我年纪太大了 这里不适合我
I'm too old for this place.
但是你好好享受
But you savor this.
享受做个小孩子的无忧无虑
Savor every perfect, carefree minute
-每一分钟 好吗 -好吧 再见
- of being a little kid, 'kay? - 'Kay, bye.
你好
Hello...
什么 露易丝 你怎么带老爸来了
What? Louise! You brought Dad?
抱歉 这是我们短暂考虑后
Sorry. This is the only thing we could think of,
唯一能想到的办法了
after not thinking for very long,
因为这件事必须要了结了
because this has to end.
天呐 吉恩竟然闯进了日托中心
Oh, my God, Gene really crashed a day care?
我不是闯进来 我是自己扭进来的
I didn't crash it. I wiggled my way in.
-我猜你是吉恩真正的父亲吧 -是的
- You're Gene's real father, I take it? - Yeah. Yes.
所以我一直让一个80多岁的
So, I've been letting him get signed out
路人老爷爷签字带他回家 真棒
by whoever that 80-year-old man was. Cool.
吉恩 你要不要快速跟我解释下这事
Gene, do you want to tell me about that real quick?
-是格斯 -好吧
- It was Gus. - Okay.
我觉得我要给他买♥♥个父亲节礼物
I think I have to buy him a Father's Day present.
是的 还有我 也需要一个父亲节礼物
You should, and also me, one, as well, at some point.
所以 你要给吉恩签退
So, you're signing Gene out?
-是的 -顺便说一下 我好喜欢你的头发
- Yes. - I love your hair, by the way.
-我也是 -他结婚了
- Me, too. - He's taken.
工作室公♥寓♥里还有位置放上下铺吗
Got room for bunk beds in that studio apartment?
吉恩 你来这里干什么
Gene? What are you doing here?
我是来道歉的
I came to say sorry.
你不去儿童乐园了吗
What about Kids Club?
我受够了
I'm done with all that.
我知道七岁是什么样子
I know what being seven is like.
我觉得我准备好去探索我并不了解的事情了
I think I'm ready for stuff I don't know.
面对未来 或许有一天我会喝酒
Future stuff, like, maybe one day I'll have an alcohol,
或者在我通勤的路上听信息量充足的播客
or I'll listen to informative podcasts on my commute.
所以你还愿意和我当室友吗
So, will you take me back as your roomie?
尽管我表现得像个不懂事的七岁孩子
Even though I acted like a snotty seven-year-old?
当然 房♥租太贵了
Sure. Rents are outrageous.
所以我假装晚上去开网约车
I've been driving a pretend Uber at night
为了付清假装的账单
just to pay the pretend bills.
对了 我喜欢上下铺
Plus, I love bunk beds.
我不知道为什么之前没有想到这点
I don't know why we didn't think of that before.
现在我们有地方放热软糖圣代吧台了
Now we have more room for that hot fudge sundae bar.
现在还有地方放我们的旋转打碟台吗
Is there still space for our rotating DJ booth?
-因为这个一定要有 -打碟台和上下铺
- 'Cause that's a must-have. - DJ booth bunk beds?
打碟台上下铺 我们可太会当大人了
DJ booth bunk beds! We're so good at being adults!
你头发的问题还真不少
Oh, you've got a lot going on back here.
对 我的发旋是反的
Yeah. I got a reverse cowlick.
好吧 好像要把我头发吸进去了
Okay. It's, like, pulling my hand in.
抱歉 但是伊冯肯定知道该怎么处理我的头发吧
Sorry. I'm sure Yvonne will know what to do with that, right?
当然 在伊冯眼里每个人的头发都一样
Oh, sure, sure. Everyone's hair is the same to Yvonne.
每人都是即将破茧而出的蝴蝶
Everyone's a butterfly head waiting to happen.
洗完头发可以来一杯酒放松下
This'll be here for when you come out from under.
你好幸运
And you're lucky.
我们用不了多久就要关门了
We're not gonna be in this location for much longer.
对这个社区来说 我们的价格太贵了
Yeah. Our prices are too high for this neighborhood.
-是吗 -你了解这里 对吧
- Oh, yeah? - You've seen this neighborhood, right?
对 没错
Yes, I have.
你走的时候一定要拿一张我们的名片
So make sure you take our card when you leave.
因为你想找的发型师
'Cause what you want to do is get with one stylist
一定要了解你的发质也了解你的性格
who knows your hair but also knows you as a person.
一旦找到了这样的发型师
And once you find that stylist,
绝对不要放手
you never want to give them up.
天哪 太抱歉了
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
我刚想起来我要去个地方
I just remembered I have to be somewhere.
再见 抱歉
Bye! Sorry, bye.
反发旋可以剪吗
Got room for a reverse cowlick?
琳达
Linda?
白酒
Oh, that wine.
*上下铺打碟机*
* DJ Bunk Beds *
*上下铺打碟机*
* DJ Bunk Beds *
*吃点心 上下铺 打节拍*
* Treats, bunk-bed-sleep and beats *
*制♥造♥出美味又时髦的结果*
* Make a tasty, funky result *
*生活就该是这样*
* This is what it's like *
*成为一个有责任感的大人*
* To be a responsible adult *
*调大音量*
* Push up the faders *
*旋转旋钮*
* Twist the knobs *
*加大节拍 拉动手柄*
* Pump up the beat, pull the handle *
*把那甜甜的甜点拿来*
* And bring that sweet, sweet soft serve down *
*上下铺打碟机*
* DJ Bunk Beds *
*上下铺打碟机*
* DJ Bunk Beds *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表