《开心汉堡店》第十二季第八集
呼叫害虫先生
除虫害公♥司♥
*感恩节好 感恩节到*
* Thanksgiving, it's Thanksgiving *
*我们要让老人的脸上*
* And we're putting smiles on old people's *
*挂满微笑*
* Old person faces. *
我不是不想去"优雅碎花"养老院
Not that I don't want to go to the Elegant Doily old people's home--
毕竟我还挺喜欢碎花的
I mean, I love doilies and all--
但我们为什么要在感恩节当天干这个
but why are we doing this on Thanksgiving again?
金泽去年感恩节去了
Ginger went there last Thanksgiving
她说非常有意义
and said it was very rewarding.
和老人玩玩跳棋什么的
You know, play checkers with old people,
让他们捏捏脸蛋 讲讲最喜欢哪场战役
let 'em pinch your cheeks, talk about their favorite wars.
我们拥有那么多 回馈一点也不错
It's good to give back a little since we have so much.
准确来说 是拥有那么多什么
So much of what, exactly?
可能是餐巾纸 我们刚囤货
Napkins, maybe? We did just stock up.
回馈这事听着不错
Giving back sounds nice.
我倒想回馈梅丽尔
I wish I could give back to Merryl,
但她从养老院搬出去
but she left the Elegant Doily
她和男友住了
and moved in with her boyfriend.
对于90几岁的人 说"男朋友"还合适吗
Do you still say "Boyfriend" When they're in their 90s?
你得说"老伴"
You say "Elderberry."
何况我和你♥爸♥很可能
Plus, your father and I will probably end up
总有一天要进养老院
in a home someday.
提前感受下也不错
It'll be a nice little preview.
不 我们去不起的
Oh, no, we'll never be able to afford that.
我就想早点回家
I'm excited to get back home and get cracking
开始做我火鸡的枫糖釉
on that maple glaze for the turkey.
感恩节真是全年第一好的节日
Man, Thanksgiving is the best holiday.
厨房♥里活力满满 肾上腺素飙升
There in the kitchen, the excitement, the adrenaline.
那是 每到感恩节 厨房♥里的你可有意思了
Oh, yeah. You're all fun in the kitchen on Thanksgiving.
我来拿个零食
Just, getting a snack...
烫 盘子烫 让道
Hot plate! Hot plate! Out of the way!
爸 我能不能
Hey, Dad, do you think I could...
问你妈
Ask your mother!
再过20分钟吃晚饭
Dinner's in 20 minutes!
不对 30分钟
No, no, no. 30.
话说你觉得我们最少要在"优雅碎花"
So, what would you say is the minimum amount of time
待多长时间
we can spend at the Elegant Doily?
你那毛茸茸脖子上的小脑袋就别担心啦 鲍勃
Don't you worry your pretty little hairy neck, Bob.
我们会很快回家
We'll get you home soon
好让你开始做大餐
so you can start doing your cooking.
我脖子上毛有那么多吗
Oh, is my neck that hairy right now?
可以说那里现在是收割季节
Yeah, it's probably time to harvest.
和我印象中一模一样
Yep. Just like I remembered it.
原来把地毯都搬这儿来了
Oh, this is where all the carpet is.
把我的橘子汽水吐出来 烂机器
Got-dang it. Give me my damn orange soda!
博斯科警长 你好
Oh, hi, Sergeant Bosco.
你是来探望你那和善的母亲吗
Are you here visiting your very pleasant mom?
对 但她不肯离开房♥间
Yeah, but she won't come out of her room.
而她今天要是不出来和养老院的朋友
And if Mother doesn't do Thanksgiving activities
一起参加感恩节活动
with her nursing home friends today,
她会抱怨一整年
she'll gripe about it all year long!
你的汽水出问题了吗
You having soda troubles?
这东西不过是层玻璃
You know, the front's just glass.
-可以用砸的 -露易丝
- You could smash it. - Louise.
-开枪打也行 -有意思
- Or shoot it. - Interesting, interesting.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
这机器就是个吞钱兽
This machine is quite the quarter gobbler.
伸缩钥匙扣 有意思
Ooh, stretchy keys. That's fun.
请拿好
Here you go.
糖分补充完毕 我去了
Yeah. Get in there, fructose.
谢了 迪得莉 祝我好运
Thanks, Deirdre. Wish me luck.
你就是迪得莉 我是琳达
Oh, you're Deirdre. I'm Linda.
-我们通过电♥话♥ -琳达你好
- We spoke on the phone. - Linda.
看来这几位就是你可爱的家人了
And this must be your lovely family.
我们更喜欢"性感家人" 多谢
We prefer "Hot family," Thank you.
