This tastes weird.
-就是香草的味道 -我不爱吃
- That's the herbs. - I don't like 'em.
好吧 你知道什么好八卦吗
Okay. So, do you know any good gossip?
我听说丰田要出一款新的塔科马
Well, I heard there's a new Toyota Tacoma coming out
厂家返利很高
with a ton of manufacturer's rebates.
-谁 -我不知道
- Who's here? - I don't know.
你好 琳
Hi, Lin.
格雷琴 你来这里做什么
Gretchen, what are you doing here?
你今天把这个落在美发院了
You left this at the salon today.
我以为是毒品 但吃完没什么感觉
I thought it was drugs, but I don't feel anything,
所以我想应该只是一袋普通食物
so I think it's just regular food in a bag.
我的外带软糖
Oh, my travel fudge.
我打算去那家拉黑我的酒吧
Okay, well, I'm gonna go see if I can
看看能否从后门偷偷溜进去
sneak into the back of that bar I got banned from.
我要大醉一场 让他们都喜欢上我
I'm gonna get really drunk and win them over.
其实盖尔来了 我们正在喝酒
Actually, Gayle's here and we're drinking some wine
她很有趣
and she's being very fun.
-你想加入吗 -好呀
- You want to come in? - Sure.
我还没吃饭 所以在开怀畅饮前
I haven't eaten yet, so I should at least
可以喝点红酒垫一下
have wine in my stomach before I drink.
没沾到咖啡
Okay, no coffee.
这里没有 腋下湿了一大♥片♥
No coffee there. Huge pit stains.
可以不必...
Maybe we don't need to...
简直是史上面♥积♥最大的汗渍
I mean, just out of this world sized sweat marks.
...评论我的腋下
...comment on that.
但除此以外 衣服很干净
But otherwise, the suit is clean.
本轮的优胜者是
And the winner of round one is
奈特·京高尔
Nat Kinkle.
太棒了
Yes!
小吉米还是没回我的舞会短♥信♥
Still no reaction from Jimmy Jr. to my prom texts.
也许他没收到
Maybe it's the reception?
我把手♥机♥举高
I'll just hold the phone up above my head
再把所有信息重发一遍
and text everything again.
三年后他也可能像你一样
I mean, he's probably just as obsessed about a dance
痴迷舞会
three years from now as you are, right?
不应该所有人都无比珍惜
Isn't everybody obsessed with all the dances
人生中每次参加舞会的机会吗
they have coming up in their lives?
如果能进国家橄榄球联盟
I'm excited about the touchdown dance I have
我会很期待我得分后的庆祝舞蹈
in case I get drafted into the NFL.
会很感人
It's a little emo.
现在开始第二轮比赛
And now, for round two,
"婚礼死亡航♥班♥"
"Flight of the Living Wed."
Flight of the Living Dead 电影《死亡航♥班♥》
设定是要载两位老太太去机场
It's time to take your two old ladies to the airport
搭乘夜间航♥班♥
to catch a red-eye flight
参加他们教子的旅行婚礼
to their godson's destination wedding.
她们知道这婚姻不会长久
They know the marriage won't last,
但她们喜欢自助餐
but they love a buffet.
吉恩 露易丝到你们了
Gene, Louise, you're up.
走吧 多丽丝
Come on, Doris.
去扮老太太了
Let's go be old, I guess.
我叫埃塞尔 你才是多丽丝
I'm Ethel. You're Doris.
在去机场的路上
And uh-oh, on the way to the airport there's a...
发生了僵尸大暴♥乱♥
zombie apocalypse.
竟然有僵尸
Zombies?
应该用这个开场的
He should've opened with that.
乘客们需要从汽车的天窗
Passengers, you're gonna have to pop out the moon roof
用提供的水枪
and use the provided squirt guns
尽可能多地扫射僵尸
to try to mow down the most undead Freds.
好耶 加压 加压 加压 加压 加压
Yes, pump, pump, pump, pump, pump.
杀啊 小贝尔彻们
Blast them, little Belchers.
我觉得这是我第一次
I think this is the first time
感受到真正的快乐
I've ever felt real joy.
我在放屁
And I'm farting.
那些热狗会让人放屁 我开换气扇吧
Those hot dogs will do that. Turning on the fan.
这个是高级货
that's the fancy stuff.
