等你们选好了吃的我就来点单
and we'll take your order when you're ready.
-想喝什么 麦台鸡尾酒吗 -我们没这个
- What are we thinking? Mai tais? - We don't have those.
我要芝士汉堡配薯条
I'll have a cheeseburger and fries.
-我一样 -我也是 但不要芝士
- Me, too. - Same for me, but no cheese.
好的 各位点菜都很快
Oh, okay, everyone's ordering really quickly.
我 我感觉你们
I- I feel like you didn't really
没好好考虑我们的"今日汉堡"
let the burger of the day sink in.
你们可以再考虑下
I- I can give you some time.
不用着急
There's- there's no rush.
我想试试"今日汉堡"
I'd love to try the burger of the day.
太... 这就对了 好的
Oh. That is... There you go. Good.
雪莉要试试"今日汉堡"
Shirley's gonna try the burger of the day.
还 还有别人吗
Any- anybody else?
没了吗 就要普通的蠢汉堡吗 开玩笑的
No, just regular stupid burgers? I'm just kidding.
普通汉堡不蠢
They're not stupid.
-会很好吃的 -干得漂亮
- They're gonna be good. - Attaboy.
双层床 变 没用
And... loft. Didn't work.
-我找到了钻子 -我们还有钻子
- I got the drill. - We have a drill?
没错 菲利斯·钻子
Yeah. Phyllis Driller.
暗指喜剧女演员菲利斯·迪勒
老是老了 依然能打
She's old, but she's still working.
-闻着有股糊味 -它是烧煤的吗
- It has a burning smell. - Is it powered by coal?
看 我们还有一把锯子
Look, we have a saw, too.
我要钻子
I call the drill.
-开工吧 -太好了
- Let's get loftin'! - Yeah!
好 天 我们是不是应该
Okay. Oh, boy. Should we maybe-
讨论下安全措施
discuss safety?
*建双层床*
* Building a loft *
*建双层床*
* Building a loft *
*玩游戏*
* Playin' a game *
*让他们接吻*
* Makin' 'em kiss *
*玩游戏*
* Playin' a game *
*建双层床*
* And we're building a loft. *
你们在角落发现一个宝箱
You notice a chest in the corner.
盖子上刻着精灵的象形文字
The lid is carved with goblin hieroglyphs.
听着像是易集网上卖♥♥的东西
Sounds like something from Etsy.
你们要打开这个箱子吗 你们讨论下吧
Do you attempt to open it? I'll let you discuss.
会顺利的 没问题的
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be good.
别逃跑 没事 没事
Don't run away. It's fine. It's all fine.
等等 你要逃跑吗
Wait, are you gonna run away?
不不不不不 不会的 我没事
No. No, no, no, no. I don't think so. I'm fine.
就是有点紧张 我在尝试新玩法
I'm just a little nervous. I'm trying something new.
我想来点刺♥激♥又与众不同的环节
I wanted to do something exciting and a little different,
但他们可能不会喜欢
but they might not like it.
刺♥激♥又与众不同是我用来称呼"那个"的
Exciting and a little different is what I call my "Hmm-hmm."
但可能不值得这么做
But maybe it's not worth it.
也许我应该放弃整个妖精的主意
Maybe I should just bail on my whole goblin idea
玩点正常的
and play it safe.
我不知道你到底在说什么
I don't know exactly what you're talking about,
但我可能会尝试刺♥激♥的玩法
but I would maybe try the exciting thing?
好吧 那就来吧
Okay, okay. I'm doing it.
还有人想试试"今日汉堡"吗
Hey, does anyone else want to try the burger of the day?
反正你们好像要一直待在这
Since you all seem to keep being here.
薯条 每个人来一份 快点上
Fries. For the whole table. Keep 'em coming.
我们要试着打开箱子
We're gonna attempt to open the chest.
好 盖子开启
Okay. The lid opens,
但是刺眼的绿光从中射出
but a blinding green light comes out of it.
朋友们 这是妖精王的诅咒
This, my friends, is the Curse of the Goblin King.
真是跌宕起伏
What a twist. I think.
这是你们的新角色卡
And here are your new character sheets.
你们都很喜欢吧 我从你们的表情里看出来了
You all love this. I can tell by your faces.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
好
Okay, now,
烟雾散去后 你们看见
as the mist clears, you see
你们都被变成了...妖精
that you've been turned into... goblins.
