《开心汉堡店》
第十二季第十六集
待会见 烟熏灭虫机
除虫害公♥司♥
*我是土豆酱 朋友都是蛋黄酱*
* I'm a potato, my friends are all mayo. *
*我是土豆酱 朋友都是蛋黄酱*
* I'm a potato, my friends are all mayo. *
好了 热好身了
All right, I'm all warmed up.
等爷爷一到
When Pop Pop gets here,
就能在前排沙发座上
he's gonna have a front row couch seat
提前观看我的最新摇滚歌♥剧
to a sneak preview of my newest rock opera.
你也可以称它为 爷滚歌♥剧
Or rock Pop-Pop-ra, if you will.
爷爷会忙着看我这些
Actually, Pop Pop will be too busy looking at
刚到手的收藏级布罗布卡牌
all my newly acquired vintage Burobu cards
童话系列的
from their "Fairy Tales" Series.
爷爷的注意力应该会集中在我这边
I think Pop Pop will be pretty occupied with me
我会采访他 这是学校作业
because I'll be interviewing him for school,
他就是为这来的 所以...
which is the whole reason he's coming over, so...
他怎么会想做无聊的学校作业
Why would he want to do boring school stuff
明明可以听我介绍我的布罗布卡牌
when he can hear about the Burobu cards I have?
更重要的是那些我还没搞到手
And, more importantly, about the ones I don't have
但非常非常需要的卡
but want and need very, very badly.
他会懂我的暗示
He'll get the hint.
抱歉 他一定会被我的表演迷住
Sorry, but he'll be too mesmerized by my show.
剧名叫《货吉恩价实》
It's called The Gene-uine Article.
这将是我的摇滚杜管首次亮相
I'll be debuting my glam-eridoo.
有点类似迪吉里杜管 但声音更酷炫
It's like a didgeridoo, but with more sizzle-sazzle.
摇滚杜...
Glam-er...
听着 我对古董鼻涕虫卡牌和音乐艺术没意见
Look, I'm not against vintage slug cards or the musical arts,
但我非常需要
but I'm really gonna need
爷爷集中精力听我的问题
all of Pop Pop's eyes and ears on me.
用他残缺不全的听力
Or the ears he can still hear out of.
蒂娜说得对
Tina's right.
你俩得给大姐个机会
You two need to give your sister a chance
让她好好做学校报告
to do her report thingy on,
亲爱的 报告主题是什么来着
what's it about again, hon?
要采访一位年长的亲戚
We have to interview an older relative
问他们以下问题
and ask them these questions.
你杀过多少人
How many people have you killed?
什么 没这个问题吧
What? That's not on there, is it?
肯定很温馨
It's gonna be so sweet.
你和贝尔彻爷爷
You and your Grandpa Belcher
聊着过去的美好时光
chitchatting about the good old days,
吃着美味的奶酪和饼干
eating these nice cheese and crackers,
边聊边记录
writing stuff down.
对 是很不错
Yeah, it's-it's gonna be great.
但蒂娜 我想说
But, I mean, Tina, don't expect,
也别对他抱太大期望
you know, too much from him
因为我爸不算健谈
'cause my dad's not the most, chitchatty.
给他灌足了酒 就能打开话匣子了
If we get enough booze in him, that bird will sing.
我有几招很厉害的采访招数
Well, I think I've got some pretty good interviewing moves.
开场先活跃下气氛 比如来一句
I open with an icebreaker like,
"换了新发型呢 不错哦"
"Hey, is that a new haircut? I love it."
希望他真换了发型
Hopefully he has a new haircut.
然后我漫不经心地问出一句
And then I casually ask,
"你人生的哪一刻对你影响最大"
"What moment from your past most shaped you?"
哪一刻对他影响最大
What moment most shaped him?
我敢说是树的那件事
I bet it's the tree thing.
什么树
What tree thing?
爷爷是棵树吗 我就怀疑过
Is Pop Pop a tree? I had my suspicions.
不 他曾经差点被一棵树压到
No. A tree almost fell on him when he was younger.
估计这就是他不喜欢树林的原因
That's why he doesn't like the woods, I think.
还有次 我看到他对着一棵树大喊大叫
Also, I saw him yell at a tree once.
别剧透 让爷爷说嘛
Spoiler. Just let him tell it.
喂
Hello?
-老鲍勃 出门了没 -还没
- Oh, hi, Big Bob. You on your way? - Not yet.
我的冷柜出毛病了
My walk-in's on the fritz, and I got to pack
我得把食物全打包 放在冰上
all this food up and put it on ice.
