《开心汉堡店》
第十二季第十四集
驯虫记 [戏仿莎翁经典《驯悍记》]
除虫害公♥司♥
储物柜字条
Locker mail.
课间 操场
"Recess. Playground.
滑梯 不见不散
Slide. Be there!"
不知道是谁写的
I don't know who wrote this,
但加个"请"字也不会要了他们的命
but a "Please" Wouldn't have killed 'em.
蒂娜 这是你给我的吗
Hey, Tina. This is from you?
你可以直接告诉我在这见面
You could have just told me to meet you here.
或者可以回家聊 毕竟我们都住那儿
Or we could have talked at home, where we both live.
我也收到了字条
No, I got a note, too.
早知道我们都收到了字条
If we knew we were both getting one,
我就和你一起过来了
we could have walked here together,
路上聊聊今天过得如何
caught up on the day.
可惜了 所以是谁写的呢
Yeah, that's a shame. So who wrote these?
不知道 妈妈吗
I don't know. Mom?
你们好呀
Hey, guys.
我也收到了字条
I got a note, too.
写着"露易丝 蒂娜
Mine says, "Hi, Louise. Hi, Tina.
"字条是我写的"
I'm the one who wrote the notes!"
很有趣对吧
Isn't that fun?
-有点 -得了吧
- A little. - Not really.
所以你就一直等在滑梯里
So, you were just waiting in the slide
多久了
for... how long?
也就20分钟
Only, like, 20 minutes.
但滑梯里的音效很适合唱歌♥
But it has great acoustics for singing.
*储物柜之爱*
* Locker love! *
-不错 -你要干什么 考特尼
- Nice. - What do you want, Courtney?
我们在浪费宝贵的休息时间
We're wasting precious recess time.
好吧 你们知道我一级棒的热门单曲
Okay. You know my amazing hit song
-《储物柜之爱》吧 -不知道
- "Locker Love"? - No. - Nope.
我要给它拍MV
Well, I'm making a music video for it
明天 就在瓦格斯塔夫
tomorrow here at Wagstaff.
我爸搞到了拍摄许可
My dad got permission for us to shoot it
在储物柜那边的走廊拍
in the hallways with the lockers.
他答应要在片尾字幕里特别感谢学校
He promised a special thanks to the school in the credits.
相信我 瓦格斯塔夫会因此出名的
And trust me-- it's gonna put Wagstaff on the map,
因为这首歌♥火定了
because this baby is definitely going viral!
但我需要吉恩加入
But I need Gene to be in it!
那你去问吉恩呢
Okay, maybe ask Gene?
我们是露易丝和蒂娜
We're Louise and Tina.
我问了 很对次
I did ask him. A lot.
他总能找到借口
He always has a different excuse.
我那天要把智齿装回去
I'm, getting my wisdom teeth put back in that day.
抱歉 那天是削胡萝卜皮日
Ooh, sorry, that's carrot-peeling day.
是个宗教仪式
It's a religious thing.
我那天要洗小狗
I'm, washing the dog that day.
小狗是我的下半身
That's what I call my bottom half.
为什么不找别人来做
Why not just get someone else to do it?
一定得是吉恩
It has to be Gene.
我还想让他唱最后一句
Also, I need him to sing the last line of the song.
没人能像他那样跟我完美和声
No one can harmonize with me the way he can.
我们就是西蒙与加菲猫
We're like Simon and Garfield.
考特尼把名字说错了
应该是西蒙与加芬克尔 美国民谣组合
所以你们一定要帮我让吉恩答应
So you guys are gonna help me get Gene to say yes.
考特尼 我们为什么要让亲爱的兄弟
But, Courtney, why would we ever talk our sweet brother
去做他不想做的事呢
into doing something he doesn't want to do?
夹心杰姆糖
Cram Jammers?
是的 还有妙投软糖
That's right. And Fudge Flings.
再加上板球肉桂
And Cinnamony Crickets.
糖果届的天主圣三
The holy trinity of candies.
拍摄现场的零食桌上会有成箱的糖
We've got cases of it for the snack table at my video shoot.
你们只需要答应去剧组帮帮忙
All you have to do is agree to help out on the crew
拍一点伴舞动作
and do some backup dancing,
吉恩就会自然也想加入了
and then Gene will want to do the video, too!
好 我们会去问吉恩
Yes, we will ask Gene.