很感谢你们上午来帮我们
Well, we are thankful you're helping us out this morning.
请跟我来 我来帮各位准备
Follow me. I'll get you all set up.
我把硬糖忘在车里了
Oh, I left the hard candies in the car.
现在的老年人还是喜欢硬糖的 对吧
Old people still like hard candy, right?
只要一静下来 他们就喜欢剥糖纸
They love to unwrap them whenever it's very quiet.
你们先去 我马上来
You go ahead. I'll catch up. I'll catch up.
你们将要帮我们做一项
You will be helping out
非常重要的感恩节工作
with a very important Thanksgiving job:
制♥作♥纸质的火鸡装饰
making the paper turkey decorations.
明白 你们想要健壮还是妖娆一点的
Gotcha. Do you want sturdy turkeys or flirty turkeys?
迪得莉 我是保罗
Deirdre, it's Paul.
汤普森先生说你说过
Mr. Thompson said that you said
他可以过节不♥穿♥裤子
that he didn't have to wear pants on holidays.
不 我说的是裤子必须随时穿着
No, I said always pants all the time.
-恕难苟同 -你好啊
- Disagree. - Hi. How are you?
火鸡折的不错
Nice... nice turkey.
你还是管好你自己的火鸡♥吧♥ 小伙子
You worry about your own turkey, fella.
要我背你过去吗
You want me to carry you? I could.
我最近每天洗澡前
I've been doing several push-ups a day
都会做上几个俯卧撑
before I take a shower.
多半是扶着洗手台做的
Probably against the sink.
对 就是扶着洗手台 那又怎样
Yeah, against the sink. So what?
嗨 我无意中听到了你们大声的谈话
Hi. I couldn't help overhearing your loud conversation.
听起来有人不愿融入
Seems like someone doesn't want to join
感恩节的欢乐氛围中来呢
all the Thanksgiving fun.
我是琳达 我和家人
I'm Linda. My family's here today,
今天来这里帮忙 这不算什么啦
giving back-- no big deal.
-需要我帮忙吗 -我儿子有枪
- So, can I help? - My son has a gun.
-别来惹我们 -妈
- Don't mess with us. - Mother.
你们想来两磅硬糖吗
Do you want two pounds of hard candy?
人走 糖留下
Take the candy. Get rid of the lady.
把门关上
Close the door.
我好像真的做不出
I'm having real trouble making turkey waddles
不像睾丸的火鸡脖
that don't look like testicles.
-我也是 -给点力啊
- Me, too. - Come on! Come on!
那不是齐克吗
Is that Zeke?
他是在跟他奶奶摔跤吗
Is he wrestling his grandma?
-给点力 -嗨 齐克
- come on! - Hey, Zeke.
嘿 蒂娜
Hey, Tina, girl.
-露易丝 吉特工 -博士
- Louise. G-man. - Doctor.
你们爷爷奶奶住进来了么
Did your grandparents move in here or something?
提醒他们小心一点
Tell 'em to watch out--
这里的迎新羞辱环节相当疯狂
the hazing process is crazy.
没 我们在折纸火鸡
Nah, we're making paper turkeys
下巴长着睾丸的那种
with testicles on their chins.
-酷 -你是在干嘛
- Oh, cool. - What are you doing?
我奶奶和其他老人每年都会收看
Every year, my grandma and the other elders watch
我的妈呀商场感恩节大游♥行♥
the OMG Mall Group Thanksgiving Day Parade on the TV.
"我妈游"吗 我超爱的
Oh, the OMGMGTDP? I love that parade.
是 但光纤坏掉了
Yeah, but the cable's out.
电视修好了吗 齐克
Did you fix the cable yet, Zeke?
抱歉 奶奶
Sorry, Grandma.
我尽力了 但还是修不好
I'm giving it all I got, but it's just not enough.
很抱歉 各位
I'm sorry, everyone.
我们今年不能看大游♥行♥了
We're not gonna be able to watch the parade this year.
不是吧
Oh, no.
哇 好多皱眉头的
Man, that's a lot of frowning.
-肯定还有新长的皱纹 -烦死了
- And new wrinkles, I bet. - Dang it!
真希望我会魔法 好让这些天使们
I wish I was a wizard so I could give these angels
看他们想看的游♥行♥
the parade they deserve.
感恩节看不了"我妈游" 太不像话了
No OMGMGTDP on TGD? That's BS!
要是能帮上忙确实挺好的
It would be nice to do something nice.
也许我们可以用这种方式来回馈
Maybe that's how we could do our giving back-ing.
搞点娱乐活动什么的
Maybe we could try to do some kind of entertainment?
不一定是游♥行♥ 但和游♥行♥差不多的
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表