rot,
那太让人心碎了
which would be heartbreaking,
更别说这鱼还不便宜
not to mention it wasn't cheap.
你为什么要买♥♥呢
Why did you buy it?
超♥市♥不是就有卖♥♥阿♥拉♥斯加三文鱼吗
I mean, don't they sell the same Alaskan salmon at the grocery store
还是正常的价格
for the normal amount it costs?
我前几天晚上买♥♥的
I bought it a few nights ago.
那天很晚了 我喝了点啤酒
It was really late, and I'd had some beer,
我在网上跟高中生吵架
and I was fighting with someone from high school online,
然后我看到一则广♥告♥ 一个大胡子男人
and I saw an ad of a guy with a big beard
穿着捕鱼背带裤 手里捧着一条大三文鱼
wearing a fishing bib and holding a big salmon.
野生阿♥拉♥斯加三文鱼
我也想成为他 鲍勃
I wanted to be that guy, Bob,
成为能吃到现捕三文鱼的人
the guy who eats salmon right out of the water.
我也想 像熊一样
Me, too, like a bear.
所以我可以把配送地址
So is it okay if I change the delivery address
改成你们家吗
to your place?
帮我放进你们的冰箱 等我回来拿
And then you can put it in your freezer till I get back?
这也许是我让你们帮的
Guys, this is maybe the most important thing
最重要的一个忙了
I'm ever gonna ask you.
这话你经常说 比如上次问我们
I mean, you say that a lot. Like when you asked
觉得你适不适合戴棒球帽的时候
if we thought you were a baseball cap guy.
没问题 泰迪 送到我们这吧
It's no problem, Teddy. Send it here.
我们会让你的"鱼"梦成真
We'll make your fish wish come true.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
你们棒呆了
That's so tubular of you.
-不 不对 -不是这么用的
- No, no. - No, no.
好吧
Oh, I know.
你们回来了
Hey, you're home.
我就知道你们会回来 我的小回旋镖们
I knew you'd come back, my little boomerangs.
这就是你养育我们的回报
Yeah, well, it's your reward for feeding and sheltering us.
吉恩 我看了你的沙拉菜苗作业
Hey, Gene, I read about your microgreens project.
感觉非常有趣
I mean, it seems really interesting.
要观察它们怎么生长 然后写在报告里
You observe how they grow and write it up in a report.
上面说周末就要交 所以...
And it says it's due at the end of the week, so...
周末 那还早着呢
End of the week? That's like a month away.
吉恩 我觉得你应该马上开始播种
Gene, I think you should start the seeds soon
因为要好几天才能发芽
'cause, you know, they take a few days to sprout.
就像妈妈常用镊子拔的下巴上的那根毛
Like that one hair on Mom's chin she always tweezes.
没错
It's true.
而且 开始得越早
Also, the sooner you start 'em,
就能越早观察那些小菜苗生长
the sooner we can watch those little guys grow.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表