No, you didn't, Bob.
这就是我们应该练习的原因
This is why we should have practiced.
我根本就不该给你指路
Well, I shouldn't have been giving you directions at all.
我就不该来这趟旅行
I shouldn't have even come on this trip.
我就该自己开车
I should have just driven myself
把水槽绑在自己的蠢车顶上
and tied the sink to the top of my stupid car.
是啊 那你为什么不呢 鲍勃
Yeah, well, why didn't you, Bob?
-因为我同情你 好吗 -什么
- Because I felt sorry for you, okay? - What?
这根本不是兄弟行 泰迪
This isn't a boy ride, Teddy!
我只是可怜你的乘客
I'm your pity passenger!
怎么这么吵
What's all the ruckus?
埃斯托克先生 是我 泰迪
Hey, Mr. Estock. It's me, Teddy.
抱歉 我掉了个巨型腹语人偶假头在你草坪上
Sorry I dropped a giant ventriloquist head on your lawn.
其实算是鲍勃干的
I mean, Bob kind of did.
我是来还你保鲜盒的
I came to return your Tupperware.
这是鲍勃 我以为他是我朋友
This is Bob, who I thought was my friend,
但我猜他只是个可怜我的乘客
but I guess he's just my pity passenger.
你好
Oh. Hello.
我以为我是你的朋友 泰迪
I thought I was your friend, Teddy,
但朋友不会在每个出口和每个人谈话时
but friends don't hold friends hostage in their truck
把朋友关在卡车里
while they talk to every single person at every single exit!
现在我们被困在这里了
And now we're stuck here.
抱歉 埃斯托克先生 这看起来是个不错的小区
Sorry, Mr. Estock, it seems like a nice neighborhood.
是不错 直到现在
It was nice, until this.
我打电♥话♥叫拖车
I'll call and get a tow.
他一直在看着我
His eyes follow me.
它知道我在想什么
It knows what I'm thinking.
...这张是我们的
...one for us,
最后一张是妈妈的
and the last one's Mom's.
该死 妈妈就比我们多卖♥♥了一份"今日汉堡"
Damn it! Mom beat us by one frickin' burger of the day.
不
No...!
我们差点就拥有了一切
We almost had it all.
我们那么努力 为了什么
We worked so hard, and for what?
不过一家经营良好的餐厅
Just a well-run restaurant
和一群心满意足的麻烦主姨
and a bunch of satisfied bon fa-faunts.
等等 这些薯条不是我卖♥♥的
Oh, wait a minute, I didn't sell these fries.
吉恩卖♥♥了这些薯条
Gene sold these fries.
是我接待的客人 但他们叫了他
It was my table, but they got his attention
然后又加了一份薯条
and added another order of fries.
他们叫我小南瓜 我很喜欢
Yeah, they called me Pumpkin and I liked it.
从现在开始大家都叫我小南瓜
Everyone call me Pumpkin from now on.
所以严格来说 那归吉恩
So technically, Gene gets that sale.
-你们赢了 -真的吗
- You guys win. - We do?
是的 正式的
Yeah. It's official.
你们是今日最佳员工
You're the Employees of the Day.
我们赢了 你输了
We win, you lose!
-我们赢了你输了 我们赢了你输了 -好了好了
- We win, you lose! We win, you lose! - Okay, okay.
别太难过了 妈妈
Hey, don't feel too bad, Mom.
-你今天干得很不错 -是吗
- You were pretty amazing today. - Yeah?
我们以为你会是摸鱼的那个
Yeah, we thought you were the laid-back one,
但那只是因为你让事情看起来很简单
but it turns out that's just 'cause you make it look easy.
你真是头野兽 美丽的野兽
You're actually a beast. A gorgeous beast.
我们应该叫你小南瓜
We should be calling you Pumpkin.
我 小南瓜
Me, Pumpkin.
-我说的是应该 -你又做饭又当服务员
- I said "should." - You cooked, you served,
你还不像老爸那样抱怨
and you didn't gripe about it like Dad does.
我们需要他吗 不带他玩了吧
Do we need him? Cut him out?
把钱分成四份
Split the money four ways?
不行 招牌太不好换了
Nah, it'd be too hard to change the sign.
快去吃冰淇淋吧
Hey, go get your ice cream.
-喷嘴 -快给我
- Nozzle! - Gimme!