然后我把冷柜骂了一顿
And then I got to yell at my walk-in,
所以我晚饭要迟到了
so I'm gonna be late for dinner.
好吧 我们等你来了再说
Oh, okay. We'll see you when you get here.
我们可以晚点再吃饭 就像欧洲人那样
We can eat later, like they do in Europe.
-好耶[西语] -好
- Olé! - Right.
另外 我会带很多牛奶过去
Also, I'm gonna bring a bunch of milk.
他要带牛奶过来
He's bringing milk.
-爸 我们不需要牛奶 -太迟了 他挂了
- Dad, we don't need milk. - Too late, he hung up.
那我先把奶酪盘收起来 等他来了再拿
I'll just put the cheese tray away till he gets here.
你敢
Don't you dare.
等等 我想多听听树的故事
Wait, I want to hear more about this tree-falling story.
为什么我们从来没听说过
And why have we never heard it?
是很恐怖吗
Is it super gruesome?
爷爷的脸被压得面目全非了吗
Was Grandpa's face mangled beyond recognition?
他现在的是假脸吗 快告诉我
Does he have a fake face? Tell me.
或者我们应该稍微尊重一下
Or maybe let's just respect the integrity
我的采访 先不要说
of my interview and not talk about it,
安安静静等爷爷来
and we all quietly wait for Grandpa to get here?
这样如何
That's an idea.
不是 露易丝 树是差点压到了他
No, Louise, the tree almost fell on him.
不过 我知道的也仅此而已
I don't know much more about it, though,
因为我爸不是那种乐于沟通的人
'cause my dad's not what you'd call communicative.
因为他习惯用舞蹈来表达
Because he speaks in the language of dance.
真好奇发生了什么
I wonder what happened.
我们很快就会知道了
Well, we'll find out soon enough,
所以别再...
so no need to keep...
这事肯定发生在很久很久以前的旧社会
I bet it happened way, way back in the old country.
你不打算停了
And you're still talking about it.
大概是在汽车
It was probably before cars
电脑 盒装果汁出现前
or computers or juice boxes,
当时他还是个冷酷话少的警♥察♥
when he was a cool, no-nonsense cop.
他从没当过警♥察♥
He was never a cop.
那是你认识他之前的事 爸
Well, this was before you knew him, Dad.
但如果他当过 我肯定会知...
Yeah, but I would have known...
鲍勃 闭嘴 坐下
Bob, shush. Sit down.
我想听老鲍勃当警♥察♥时的故事
I want to hear about when Big Bob was a cop.
我...好吧
I-- Okay.
爷爷正在破一起大案子
Grandpa was about to break a giant case
罪犯是一个巨人
because it involved a giant.
有传闻说 这个邪恶的巨人
Word on the street was, this no-good giant
会碾碎村民的骨头
was grinding up villagers' bones,
把它们烤成面包
baking them into bread,
再卖♥♥给那些他还没碾碎的村民
and selling it back to the villagers he hadn't ground up yet.
而最糟糕的是
And the worst part?
这些面包会让人患上不停放臭屁的病
The bread made people sick with horrible, nonstop farts.
等等 这有比碾碎人骨还糟糕吗
Wait, that's worse than grinding up people's bones?
随便吧 我不赞成这个
Never mind, I'm not encouraging this.
老鲍勃收到匿名举报
Big Bob had been given an anonymous tip
说巨人藏在一棵
that the giant was hiding out at the top
巨型豆茎的上面
of an enormous beanstalk.
于是爷爷爬上豆茎 要干掉他
So Pop Pop was on his way up to take him down.
不是 要把他抓下来
Town. Downtown.
这不就是《杰克与魔豆》的故事
So it's Jack and the Beanstalk
只是主人公成了警♥察♥
but with cops for some reason.
爸 别吵
Dad, shush.
老鲍勃搜遍了高耸入云端的豆蔓地
Big Bob searched through the cloud vine land place.
-我看见你了 -不 你没看见
- I see you. - No, you don't.
我看见了 因为你是巨人
I do, because you're a giant.
好吧 嘿嘿哈哈
Well, fee, fi, fo, fum,
《杰克与魔豆》中巨人发现活人时的台词
你的样子好蠢 老鲍勃
you have a face, and it is dumb, Big Bob.
这不是爷爷第一次逮到巨人了
This wasn't the first time Gramps had busted the giant.
他曾以入店盗窃的罪名逮捕过他
He had nabbed him for shoplifting, literally.
他直接举起了一家商店
'Cause he lifted a shop.
我要跟你算一笔账[骨头] 巨人
I got a bone to pick with you, Giant.
确切地说是很多笔
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表