will be right over to take your orders.
-可吗 -可
- M'kay? - Okay.
对了 等会儿可能还会有其他人来
Just so you know, a few more of us may trickle in.
太好了
Oh, great.
阿姨越多越热闹
The more Bon Viv-aunts, the merrier.
孩子们 跟我来
Kids, follow me.
开家庭会议了
Family meeting.
要和老爸开视频会议吗
Should we try to get Dad on a Zoom?
现在外面全是客人
Okay, now we're slammed out there,
我们的任务是把他们喂饱
so we're gonna get these people fed.
-孩子们 在听吗 -没有 不听不行吗
- Kids, are you listening? - No. Is that bad?
认真听
Hey, hey, pay attention.
我们要给客人续水 收银
We're gonna refill waters, collect money,
找零 然后对他们说"谢谢光临"
give correct change, and say, "Thank you for coming."
懂了 "谢谢光临" 我会说得更好的
Got it. "Thank you for coming." I'll do it better.
我们还要推销"今日汉堡"
And we're gonna push the burger of the day,
并询问客人"是否需要佐薯条"
and we're gonna ask, "Do you want fries with that?"
我接待客人的话就会这么做
Because that's what I would do if I was out there.
但今天我站内厨 所以你们要顶替我 好吗
But I'm back here today, so you got to be me, all right?
-立马换装 -我们会尽力的
- Costume change! - We'll do our best.
但是你也知道 好不到哪去
Which, as you know, is not great.
这样这样
All right, all right.
谁卖♥♥出最多"今日汉堡"
Whoever sells the most burgers of the day
和最多的薯条就能当选
and the most fries gets to be...
今日最佳员工
Employee of the Day!
-有现金奖励吗 -没有
- Which has a cash prize? - No.
有奖励吗
Any prize?
奖励就是成为今日最佳员工
The prize is being the Employee of the Day.
玩碗槽叠叠乐都有奖励
Even Bus-Tub Jenga has a prize.
对啊 奖励就是不用洗碗槽
Yeah, not having to clean up Bus-Tub Jenga.
行吧 卖♥♥得最多的可以
Okay, fine! Whoever sells the most gets...
去冰淇淋机上挤20秒的冰淇淋
a 20-second pull from the soft serve machine, ah?
-天 -真的吗
- Holy... - Really?
-怎么样 -挤20秒
- How about that? - A 20-second pull?
-差不多是一辈子了 -可以填满我的身体
- That's an eternity. - That could fill my whole body.
等等 我们可以这样吗
Wait, can we do it, like,
直接把嘴对着冰淇淋出口
straight from the nozzle into our mouths?
不行 已经太多人死于此了 我猜的
No! Too many people have died that way. I assume.
所以才这么诱人 禁忌的诱惑
That's why it's so tantalizing-- it's forbidden.
我不需要把嘴放在出口
I- I don't need to be under the nozzle.
20秒可以接很大一盆冰淇淋了
We're talking about, like, a crap-load of ice cream.
-我同意 -好 -我也是
- So I'm in. - Fine. - Me, too.
好 赶紧去干活吧
Okay, good. Now, get out there.
把招都使出来 别手软
Leave it all on the field. No mercy.
打完气了 冲
Pep talk! Go!
进去这么久在干嘛
What is taking him so long?
保鲜盒
Oh, Tupperware!
-又来是吧 -拜托
- Oh, this again? - Come on!
泰迪 不好意思 我们真的该出发了
Hey, Teddy, sorry, but we should really get going.
好 让我先去上个厕所
Okay. Just let me go to the bathroom first.
等等 你还没去上厕所
Wait, you haven't gone to the bathroom yet?
有女士在我不知道怎么说才得体 鲍勃
I don't know how to say this in mixed company, Bob,
我的肚子改变心意好几次了
but it changed its mind a few times.
听起来很善变啊
It sounds like a fickle pickle.
鲍勃 这是邦妮 邦妮 这是鲍勃
Bob, Bonnie. Bonnie, Bob.
邦妮是这儿的老板
Bonnie owns the place.
那是她的新拖车 不错吧
That's her new tow truck. Pretty sweet, huh?
看见车上的臂架了吗
See the boom on that thing?
那绞车我都看傻了
Give me a break with that winch.
是啊 那个臂架真的 真的很棒
Yeah, that's a really... that's a really great boom.
我对臂架很满意
I'm happy with the boom.
说到这个 泰迪 你要不要去
Speaking of booms, Teddy, do you want to...
对 来试试吧
Right. Okay, let's give this a shot.
