Stop. What's this?
我想那是米莉的手♥机♥
I think that's Millie's phone.
我想听穿牛仔外衣的人表演节奏口♥技♥
I would love to hear that guy beatbox in a jean jacket.
你们好 我看见你们了
Hello. I see you.
我来找你们
I'm coming for you.
她在我脑中 她在我脑中
She's in my head. She's in my head!
把手♥机♥挂了
Hang up the phone!
挂断手♥机♥
Hang up the pho...
重拨
Redial.
带我们去找她们吧 时髦的铃♥声♥
Lead us to them, funky ringtone.
-这可不妙 -我们得跟着他们
- That's not good. - We got to follow them.
如果看样子他们要找到大伙了
And, if it seems like they're about to find everybody,
也许你可以去分散一下他们的注意力
maybe you could cause a distraction?
这样我就能向露易丝示警
So I could warn Louise?
如果我能劈叉 你就可以大喊
If I could do a split, you could be like,
"看那个正在劈叉的孩子"
"Hey, look at that kid doing a split."
所以我只是需要学习如何劈叉
So I just have to learn how to do a split.
是的 这办法可以
Yeah, that could work.
好吧 我想我们该行动了
Okay, I think we should make a move.
-好的 -祝你好运
- All right. - Good luck.
我 我也来
I mean, I'm-I'm coming, too.
我看不了
Oh, I can't watch.
我看不了还因为
Also, I actually can't watch
我必须去给人修屋顶
because I got to go fix a guy's roof.
我几小时前就该去了
I was supposed to be there hours ago.
他会理解的
He'll understand.
好吧 别搞砸了 再见
Okay, don't blow it. Bye.
琳达
Linda?
-关于那些花 -怎么了
- About the flowers... - Yeah?
事实上 他们应该送去莫特那里
The thing is, they were actually supposed to go to Mort's.
是的 它们是为今天的葬礼准备的
Yeah, they're for a funeral today,
所以我得拿回它们
so I-I need to take them.
我明白了
Oh. I see.
你还好吧
Are you okay with that?
什么 是的 我很好 我很好
What? Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
-很好 -它们只是花 鲍勃
- Good. - They're just flowers, Bob.
好吧 你正抓着那些花往后退
Okay, you're grabbing the flowers and backing away.
我没有
No.
你就是
I mean, yeah.
我要用一下洗手间
I got to go use the bathroom real quick.
不是躲起来 是去大便 我一会就回
Not to hide. To, to poop. I'll be right back!
天啊
Oh, boy.
我讨厌这样 讨厌这样
I hate this. I hate this.
-我想尿尿 -我都尿过五次了
- And I have to pee. - I've peed, like, five times.
是的 我知道 有鸡鸡方便多了
Yeah, I know. So much easier with an outie.
天啊 她们一定是藏在这些灌木丛后面
Oh, God. They must be hiding in those bushes.
-吉恩 去分散注意力 -好的
- Gene, distraction. - Okay.
可能会有点不熟练
This is gonna be a little raw.
哇 你看那孩子是在劈叉吗
Whoa, is that kid doing a split?
不管谁在那儿 危险 跑 快跑
Also, to no one in particular, Mayday! Run! Run away!
该死 她们丢下手♥机♥跑了
Son of a pix.
你能相信我有多擅长干这个吗
Can you believe how good I am at this?
米莉 你这个
Okay, Millie, that was pretty cool
金蝉脱壳的法子
how you left the other phone there
真的很酷
to give us a chance to get away,
-但现在怎么办 -我觉得我们可以走去加拿大
- but now what? - I think we just walk to Canada,
然后你和我找间公♥寓♥一起住
and you and me get an apartment there together.
但你之前为什么戴着蝴蝶结摄像头
Why did you even have that bow camera anyway?
她被禁止参加游园会了
She got banned from the promenade thing.
等等 你不能再参加花仙游园会了吗
Wait, so you can't pixie-ticipate anymore?
-不能 -永远不行吗
- Nope. - Ever?
-不行 -该死
- Nope. - Curse word.
抱歉 爆粗了
Sorry about my language.
拜托 我们都落到逃跑的境地了
Hello? We're all on the run, apparently.
这里每个人都会被禁止参加的
Pretty sure everyone here is getting banned.
-什么 -该死 抱歉又爆粗了
- What?! - Curse word! Sorry.
