《开心汉堡店》第十二季第十集
老鼠别哭 苍蝇别笑 圣诞清扫别想逃
[戏仿经典圣诞歌♥曲《圣诞老人进城》]
架子上的精灵们 早上好
Good morning, little elves on all the shelves.
是时候开始新的一天了
Time to start the day right with a visit
由快乐老鼠叩响今日之门[童书主角]
from The Very Merry Mice!
*跳进圣诞老人的口袋*
* Santa put us in his pocket *
*我们一起出发*
* And we're going for a ride *
*去看那小男孩小女孩*
* To all the little girls and boys *
*圣诞礼物也即将到来*
* With presents by our side... *
有人能行行好把收音机声音调小吗
Can someone turn down the radio?
开玩笑的 我知道是吉恩在放音乐
Just kidding. I know it's Gene playing music.
-玩笑不错 蒂娜 -多谢
- Good one, T. - Thanks.
吉恩是我最喜欢的圣诞DJ
Gene's my favorite little Christmas DJ.
他有两个碟盘 外加一棵榭寄生
He's got two turntables and a mistletoe.
每年12月1日起
Yup, every year, starting at first light
天刚亮就开始全天播放
on December 1st, all day, every day.
我没处可逃 因为我就住在这里
And I can't escape it 'cause I live here.
我脆弱的小耳膜这么早
It's way too early to blast this noise
就要遭受这种噪音的折磨
on my tender, tiny eardrums.
我在脑中跟圣诞老人要礼物的声音
I can barely hear myself think of stuff
都被盖过去了
I want to ask Santa for.
我直接喊出来好了 我要摩托车
I'm just gonna start shouting it out. Motorcycle!
吉恩 来吃点早餐 可别饿晕了
Gene, come get some breakfast before you pass out.
不用 我这套DJ装备带了谷物吧
I'm good. My DJ setup has a cereal bar,
这种装备应该都会有吧
as they all do, I assume.
希望各位喜欢刚才的经典圣诞歌♥曲
I ho-ho-hope you enjoyed that holiday classic.
可圣诞没有这首吉恩的保留曲可不行
But Christmas ain't merry without this DJ Gene favorite.
了解就会爱上 各位
You know it, you love it.
*珀西·麦汀锡-布德的金箔机器*
* Percy McTinsel-Bud's Tinsel Machine... *
-我的天 -完了
- Oh, boy. - Oh, God.
这张专辑循环太多遍了
This album gets way too much play.
不是所有人都想十分钟循环一次
Some of us don't need to hear it every ten minutes.
*珀西·麦汀锡-布德的金箔机器*
* Percy McTinsel-Bud's Tinsel Machine... *
这都怪你 爸爸
This is your fault, Dad.
我知道 非常抱歉
I know. I'm so sorry.
三年前
这是什么
Who are you?
我都忘了还留着这个
Oh, I forgot I still had that.
是珀西·麦汀锡-布德
That-That's Percy McTinsel-Bud.
70年代发行的很奇怪的圣诞专辑
It's a really weird Christmas album from the '70s.
我姑妈给我的
My aunt gave it to me.
我觉得她那会抽了太多大♥麻♥
I-I think she smoked a lot of pot.
这是圣诞专辑吗
It's a Christmas album?
为什么封面是小猫跳进茶杯
Why are there kittens diving into a tea cup?
我记不全那些歌♥
I don't remember all the songs,
但可能会有首歌♥来解释
but maybe there's one about that.
我把它捐了吧 捐给垃圾桶
I-I'll just donate it to the trash.
不 我想要 它让我有点不自在
No, I want it! It makes me uncomfortable
我还挺喜欢那种感觉
in a way I kinda like.
要是我趁有机会把那东西销毁就好了
If only I'd destroyed that thing when I had the chance.
至少我们是一起遭罪 一家人就要整整齐齐
At least we all get to suffer together as a family?
妈 来跟我跳这首《圣诞老人节奏商店》
Mother, dance with me to "Santa's Groove-Shop."
哎呀 DJ邀请我和他跳舞呢
Oh, my God, the DJ asked to dance with me.
-这就来 -不 别鼓励他
- Coming. - No. Stop encouraging him.
再说 圣诞老人绝不能跳舞
Also, Santa doesn't allow grooving in his shop.
他要专心准备礼物
He's all business.
*在工坊舞池里跳舞*
* Dancing on the workshop dance floor... *
我能问件事吗 两位
Hey, can I ask you guys something?
是不是要问 我们能不能用你的零花钱
Is the question: can we use your allowance
去住酒店 一直住到新年 当然可以
to check into a hotel till New Year's? Yes.
不 你们觉得我能变得超级擅长
No. Do you think I could get really, really,
包装礼物吗
really good at gift wrapping?