耶
Yay!
我是个叫格伦利的男性矮个妖精
I'm a short, male goblin named Grumley?
我得了妖精梅毒
I have goblin syphilis?
她说得对 他们不喜欢
She was right. They don't like it.
也许我得告诉他们 他们现在都是史莱克了
Maybe I'll tell them they're all Shreks now.
让游戏再多点变化
Shake things up even more.
我不知道这是什么
Well, I don't know what that is,
但看起来像是我能睡的东西了
but it's starting to look like something I can sleep on.
妈妈 我不得不说 你看上去好像不知道
Mom, I got to say, you might not seem like you know
自己在做什么 但你的确知道
what you're doing, but you know what you're doing.
没错 我知道
Yeah. I do.
我和那位好心的女士都知道
Me and that nice lady
不过她做的视频 配乐真的很难听
who made the video with the awful music.
看看 我们马上要做好了
Check us out. We're getting there.
只要把剩下的大部分弄完
Just most of it left to go.
我们要歇一歇吗
Should we take a break?
欣赏一下我们做好的部分
Just process everything that we've done,
也许写个日记
maybe journal about it?
不 亲爱的 进展顺利着呢
No, sweetie, we're on a roll.
我们得把这玩意弄完
We got to finish this sucker.
对 蒂娜 我不睡 你也别想睡
Yeah, Tina. You don't sleep until I sleep.
-睡在那上面 -这就对了
- Up there. - That's the spirit.
我们强大 我们有能力 快适应
We're strong, we're capable, get used to it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你是想用手肘击破那块木板吗
Were you trying to break that board with your elbow?
我没事
Oh! Everything's fine.
好 继续吧
Okay, let's do this.
胳膊断了
Oh. Oh, broke my arm.
没有 真断了
No, I didn't. Yes, I did.
好痛 好痛 我没事
Oh, it hurts. Oh, it hurts. We're fine.
看见了吗 她没事
See? She's fine?
妈妈 我觉得你真把手肘伤到了
Mom, I feel like you really hurt your elbow.
什么 就因为我的手肘在阵痛
What? Just because it's throbbing
我有点哭了 想把手肘切掉吗
and I'm crying a little bit and I want to cut it off?
我们不能放弃
Well, we're not giving up.
你们的胳膊还好着呢
You two girls have all your arm parts.
我可以告诉你们怎么做
I can just tell you what to do.
我们不应该停下 告诉爸爸
Shouldn't we stop and let dad know
你可能摔断了自己的手肘
you maybe broke your elbow?
然后带你去看医生
And then take you to a doctor?
不 我不需要手肘和医生
No. I don't need an elbow or a doctor.
我们继续
We're doing this.
对 蒂娜 如果妈妈说她没事
Yeah, Tina, if mama says she's okay,
那她就没事 行吗
then mama's okay, okay?
这可是我的双层床啊
We're talking about my loft bed.
梦想 我们正在搭建梦想
Dreams. We're building dreams here!
就是
Yeah!
这游戏好久啊 比大富翁还久
This is a really long game. Longer than Monopoly.
甚至这游戏还不涉足房♥地♥产♥
And you don't even get to dabble in real estate
和去监狱拜访姐妹
or visit your sister in jail.
是啊 快到关门时间了
Yeah, it's almost time to close.
但我不忍♥心让他们离开
But I don't want to just ask them to leave.
因为你感到愧疚 跟雪莉说
Because you feel really guilty about telling Shirley
让她尝试刺♥激♥的玩法 现在大家都讨厌她吗
to do the exciting new thing and now everybody hates her?
差不多是吧 但我们必须打烊了
Kind of, yes. But, I mean, we have to close.
要不你开始随便打扫一下
Why don't you start casually sweeping up?
你知道我的 我打扫总是很随便
You know me. I always sweep it casual.
真棒 这比扮演我花六年时间
Yay. This is so much more fun than playing as the character
塑造的角色有趣多了
I spent six years building up.
扫 扫 扫呀扫
Sweep, sweep, sweeping.
一天结束时我们要做的事
Something we do at the end of the day.
知道吗 我去去就回
You know what? I'll be right back.
我只是需要再拿些纸巾
I just need to get, some more, napkins.
他们讨厌这个游戏 非常非常讨厌
Oh, they hate it. they hate it very, very much.
不是
No.
他们看起来并不讨厌它
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表