他们都很期待
They were both very excited.
米莉 这是要做什么
Millie, what is going on?
-你听说过花仙公主游园吗 -完了
- Have you heard about the Pixie Princess Promenade? - Oh, no.
花仙公主会带着你在公园进行魔法冒险
Where pixie princesses take you on a magical adventure
-你的人生将会因此改变 -千万别
- through the park that changes you forever? - No, please.
我已经参加了九次
I've been on nine of them.
最后那次可能有点太激动了
I may have gotten a little intense on the last one.
它们指控我用头撞了地精的胸
I allegedly headbutted a gnome in the chest.
然后就不让我参加花仙游园会了
And then I was disinvited to pixie-ticipate.
别说这就是要我来的原因 我的天
Don't say this is where I come in. Oh, God.
所以这就是你来的原因
So this is where you come in.
我需要你代我参加花仙游园
I need you to do the Pixie Princess Promenade for me.
要做一点花仙公主的事
I need some pixie princess action.
而且它们最后会发魔法棒
Plus, they hand out wands at the end.
我已经有了八个了 但还不够
I already have eight wands, but I need more.
我要所有的颜色和花型
I want all the colors, I want all the flowers.
魔法棒上有各种不同的花朵贴纸
They put different flower stickers on the wands.
我想要粉红玫瑰 你要给我拿到粉红玫瑰
I want pink rose. You're gonna get me pink rose.
不 绝对不要 永远不行
No. Definitely not, never, no.
那我就不得不合法地要求你
Well, then I am forced and legally allowed
还给我亡命鼻涕虫卡
to demand that you give me back the Slug-gitive card.
我就知道那张卡肯定有附加条件
I knew there had to be strings attached with that card.
那要是我给你拿到魔法棒 我们就扯平了
Okay, so if I get you the wand, then we're square?
四平八稳 风平浪静
Square as a bear in a chair with no hair.
花仙公主和花仙皇后来了
There are the pixie princesses and the pixie princess queen.
我的老天
Oh, dear Lord.
那是飞天性工作者魔法集♥会♥吗
Is that a magical flying sex worker convention?
是花仙公主游园会
Oh, it's the Pixie Princess Promenade.
-什么东西 -我小时候参加过几次
- The what? - I did it a few times when I was younger.
挺有意思的 后来我喜欢上了马
It was fun. Then I moved on to horses.
从此走上了另一条道路
And I've been chasing that H ever since.
差点忘了 我的花仙翅膀
Oh, I almost forgot. My pixie wings.
现在你可以亮闪闪飞高高了
Now you can sparkle and fly with the pixies up high.
这会是你人生最棒的三小时
This is gonna be the best three hours of your life!
-我要吐了 -因为太高兴吗
- I think I'm gonna throw up. - From enchantment?
天啊 这太女生了
Oh, God. So girly.
我们能加入你吗
Hey. May we, join you?
我们要歇一会儿
We're just taking a break.
我们的假飞盘挂树上了
Also our fake Frisbee got stuck in a tree.
这是怎么回事
So what's... what's going on?
露易丝在替我参加花仙公主游园会
Louise is doing the Pixie Princess Promenade for me
因为我被禁了
'cause I'm banned.
-好吧 -我有次剪了个花仙的发型
- Okay. - I got a pixie haircut once.
还挺好 但后来不行了
It worked until it didn't.
蒂娜 吉恩 是你们吗
Tina? Gene? Is that you?
你们去找块石头 往我头上扔
I need you to find a rock, throw it at my head,
这样我就能睡一觉了
and I'll have myself a nice rock nap.
太好了 露易丝 看来你和我一样激动
Oh, I love how excited we both are, Louise.
大家好 我是花仙公主帕特丽夏
Why, hello. I'm Pixie Princess Patricia.
大家愿意和花仙公主一起冒险吗
Would you like to go on a Pixie Princess adventure?
只有花仙可以参加哦 家长和监护人
Only pixies allowed, so human parents and guardians,
请在你们人类称其为"停车场"的地方等候
we ask you to wait in what you call "The parking lot."
多么美好的一天
What a wonderful day.
我刚刚一直在用魔法棒
I've been busy using my magic wand
对鲜花施展变美的魔法
to make the flowers extra pretty.
正打算在阳光下来个漂亮的旋转
And I was just about to enjoy a nice twirl in the sunlight.
各位花仙们知道如何旋转吗
Do you pixies know how to twirl?
-知道 -我们一起转起来吧
- Yeah. - Let's all twirl together.
露易丝 你得一起转圈
Yeah! Louise, I need you to twirl.
-米莉 不要 -转
- Millie, please. - Twirl.
好耶
Yes!
等等 我的翅膀在抖动
Oh, wait. My wings are tingling.
一定是其她花仙公主
The other pixie princesses
有话要对我说
must be trying to tell me something.