那活着还有什么意思
Then what's the point of anything?
行了 别说了
Okay, that's it.
听着 也许禁止参加对你们来说是好事
Look, maybe getting banned is the best thing
对你来说也是 米莉
that could happen to you. You, too, Millie.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说的是实话 你自♥由♥了
I'm talking about the fact that you could be free.
再也不用听那些花仙子的蠢话了
Free from all this girly girl pixie crap.
我们为什么要那样
Why would we want that?
那这些可爱的魔法棒怎么办
And what about this sweet wand score?
拜托 他们用这些魔法棒
come on. They're just brainwashing you
转圈圈和"亮闪闪"的把戏
with their wands and their twirling
给你们洗♥脑♥
and their sparkle sprinkles.
"亮闪闪" 在哪里
Sparkle sprinkles?! Where?
没有 没有"亮闪闪"
No. No sparkle sprinkles.
等等 你知道你们需要做什么吗
Wait, you know what you guys should do?
把这些魔法棒丢到池塘里去
Throw the wands in the pond.
什么
What?
向他们展示他们没资格
Show them that they don't get to tell you
不让你参与
that you can't come back
因为你压根就不想来
because you don't want to come back.
把魔法棒丢进池塘
Throw the wands in the pond.
你这话 确实好押韵
I mean, it does rhyme.
而且是个大孩子让我们这么做
And an older kid is telling us to do it.
-至少比我们块头大些 -谢谢
- Or at least larger? -Thank you.
好吧 也许你是对的
Okay. Yeah. Maybe you're right.
而且你一直那么完美
And, also, you're perfect,
而且我爱你比对我妈还深
and I think I love you more than my mom.
那么我们干吧
So let's do this.
好样的
Attagirl!
我们找不到露易丝
We can't find Louise.
也找不到厕所 该死 我要尿尿
We can't find a bathroom. Dang it, I'm gonna pee.
-掩护我 -没人在这儿尿尿
- Cover me. - Nobody's peeing here.
这里只是有一条小溪
That's just a tiny river.
她们在那 等等 她们在干嘛
There they are. Wait, what are they doing?
我数三下 把魔法棒丢进池塘
Wands in the pond on three.
天呐 不 停止尿尿
Oh, my God. No! stopping midstream.
好吧 算是停了 不 不要那样
Okay, sort of stopped. Louise! No, no!
别扔 别把魔法棒丢到池塘里
No wands in ponds! No wands in ponds!
露易丝 停下来
Louise, stop.
你不能把魔法棒丢到池塘里去
You can't throw the wands in the pond.
-你们俩是谁 -我是她姐
- Who are you guys? - I'm her sister.
她也是我姐 这件事有点复杂
And she's my sister. It's complicated.
-你的裙子怎么了 -现在别关心这个
- Why is your skirt like that? - Don't worry about it.
露易丝 你会害她们全被拉黑
Louise, you're gonna get all these little kids banned.
这就是我的目的 蒂娜
That's the point, Tina.
我要将她们从这些女孩子气的活动中救出来
I'm freeing them from all this girly girl-ness.
我们可以开始了吗 可以开始了吗
Are we doing this? Are we doing this?
来吧
Come on.
-可以吧 -不 小姑娘们
- I guess? - No. Little girls,
不要... 看着我
don't... Oh, look at me.
-我在旋转 -天啊 我也想转起来
- I'm twirling. - Oh, God. I want to twirl.
-不 克制住 -小小转一下 如何
-No. Resist the twirl. -Maybe just a little twirl?
-不 -还有 这个劈叉怎么样
- No. - Also, what about this split?
琳达 你...
Linda? How...
-你怎么样了 -没事
- How you doing in there? - Fine.
餐厅里怎么样了 有趣吗
How's the restaurant? Is it fun?
鲍勃 我来吧
Bob, let me jump in here.
有一个叫查理斯·布朗的智者说过
You know, as a wise man named Charles Brown famously said,
-真是的 -什么
- Good grief. - What?
我的意思是 你现在就要把
What I'm saying is I think you need to do
你的悲痛宣泄出来
some good grieving right now.
感觉你一直没有机会和瓶盖道别
Seems like you never got to say goodbye to Bottle Cap,
现在你的机会来了
but here's your chance.
在接下来两分半的时间里
For the next, two and a half minutes.
把鲜花当成瓶盖 好好道别吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表