如果你想和爸爸聊天
Hey, if you want to chat with Dad,
我可以睡上几个小时
I could rest my eyes for a few hours.
对 我想我把荷兰烤炉忘在床上了
Yeah, I think I left the Dutch oven on in my bed.
我要去检查一下
I should go check it.
不 抱歉 我不聊了 我们来涂润肤乳吧
No, no, no. Sorry, I'm off. We're moisturizing.
-好的 -太好了
- Okay, sure. - Great.
等下 等等
Wait, hold on.
"我想我可能需要一副老花镜"
"I think I might need reading glasses."
"那就买♥♥吧 你戴上会很好看的
"Get them. You'll look good.
就像一位性感老人"
Like a sexy senior citizen."
没错 我需要眼镜
Yup. I-I need glasses.
医生从业前立誓保证遵守医德拯救生命
希波克拉底誓言是以...
The Hippocratic Oath is named after...
哎呀 谁掉了枚硬币
Oops. Did anyone drop a coin? Huh.
-这枚硬币看起来有点不一样 -米莉.
- This one looks a little different. - Millie.
-搞什么啊 -哪里不一样
- What the hell? - different how?
-形状有点奇怪 -是说很搞笑吗
- The shape's a little funny. - Like "Ha-ha" Funny?
我没说这是赝品
I mean, it's not like it's counterfeit.
对啊 没人会那么做的
Yeah. No one would do that.
就算是的话 我在里面放了
And if it was, I did put in
一个小小的秘密安全标识
a little secret security feature.
安全标识 听上去不错 是什么呢
Security feature? That sounds, neat. What is that?
我做硬币时
When I made my coins,
会在里面包进一条铝箔纸
I baked in a little strip of aluminum foil,
这样就知道是我的硬币了 你看
so I'd know they were mine. See?
这个没有箔纸
There's no foil.
奇怪了
That's weird.
有箔纸
Foil.
没箔纸 有箔纸
No foil. Foil.
有箔纸 没箔纸
Foil. No foil.
等下 是有人在伪造硬币吗
Wait, someone's making fake coins?
-看起来是这样 -这样不是很不好吗
- Looks like it. - Isn't that, like, bad?
是的 很不好
Yes. It's really bad.
我们要报告联邦调查局吗
Should we call the FBI?
可能吧 不 可能不
Maybe. No, probably not.
但我希望 不管是谁做的 都能站出来
But I want whoever did this to step forward.
好吧
All right.
做错事的人可以再考虑一晚上
I'll let the guilty party sleep on it,
如果明天再没人站出来 就没有讨论会了
and if no one comes forward tomorrow, then no symposium.
-没有什么 -没有派对
- No what? - No party.
我的心好痛
My heart!
那无限供应的葡萄汁呢
But what about the bottomless grape juice?
-没了 -那供应好几天的蜜糖果仁千层酥呢
- Gone. - What about the baklava for days?
蜜糖果仁不存在的
Bakla-not gonna happen.
-不啊 -糟了
- Man. - Oh, crap.
我还是得说 我好想念沙发垫
I got to say, I miss the cushions.
是啊 就这么坐在沙发架子上没有问题吗
Yeah, is it okay to sit on the couch's skeleton like this?
你要是看到我在地下室的装置
If you saw my setup in the basement,
你会同意这一切都值得 但是
you'd agree it's worth it, but also,
你要有多余的毯子 记得跟我说
let me know if you have any blankets you're not using.
你好 嗨 鲁迪 露易丝 找你的
Hello? Oh, hi, Rudy. Louise, it's for you.
我在厨房♥接电♥话♥
I'll take it in the kitchen.
接到了 你好
Got it. Hello?
嗨 露易丝 是我 鲁迪 一个小问题
Hey, Louise. It's Rudy. Quick question.
你觉得他们会让我带着自己的玩偶去监狱吗
Do you think they'll let me take my stuffed animal to jail
没有小煎饼我睡不着
because I can't sleep without Pancake!
没有人会去监狱好吗 朋友
No one's going to jail, okay, buddy?
等下 又有电♥话♥进来
Hold on, that's the other line.
-我觉得我不会喜欢那里的食物 -你好
- I don't think I would like the food there. - Hello?
我觉得我们得摆脱掉鲁迪
I think we got to get rid of Rudy.
他会告密的
I think he's gonna talk.
米莉 他不会说的 好吗
Millie, he's not gonna talk, okay?
他正在跟我打电♥话♥
He's on the other line,
整个人超级冷静 稍等
and he's cool as a cucumber. Hold on.
-鲁迪 感觉怎么样 -我要害怕死了
- Rudy, how we doing? - I'm freaking out!
稍等 嗨 米莉
Hold on. Hi, Millie.