那我就去车里
So, I might just go wait in the...
鲍勃也开了一家小店
Bob's a small business owner, too!
你们可以聊聊这个
You- you guys can talk about that.
-是吗 -别 泰迪 别这样
- Oh, really? - No, Teddy, don't do that.
别隔着厕所门叫
Don't-don't call through the bathroom door.
没必要
It's not necessary.
鲍勃 帮我选包口香糖
Oh, Bob, pick out a gum for me.
我还没买♥♥东西呢
I-I didn't buy anything yet.
不用了 泰迪
Oh, don't worry about that, Teddy.
这次我请你
This one's on me.
不 借用厕所就得买♥♥东西
Nope, rules are rules.
鲍勃 帮我念一下有哪些口香糖
Bob, read me the gums they have.
我不喜欢肉桂味 薄荷味 和浆果味
I don't like cinnamon or mint or berry
任何太难嚼的都不要
or anything that's too chewy.
我还是去车里等吧
I'm gonna go wait in the truck.
很高兴认识你 再见
Nice to meet you. Bye.
鲍鲍 口香糖
Bobby! The gum!
你用车拖过 最奇怪的东西是什么
So, what's the weirdest thing you ever towed?
露易丝 拿回来
Louise, no. Bring it back.
那是吉恩要送的全熟奶酪汉堡
That's Gene's cheeseburger well done.
那我那份不要奶酪的中号♥汉堡呢
Then where's my no-cheese medium?
在那
There it is.
蒂娜 拿回来 拿回来
Tina, bring it back, bring it back.
抱歉
Sorry.
等等 我有份全熟奶酪汉堡要送吗
Wait, I had a cheeseburger well done?
-吉恩 -这些汉堡看起来都一样
- Gene! - All these burgers look the same.
是不是该做成不同形状呢
Should we make them different shapes?
现在是不是个公布赛况的好时机
Is this a good time to get an update
关于谁赢了比赛 然后其实是我吗
on who's winning the contest and how it's me?
等一下 我检查一下
Oh, hold on, let me check.
不 你们都输了
No! You're all losing!
-什么 -但我卖♥♥出了一个"今日汉堡"
- What?! - But I just sold a burger of the day.
还有薯条 应该
And fries, I think.
但你们把汉堡给错人了
And then you gave it to the wrong person.
这些享乐主姨太难伺候了
These Bon Viv-aunts are so high-maintenance.
她们一定要自己点的那份食物
They insist on getting the food that they ordered.
不如说是挑剔主姨
More like Bon Diva-aunts.
行了
Okay, you know what?
接下来这样吧
Here's what's gonna happen.
我去外面 送餐
I'm coming out there. I'm gonna run food,
接单 还要做汉堡
I'm gonna take orders, and I'm still gonna cook.
那今日最佳员工呢
What about Employee of the Day?
还有嘴中冰淇淋大奖
And ice cream of the mouth?
我肯定比你们三个加起来卖♥♥的还多
I bet I can outsell all three of you combined.
我要加入比赛
So I'm entering the contest.
等我赢了 你们就看着我
And when I win, you have to watch me
当着你们面吃冰淇淋
eat the ice cream in front of you.
直接从管口吃
From the nozzle!
你说我们不能这样做
You said we weren't allowed!
你们现在也还是不行 因为你们会输
You're still not allowed, 'cause you're gonna lose.
但如果我赢了 我们三个都能在管口吃冰淇淋
But if we win, all three of us get ice cream off the nozzle.
可以 继续做梦去吧
Yeah, you can have that sad dream.
不可能的
That'll never happen.
你为自己树立了强大的敌人 琳达·贝尔彻
You've made a powerful enemy, Linda Belcher!
好 再左转一次
Okay, looks like we take the next left,
然后我要买♥♥洗碗池的餐馆
and the diner where I'm gonna get the sink
就要到了 就这家
should be right there. That's it.
你现在没必要撑着玻璃了
You don't have to hold that window shut right now.
我们开得不快
We're not going fast.
太好了 一直这么撑着
That's good. It definitely hurts
真的太疼了
to hold it shut this whole time.
谢谢
Okay, thanks.
真的抱歉 比约定时间迟到了那么久
Sorry again for being so much later than we talked about.
他停车太多次了
He, he stopped many times.
没关系 好好使用
That's fine. Enjoy the sink.
-会的 -好了
- I will. - Okay, then.
看见了吗 泰迪 这才是跑腿的正确方式
See, Teddy? That's how you run an errand.
不聊天 不大惊小怪
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表