我想像专业老手那样包礼物
I want to learn to gift wrap like the pros.
-什么意思 -我选礼物很棒
- What do you mean? - My gift-giving game is ho ho ho,
但包礼物的技术就完全不行了
but my gift wrapping game is a no no no.
我想要两个都擅长
I want to be good at both
成为圣诞双响炮
so I can be a Christmas double threat.
你包礼物确实不行
You are pretty bad at wrapping.
还记得那次吗 你送老妈的礼物
Remember that time when Mom thought your present to her
她以为是一团揉皱的垃圾 结果给扔出去了
was a crumpled pile of garbage, and she threw it out?
对 那是个悲伤的故事
Oh, yeah, that was sad.
但你送给她的那双手套不错
But the gloves you got her were nice,
她从垃圾箱里打捞了出来
when she fished them out of the dumpster.
要是打捞时也有手套戴就更好了
Too bad she didn't have gloves for that.
等这首歌♥播完 有人要跟吉恩DJ点歌♥吗
Anyone have any requests for DJ Gene after this song?
我点一首空气
How about nothing?
当我没说
You know what, never mind.
我知道大家渴望听什么
I know what everyone's thirsty for.
*珀西·麦汀锡-布德*
* Percy McTinsel-Bud. *
谢谢 琳达
Thanks, Linda.
我有一个提议
Hey, I have a proposal for you guys.
什么提议
What is it?
你们想玩邻里神秘圣诞老人吗
How'd you two like to do a neighborhood Secret Santa?
不想 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
来嘛 邻里神秘圣诞老人
Come on. Neighborhood Secret Santa.
比方说我抽到鲍勃 鲍勃抽到琳达
Like, let's say I get Bob, and Bob gets Linda,
琳达抽到我 很好玩吧
and Linda gets me. How fun is that?
-不好 -我喜欢
- No. Oh. - I love it.
可泰迪 神秘圣诞老人三个人可玩不成
But, Teddy, you can't do Secret Santa with three people.
当然可以 三个人完美极了
Sure you can. Three is perfect.
这游戏历史上肯定就是这么玩的
I'm pretty sure that's the traditional way it's done.
你们好
Hello.
嗨 莫特 你想和我们一起玩
Hi, Mort. Hey, you want to do
-邻里神秘圣诞老人吗 -等等 什么
- a neighborhood Secret Santa with us? - Wait, what?
没问题
Oh, okay, sure.
不过 实不相瞒
But, full disclosure,
我还没玩过神秘圣诞老人 所以多担待
I've never Secret Santa'd before, so be gentle.
怎么了
What?
四个人还是有点不够
Four people is still not really enough people.
那可真糟糕 看来我们只能
Darn. Should we maybe just go back
忘记泰迪的这个提议了
to how things were before Teddy mentioned this idea?
麦克
Oh, oh, Mike,
请和我们玩邻里神秘圣诞老人
you got to do neighborhood Secret Santa with us.
我们在凑人
We need the numbers.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
-来吧 -是
- Oh, come on. - It's--
-是邻里神秘圣诞老人诶 -不必勉强
- It's neighborhood Secret Santa. -You don't have to.
不用非得参加
No one has to.
倒不是说我每年
I mean, it's not as though I've got an insanely
这个时候都忙得发疯
busy job this time of year or anything.
尽管拒绝 麦克
Feel free to say no, Mike.
我肯定参加
Oh, no, I'm definitely in.
我只是想让你们知道
I just wanted you guys to appreciate
我在节日期间有多努力工作
how hard I work during the holidays.
好耶 我写下每个人的名字
All right. Okay, so I write everyone's name,
放在杯子里 然后我们抽签
put 'em in a cup, and then we all pick.
抽到谁 就给谁买♥♥礼物
Whatever name you get, you buy them a present.
但是不能告诉别人你抽到谁了
But you can't tell anyone who you got.
也不能交换名字
No trading names, either.
否则圣诞警♥察♥就会来
Or else the Christmas police will come
抓你进圣诞监狱
and take you to Christmas jail.
然后我们会被审""[驯鹿]吗
Oh, then do we get arraigned-deer?
莫特 别说冷笑话
Mort, please.
礼物的价格
And we don't spend any more than,
不要超过...15块好了
let's say 15 bucks on a present.
除非你抽到的是我的名字 那就可以疯买♥♥
Unless you get my name, then go nuts.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
算是吧 每人抽个名字
Sorta. Okay, everyone draw a name.
鲍勃 你先来
Bob, you go first.
真...真的要玩吗
Oh, we-we're really doing this?
别叹气了 抽一个 泰迪
Quit your sighing and pick a name, Teddy.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表