They don't seem too mad about it.
也许当他们喜欢时就会叹气和翻白眼
Maybe they sigh and roll their eyes when they like things?
我只是觉得努力回归自己的角色
I just... I thought, having to fight your way back to your character
会比一成不变更令人满意
would be more satisfying than just the same old same old.
但我太傻了 没人喜欢这样
But I'm an idiot. No one likes it.
好消息是 我们得打烊了
Well, the good news is we have to close,
至少这游戏很快会结束
so it'll be over soon, at least?
不 你不能现在打烊 如果我们像这样结束
No! You can't close now. If we end it like this,
他们不会再让我当游戏主持
they'll never trust me to be Game Master again.
你可以换个爱好 我喜欢假装打扫
You could find another hobby. I like fake sweeping.
求你了 请延长一会营业时间
Please, please stay open a little longer.
我只是需要多一点时间
I just need a bit more time.
我想我们可以再多营业一会
I guess we can stay open for a little bit longer.
谢谢
Thank you!
好吧 我花了点时间
Okay, I spent an appropriate amount of time
替我们拿来了这些纸巾
getting these napkins for us.
并且 鲍勃说他能延长营业时间
Also, Bob said he can stay open longer
让我们继续游戏
so we can keep the game going.
-真棒 -太好了
- Great. - Yay.
祝你们好运 也许尽快结束
Good luck, and maybe finish soon.
用纸巾愉快
And enjoy the napkins.
你得拿正了 亲爱的
You got to hold it straight, honey.
电钻必须保持垂直
The drill's got to be straight.
蒂娜 别再往后缩
And Tina, stop wincing.
旋转死亡之杖来了
Here comes the spinning rod of death!
你动了 你得把它固定住
You moved. You have to hold it in place.
-我害怕旋转死亡之杖 -为什么
- I'm scared of the spinning rod of death. - Why?!
行 好吧 要不你们换一下
Okay. All right, why don't you switch?
蒂娜拿电钻
Tina, take the drill.
露易丝扶住木板 来吧
Louise, hold the board. Come on.
-我绝不会原谅你 -好吧
- I'll never forgive you for this. - Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
不不不 不行 这样不行
No, no, no, no, no! This is not gonna work.
你必须睁开眼睛
You have to open your eyes.
我不想看到我是否伤到你
Well, I don't want to see if I maim you.
我想你应该看
I think you should have to see.
等等 等一下 别钻 别钻
Hold on, hold on. Don't drill. Don't drill.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-喂 好疼 -喂 琳 你为什么叫疼
- Hello? Ow. - Hey, Lin. Why-Why'd you say "Ow"?
说来话长 你怎么样 要来了吗
It's a long story. How you doing? You coming up?
没有 我们要继续营业一会
No. We're gonna be staying open a little later,
所以我没法上来帮忙安装双层床
so I-I can't come up there and help with the loft.
而且我也帮不上忙
Not that I'd be very helpful
因为我根本不知道该怎么做
because of me not knowing how to do that.
别担心我们 我的胳膊没骨折
Well, don't worry about us. I don't have a broken arm.
双层床安装顺利
The loft's going good.
你刚说你的胳膊没骨折吗
Did-did you just say you don't have a broken arm?
是的 很疼 我完全没法动
Yeah, it hurts a lot, and I can't move it at all,
但我们没事 我们很好
but we're fine. We're fine.
天啊 琳 你不必现在把床装好
Oh, God. Lin, you don't have to finish the bed, like, now.
你可以等泰迪回来
You-you could wait for Teddy to come back.
不行 我们今晚无论如何都要装好
No. We're gonna get this thing done tonight, no matter what.
爱你 在下面玩得开心 做些好吃的汉堡
I love you. Have fun down there, make some good burgers.
我会的 他们没在点汉堡
I will. I mean, they're not really ordering burgers,
但是... 你挂了
but... O-Oh, you're gone.
卷轴里记述了一个具有
The scroll tells of an amulet
解除黑暗魔法力量的护身符
with the powers to undo dark magic.
很好
Great.
吉恩 你必须去睡觉
Gene, you have to go to bed.
不 我不会丢下你的
No. I'm not gonna leave you.
如果你变成妖精怎么办
What if you turn into a goblin?
那谁陪我走过婚礼红毯
Then who's gonna walk me down the aisle?
要不你去卡座上躺一会
Why don't you just go lay down in the booth?
闭上眼睛听 好吗
And close your eyes and just listen?