不会吧
Oh, no!
好像有人偷了
It seems someone has stolen
花仙皇后的"亮闪闪"
the Pixie Princess Queen's sparkle sprinkles.
我们的魔法棒要有"亮闪闪"才有魔法
That's what gives our magic wands their magic power.
"亮闪闪"是毒品的名字吗
Is sparkle sprinkles drugs?
我不记得了 应该不是吧
I don't remember. I don't think so?
我们必须找到花仙皇后的"亮闪闪"
We've got to find the Princess Queen's sparkle sprinkles.
不过在那之前 再转一次圈圈给自己打气
But first, let's twirl again for strength.
-转起来 -好耶
- Twirl! - Yeah!
我以前也爱玩转圈圈来着
I remember when I could twirl.
然后一转眼就过了那个年龄
Then time caught up with me.
现在我看见烤鸡都会头晕
Now I get dizzy looking at a rotisserie chicken.
然后嘭的一声
So, yeah, kablam.
就变成了热狗与死狗
And then it was hot dogs and a dead dog.
但现在我有它了
But now I got this guy. You know what?
我去拿个喷水壶
I'm gonna go get the spray bottle
给它喷点水
and give him a little spritz.
-它看起来有点蔫了 -好的 好主意
- He's looking a little wilty. - Okay, sounds good.
鲍勃
Bob?
-*瓶盖二号♥* -鲍勃 鲍勃
- * Bottle cap two. * - Bob? Bob?
怎么了 干嘛这么小声
What? Why are you whispering?
那是我有生以来听到的最悲伤的故事
That was the saddest story I've ever heard in my life.
我觉得琳达可能一直没能真正接受瓶盖的死
I think maybe Linda never processed Bottle Cap's death.
是啊 奇怪的是从没听她提起过
Yeah. It is weird she never mentioned it.
也许她是刻意不去想
Maybe she tried to block it out?
或者是你心思不够细腻
Or maybe you haven't been a sensitive enough partner
让她不愿向你敞开心扉
for her to feel safe opening up to you?
-什么 -大概率是第一种
- What? - It's probably the first thing.
这些花过几天就会死了
And, you know, those flowers are gonna die in a few days.
到时候她要是精神崩溃了怎么办
And then what? What if she spirals?
我不知道 也许...不会呢
I don't know. maybe she... won't?
来了 舒服吧
Here ya go. Doesn't that feel nice?
*我会照顾你 让你长生不老*
* I'm gonna take care of you so you live forever *
*虽然我没查过*
* I haven't looked it up *
*但是我确定可以*
* But I'm pretty sure it's possible, yeah. *
*彩虹 独角兽 蝴蝶 金凤花*
* Rainbows and unicorns and butterflies and buttercups *
-*露珠和水仙花* -不行
- * And dew drops and daffodils * -Nope.
*再来一些金凤花怎么样*
* And how 'bout more buttercups? *
-嗨 -嗨 你好
- Hey. - Hi. How ya doing?
我猜是地精偷了"亮闪闪"
I'm guessing gnome guy stole the sparkle sprinkles.
像是地精会做的事
Seems like a gnome thing to do.
这可不知道
There's, no way to know.
你就享受这个过程好了
You just got to enjoy the ride.
你用头撞的就是他吗
Is that the guy you headbutted?
对 但是撞头是因为别的事
yeah, but the headbutting was about something else.
政♥治♥
Politics.
我打赌那里就是终点
I bet that's where this all ends.
魔法棒肯定都在那里
I bet that's where the wands are.
等等 干吗 你要去哪
Wait, what? Where are you going?
只要拿到粉红玫瑰魔法棒就行对吧
I just have to get the pink rose wand, right?
我去问那个地精粉红玫瑰魔法棒在哪
So I'm gonna ask that gnome for the pink rose wand,
-然后我就闪人 -不行 不行
- and then I'm out of here. - No. No.
-说好了的 米莉 -不行
- A deal's a deal, Millie. - No!
等等 米莉 你用头撞了那个地精吗
Wait. Millie, you headbutted the gnome?
不会吧
Oh, gnome you didn't.
-你好啊 -花仙
- Hey, there. - Oh, a pixie.
出现得比我想的要早呢
Didn't expect to see one of you for a while.
让地精我准备一下
Let me, gnome up.
你不必这么做
Oh, you don't have to do that.
我是最精的地精
I'm the gnome-iest gnome.
我哼着小曲云游四方
Far and wide do I roam with my rhyming
-恶作剧我最在行 -行了
- and mischief and the... - Okay, yeah.
打住吧
Let me stop you right there.
我知道这里就是终点
Look, I know this is the end.
-不 -那个牌子差不多已经暴露了
- D'uh... - I mean, that sign is kind of a tip off.
花仙公主
游园会终点
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表