让我进去
Let me in there!
吉恩 慢点吃 小心噎着
Gene, slow down! You're gonna choke!
不管了
I don't care!
好了 你应该可以走了
Yeah, you should be good to go.
谢谢 邦妮
Thanks, Bonnie.
你还记不记得我问你
Hey, remember when I asked you
你拖过的最奇怪的东西是什么
what's the weirdest thing you ever towed?
现在应该是这玩意儿了 对吧
It's gotta be this now, right?
不 依然是移♥动♥纹身店
Nope. Still the mobile tattoo parlor.
对那些纹身有好多抱怨
Lot of complaints about those tattoos.
-但对这个没有 -这是什么
- Not from this gal, though. - Hey, what is that?
是吃豆人里的红鬼
It's Blinky from Pac-Man.
我猜这纹身里一定有故事
I bet there's a story there.
我和我哥哥以前一起玩吃豆人
Me and my brother used to play Pac-Man together.
他纹了黄鬼
He got "Clyde."
-真好 -泰迪
- That's nice. - Oh, Teddy,
你喜欢问别人的事情 对吧
you like asking people about themselves, don't you?
对啊
Well, yeah.
人都很有趣
People are interesting.
泰迪修好了我的门廊
Teddy fixed the porch for me.
他来了不到半天
He wasn't here half the day,
我就开始跟他说我亡妻的玉米面包食谱了
and he got me talking about my late wife's cornbread recipe.
对了 好吃吗
How was it, by the way?
真的很美味
It was really somethin'.
-我家玉米用光了 -难怪
- I ran out of corn. - That explains it.
我们该走了
Well, we better get going.
你在看什么呢 鲍勃
Why are you staring, Bob?
泰迪 我
Hey, Teddy? I...
我有话想说
I-I want to say something.
我可能是觉得你很孤单
I guess maybe I thought you were lonely,
但是你跟孤单完全不沾边
but you're really not, at all.
你无论去哪都能交到朋友
You make friends wherever you go,
你也一直对别人感兴趣
and you're so interested in people, all the time.
我对别人从来没感兴趣过
I, am never interested in people.
我不喜欢人 不像你这样
I-I don't like people... that much.
但是我喜欢你们 你们都很好
Not you guys, though. You-you seem great.
但是我不喜欢我这个性格
But I don't really like that about myself,
我才很钦佩你的这个特点
and I guess I really admire that about you.
谢谢 你不要太自责了 鲍勃
Oh, thanks. And hey, don't beat yourself up, Bob.
你确实像你说的这样
You are like that, kind of,
只和你认识的这六个人打交道
with the six people you already know.
但是你可以扩大一下交际范围
But yeah, maybe you could branch out a bit.
我试试 还是得谢谢你 康妮
I'll try. Thank you again, Connie.
-我叫邦妮 -对 抱歉
- It's Bonnie. - Right. Sorry.
鲍勃 听我说
Hey, Bob, hear me out.
我们把大头送过去之前
Before we drop off Big Dummy,
你想去尝尝世界上最好吃的牛肉干吗
do you want to try the best beef jerky you'll ever have in your life?
听起来还不错
That actually sounds great.
对 就在前面了
Yes! It's just up ahead.
那里的老板真的是个怪人
Now, the guy who runs this place-- real character--
他装了个钩子当手
he has a hook for a hand.
-不要盯着看 好吗 -好
- Don't stare at it, okay? - Okay.
开玩笑呢 他很喜欢聊那个钩子
Just kidding. He loves to talk about it.
他以前是耍链锯的
He used to juggle chain saws,
但是手不是因为这个掉的
but that's not how he lost his hand.
-什么 真的吗 -他因为耍链锯没了只脚
- What? Really? - Yeah, that's how he lost his foot.
-捂窗户 鲍勃 -捂上了
- Window, Bob. - On it.
*开上公路*
* Hitting the road *
*带着人偶大头*
* With a Big Dummy head *
*去拿个水槽*
* Gonna pick up a sink *
*我是这么说的*
* Yeah, that's what I said *
*好吧*
* All right *
*别着急*
* Take it easy *
*兄弟行*
* Boy ride *
*别着急*
* Take it easy... *
快点 加入我们 鲍鲍
Come on, get into to it, Bobby!
*兄弟行*
* Boy ride... *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表