包在我身上
A thousand times yes.
你们把吉恩弄来拍视频
You get Gene to do my video,
就可以整个周六沐浴在糖果海洋
you spend all Saturday swimming in sugar.
你的逻辑无懈可击
It's hard to argue with someone making perfect sense.
-好像把它们全塞嘴里 -很好
- Oh, I want all of those in my mouth. - Great.
你们去给吉恩做工作 我们放学见
You work on Gene and I'll catch up with you after school.
蒂娜 你竟然
I can't believe you just
为了糖果出♥卖♥♥♥自己的弟弟
sold your brother out for candy, Tina.
换他也会这么做
He'd do the same to us.
确实
True.
上菜了
Here you go!
今日汉堡配薯条
Burger of the day with fries.
好吃的店总能让人乐不思"薯" 对吧
Time fries when you're having fun, am I right? Ha!
开个玩笑 你还需要什么吗
Just kidding. Can I get you anything else?
-不了 谢谢 -那好吧
- No, thank you. - Okay, then.
如果有需要 我就在那边
I'll be right over here if anything comes up.
-这人可真"健谈" -谁
- Well, he's a chatty Charles. - Who?
-那个穿着西装的老古板 -看到了
- Shh! The stiff in the suit. - Got it.
-他什么毛病 -是吧
- What's his problem? - Right?
高傲的西装公文包先生
Mr. Suit and Briefcase thinks he's too good
不屑跟十分幽默的汉堡店女老板讲话
to talk to a burger lady with amazing banter.
你的笑话...很一般
I mean, your banter is... fine.
再说 哪有人会穿西装拎公文包
Plus, who wears a suit and brings a briefcase
一个人吃午餐
to a lunch by themselves?
商业人士
Business people?
那是什么意思
What was that?
他是觉得我要偷他的公文包吗
He thinks I'm gonna steal his briefcase?
没人稀罕你的公文包 老兄
No one wants your briefcase, buddy.
是啊 没人稀罕你的公文包
Yeah. No one wants your briefcase.
好了 我要回厨房♥了
Okay. I'm gonna go back to the kitchen.
你俩差不多得了 别一直盯着人家看
You two should maybe stop staring at that guy.
我们盯得不明显
We're not being obvious.
我想到了一个新的
So, yeah, I thought of a new way
躺在沙发上吃薯片的方法
of laying on the couch while eating chips.
我打算测试一下
I was gonna test that out.
你这周末有安排吗
What are you doing this weekend?
我要帮考特尼拍MV
I'm gonna help Courtney with her music video.
看来你被说服了
Ah, you got roped into that, huh?
她会准备一桌超好吃的糖果
She's gonna have a snack table full of really good candy,
我又不傻 当然同意了
so yeah. I'm not an idiot.
你们是在说考特尼的MV吗
Oh, hey, are you guys talking about Courtney's music video?
我们也要参加
Yeah, we're doing that, too.
-你们要参加 -一定很有意思
- You are? - It's gonna be fun.
你应该跟我们一起参加
You should do it with us.
-不去 -为什么
- Pass. - Why?
怎样 你是讨厌糖果吗
Yeah. What, do you hate candy?
你将错过的可不只是糖果 吉恩
It's not just candy you'll miss out on, Gene.
不去就只能留在餐厅里
You'll be stuck at the restaurant
而我 蒂娜和彼得
while me, Tina and Peter here
将会度过我们一生中最美好的时光
are gonna be having the time of our lives.
变亲近 讲只有我们懂的笑话...
Bonding, making inside jokes...
比如 香蕉
For example, banana!
我有一天会懂的
Ha! I'll get it.
不了 谢谢 我该去上数学课了
Yeah, no, thanks. I better get to class.
不然长除法只会越来越长
Otherwise that long division is just gonna get longer.
什么情况
What the hell?
他压根不在乎
Yeah, he doesn't care
会错过糖果和笑话
about missing out on candy or inside jokes?
-他是谁 -我可以告诉你他不会是谁
- Who is he? - I'll tell you who he's not.
他休想成为妨碍
He's not gonna be the guy who gets between me
我吃到夹心杰姆糖的人
and those Cram Jammers.
绝不可能
Hell no.
再见 谢谢惠顾
Bye! Thanks for coming in!
这位有个性的先生忘了他的公文包
Ha! Mr. Personality forgot his briefcase.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表