-"飞"品诺 -是的
- Pinot Gimme-o. - Oh, yeah.
我是留着以后喝的
I was saving it for later,
但我们也可以喝掉它
but I guess we might as well drink it.
我去给你拿个红酒杯
I'll go get you a glass.
给我拿个马克杯吧
Get me a mug.
能装更多酒还不会像该死红酒杯一样
It holds more and won't break if I bite on it,
会被咬碎
like stupid wine glasses.
好吧 今晚和我预想的不一样
Okay, not the night I was expecting,
我还要深度清洁盖尔
and I'm gonna have to deep-clean Gayle's foot fungus
蹭在地毯上的脚气 但是...
out of the carpet, but...
*盖尔和格雷琴 也挺有趣*
* Gayle and Gretchen, kind of fun. *
喂
Hello?
金泽 他们帮你把车发动了吗
Ginger? They got your car started?
太好了
That's great.
不不 才不会太晚呢
No, no. It's-it's never too late.
好的 亲爱的 45分钟后见
Okay, hon. I'll see you in 45 minutes.
所以金泽要来 格雷琴和盖尔也在这
So, Ginger is coming, and Gretchen and Gayle are here.
也许那样也挺好的
Maybe that'll be fine.
能不能快点拿马克杯过来
Can you hurry up with that mug?
你能给我一点凡士林涂脚吗
And can you bring me some Vaseline for my feet?
我掉了好多脚皮
A bunch of the skin is falling off.
不行不行 我做不到
Nope, nope. Can't do it.
*我要把她俩赶回家*
* I'll just send these two home *
*只留金泽在这*
* And have Ginger alone. *
-什么 -没事 来了
- What? - Nothing. Coming.
哇 好大一块脚皮
Ooh, that's a big skin flake.
琳达 给我杯子
Linda, mug me.
我要喝点这个高级葡萄酒
I'm gonna take some of this fancy wine
然后用它蘸饼干吃
and dip a cracker in it.
说了你都不信
Oh, well, you're not gonna believe this,
但刚才葡萄酒公♥司♥打来
but that was the wine company on the phone.
说那瓶灰皮诺要被召回
And it turns out that the pinot grigio has been recalled.
里面...里面有毒
It's... it's got poison in it.
看吧 这就是我要戒酒的原因
See? This is why I'm getting off liquids.
这里面有多少毒药
How much poison we talking?
琳达 你是了解我的 喝一点毒我也没事
Linda, you know me. I can have a little poison.
别了 我给你倒点这个红酒
No, no. Let me give you some of this red.
但就倒一红酒杯的量
But just, like, a glass
因为我猜大约5到30分钟
'cause I bet in like five to 30 minutes
我们就该准备回家了
we'll be ready to go home, right?
我要回了 现在我已经到家了
I know I am, and I'm already home.
我知道我们能做什么了
Oh, I know what we could do.
琳达 记得我们小时候
Linda, remember when we were little
会打恶作剧电♥话♥说
and we used to prank-call places and say,
"约翰[厕所]在这里吗
"Is there a John there?
一间大厕所 因为我们要拉肚子了"
A Big John? Because we have diarrhea."
没错 我们以前这么干过
Oh, yeah, we did used to do that.
我忘了 但你不能再这么做了
I forgot. But you can't do that anymore.
人人都有来电显示了
Everyone has caller I.D.
可惜了
Womp, womp.
你可以在号♥码前加"*67"就能匿名
You can just do star-six-seven.
你可以在任何时间打给你的一个前男友
You can call any ex-boyfriend at any time of day or night,
他们不会知道是你
and they won't know it's you
无论你打几次电♥话♥
no matter how many times you call.
反正我是这么听说的
Or that's what I heard.
我打头阵
I'll do the first one.
这三小口酒让我疯狂
These three sips of wine are making me wild.
-把电♥话♥给我 -打给我的健身房♥吧
- Give me the phone. - Oh, call my gym.
他们24小时营业 而且他们很蠢
They're open 24 hours, and they're stupid.
他们不让我在跑步机上睡觉
They won't let me sleep on the treadmill.
喂 你好 我是桑德拉
yes, hello. This is Sandra.
约翰[厕所]在这里吗
Is there a John there?
一间大厕所
A Big John?
因为我要拉肚子了
Because I have diarrhea.
-我要... -很好
- I have dia... - That's good.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表