就像一个关于讨厌鬼的播客
Like a podcast about annoyed people.
好了 好了 停下
Okay, okay, stop!
-进去了 进去了 -什么
- It's in. It's in! - What?!
停下 你把螺丝弄滑丝了
Stop! You're stripping the screw!
滑向了好的方向吗
Stripping the screw in a good way?
还能固定住木板吗
Is it even holding any wood together?
我不知道 但看起来...还行
I don't know, but it... looks nice.
现在太晚了
Oh. It's crazy late,
堆着的木头比床框上的还多
and there's more wood in the pile than there is on the bed.
我们今晚做不完了
We're not gonna be able to finish this tonight.
-或许永远也做不完了 -什么 不 天色还早呢
- Or maybe ever. - What? No, the night is young.
快点 你俩能跟我一起睡
Come on. You two can cuddle with me in my bed.
鲍勃和吉恩走了 只剩下我们了
Bob and Gene have left us. It's just us now.
-我能和电钻睡一起吗 -要不算了吧
- Can I sleep with the drill? - Maybe no drill?
好吧 那就锯子
Fine. Saw.
我没想到今晚会在海平面上睡觉
I didn't think i was gonna be sleeping at sea level tonight.
我只是想给你们我母亲从未给过我的
I just wanted to give you the confidence
能做成任何事的信心
that you could do stuff that my mom never gave me.
但我失败了 而且还只剩下一条胳膊能动了
But I failed, and now I only have one arm.
甚至还不是我喜欢的那条
And it's not even my favorite arm.
至少你还有第二喜欢的吧
At least you still have your second-favorite?
不 我失败了
No, I failed.
还是带哭声的呼噜
A cry-snore.
这声音能绕梦三日不绝
That sound's gonna haunt my dreams.
还有这声音
Oof, that sound, too.
拔出我的剑 并要求他让我们通过
Unsheathe my sword and demand he let us pass.
*开拓崭新而未知的汉堡大♥陆♥*
* Venturing to new unchartered burger lands *
*但无人关心*
* But no one cares *
*甚至无人理解*
* No one seems to understand *
*我不断探寻*
* I seek out tasty combos *
*寻找美味的组合*
* through my exploring *
*然而无人在意*
* But no one's interested *
*因为他们全都*
* Because they're all *
*愚蠢又无趣*
* Dumb and boring. *
我都忘记这群人不在时
I forget what it was like
这里是什么样的了
when these guys weren't here.
是啊 他们还在这里 我们还在这里
Yeah, they're still here. We're still here.
但我不知道外面的世界是否还在那里
But I don't know if the outside world is still there.
我真的弄不明白了
I'm really losing it.
吉恩 要不你上楼继续去睡觉吧
Gene, why don't you go upstairs and go back to sleep?
我有点太投入了 我想弄清楚
I'm too invested. I want to find out
这群二十多岁的人到底会怎样
what happens to these twentysomethings.
时间紧迫 你们需要做出决定了
Time's running out. You have to make a choice now.
洞穴内随时都可能会被注满水
The chamber will fill with water at any moment.
快点 人们 物尽其用
Come on, people. Use what you have.
如果我们站在彼此的肩膀呢
What if we stand on each other's shoulders?
没错 是的
Yes! I mean, yes.
是的 这样我们救能拿到护身符
Yeah, and then we can reach the amulet.
扔骰子 你需要扔到14及以上
Roll D20. You need a 14 or higher.
-16 -像明灯一样
- 16! - Oh, like the candles.
你拥有了护身符
You take possession of the amulet.
然后你们都变回了...
And you are transformed back into...
初始角色
your original characters!
恭喜 干得好 玩家们
Congratulations. Good job, players.
当然还有我 你们的游戏主持人
And me, also. Your Game Master.
谢天谢地 你们的账单准备好了
Oh, thank God. hey, I have your check ready.
下一次我们能玩普通模式吗
So, next time can we just play the game the regular the way?
那能让我们自始至终都很高兴
That made us all happy to begin with?
好 行吧
Yeah, sure.
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait. Wait a second.
我看你们玩这个游戏
I've been watching you guys play this game
玩了很长很长时间
for so, so many hours.
你们都沉浸其中
And you all got into it.
过去的三小时里 你们脸上
Y-You all had intense, game-playing faces
都是紧张刺♥激♥的表情 而 而且看看...
for, like, the last three hours. And-and look--
这些吸管都嚼成什么样了
look at how chewed these straws are.
除非十分专注
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表