鲁迪怎么样 他崩溃了 对吧
How's Rudy? He's cracking, right?
他有点担心
He's slightly worried.
他不想毁了大家的派对
He, you know, doesn't want to ruin the party for everyone.
大家可以在其他时候
People can get grape juice
喝葡萄汁 露易丝 没事的
other places in their life, Louise, it's fine.
我不担心
Hey, I'm not worried about it,
也不愧疚 一点都不
or feeling guilty about it, at all.
你不吭声
You're not gonna make a peep.
鲁迪不吭声
Rudy's not gonna make a peep.
任何吭声的人都得头上挨一下
Anyone who makes a peep gets hit in the head
-惊声尖叫 -好的 好的 天啊
- with a lead peep. - Okay, okay, geez.
你还在我身后吗 宝贝
You still back there, sweetie?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
之前玩太开心 我刚可能累得睡着了
I might've fallen asleep from all the fun we're having.
你应该像我一样 把你的脸当成手
You should do what I do, use your face as a hand.
-嗨 宝贝 -嗨 琳 你 你在干嘛
- Hi, hon. - Hey, Lin. What-what are you up to?
睡前背部按♥摩♥小火车接力中 你呢
Little back rub train before bed. What about you?
我正准备睡觉 但我觉得
I was just about to go to sleep, but I thought,
我得和你说声晚安
you know, I'd say good night.
天 我才发现我好久
Boy, I just realized I-I haven't had
没刷过牙了
my toothbrush in a long time.
我发现了 我可以给你拿下去
Oh, I noticed. Hey, I could bring it down for you.
你 你想过来吗 现在吗
You-you want to come here? Now?
对 我想看看你在下面的成果
Yeah, I want to see what you've done down there.
好 很好 等 等下见
Okay. Great. I'll-I'll see you in a few minutes.
我的天啊 琳达要来了
Oh, my God, Linda's coming over.
这个地方还没布置好呢
This place is not ready for company.
太伤感了 太迪克兰西爵士风了 就这首了
Too sad. Too Dixieland-y. Here we go.
我来啦
Knock, knock.
这下面真不错啊
Ooh, it's nice down here.
你布置了彩灯和别的东西啊
Look at you with the lights and the stuff.
我感觉像在巴黎的肮脏地下室
I feel like I'm in a dirty basement in Paris.
但是很冷
Ooh, it's cold, though.
是啊 这里是有点冷
Yeah, it can get a little chilly.
我已经把能找到的毯子都铺上了
I've been sleeping with all the blankets I could find
还有三块毛巾
and three towels.
-你的牙刷 -谢谢
- Here's your toothbrush. - Thank you.
我把牙刷放...这 你想喝酒吗
I'll put that... here. Would you like a drink?
我要给自己往玻璃杯里倒杯啤酒
I'm making myself a beer in a glass.
真优雅 要是有红酒的话 我用玻璃杯喝红酒
Fancy. I'll take a wine in a glass, if you have one,
我不想太心急 但我可能
and I don't want to be forward, but I might
想快点上♥床♥ 因为我冻死了
get in your bed real quick 'cause it's freezing.
不如想象这杯啤酒是红酒吧 我们用一个杯子
How about wine that's a beer? And we share the glass.
而且啤酒不冷
And it's not cold.
这里的一切都冷冰冰 除了啤酒是暖的
Everything else here is cold, but the beer is warm.
我看看我能不能...
Let's see if I can...
-好 -...挤进去
- Oh. Okay. All right. - ...squeeze in here.
-我上来了 -好挤啊
- I'm in. We're both, - Oh! It's tight.
-我们都在床上了 -我要掉下去了
- we're both in. We're both in. - I'm off! Now I'm off.
-现在我要掉下去了 -我把你拉回来
- Now I'm off. - Oh! Let me, let me pull you back up.
我出去了一点点 没关系
I can be off, over here a little bit. It's fine.
这样挺好
This is nice.
我应该回楼上 对吧
I should come back upstairs, right?
是啊 我想念你晚上放的屁了
Yeah, you should. I miss your night farts.
你总是一连放三个 让人听着很舒服
It's always three in a row. It's comforting.
是啊 我想念你的梦话了
Yeah, and I miss hearing your sleep muttering.
但不管你说什么 语气都很坚定
Whatever it is you're saying, you're very emphatic.
对了 我没再乱踢了 孩子们在踢我
I'm not kicking anymore, by the way. The kids are.
他们老是踢我
They're kicking me like crazy.
我想他们是在反击
I guess they started fighting back.
我该不该把圣诞灯带上去
Should I, bring the Christmas lights?
带啊 再带上啤酒 再刷个牙
Yeah, and the beer, and brush your teeth.
好
Right, right.
所有人
Okay, everyone.
你们有一晚上时间思考
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表