and I played for the first time, and I beat my friend.
然后我又打败了她 接着我打败了另一个朋友
Then I beat her again, and then I beat my other friend,
然后我打败了一些其他人
and then I beat some guy who was annoyed
因为他们生气我玩了那么久
that I'd been playing so long,
后来我打败了他的白♥痴♥朋友
and then I beat his dumb friend.
整个酒吧的人都请我喝酒
The whole bar started buying me drinks,
称我为"冰球女王"
calling me "Hockey Queen."
琳达 我知道"冰球女王"的事
Linda, I know about "Hockey Queen."
你有时候还会让我这么叫你
Sometimes, you still make me call you that.
嘘 听着 我一直没输
Hush, just listen. I couldn't lose.
所以 我变得得意
So, I got show-off-y.
我撞冰球的时候非常用力
I smacked a shot against this one guy so hard
那玩意弹回来 击中了我的胸
the puck bounced back and hit me in the boob.
但桌上冰球不是都很轻吗
But aren't air hockey pucks pretty light?
还是刺痛的 鲍勃 再说你没胸 你不会懂的
It stung, Bob. Also, you don't have boobs, so you don't know.
我还是算有的
I kind of do.
总之 我的胸被击中了
Anyway, I got hit in the boob,
突然之间 我不再是冰球女王了
and all of a sudden, I wasn't Hockey Queen anymore.
所有人都在嘲笑我的胸被打中了
Everyone was laughing at me getting hit in the boob,
但我往胸罩里赛了些冰块
but I stuck some ice in my bra,
就回到赛场 打败了对手
and I went back and I beat that guy,
之后我又打败了两个人
and then I beat two more people,
回家的时候 我的胸罩都湿了 但我赢了
and I went home a winner with a wet bra.
所以 今晚命运让我们遇到了一些小挫折
So, yeah, maybe the universe hit us in the boob a little tonight,
但我们要坚持下去
but we're gonna stay in the game.
我们要进去 然后尽力享受
We're gonna go in there and try to have a good time.
因为我们值得 故事完结
Because you know what? We deserve it. The end.
非常好的故事 很明智
Really good story. Very wise.
好的 也许你是对的
Okay, yeah. Maybe you're right.
-我就是对的 -但进去之前
- I am. - But, before we go in,
我先帮你把你背上和你头发上的东西弄掉吧
do you want me to take the clumps of what I hope is mud
我希望是泥块
off your back and your hair?
好 我也帮你
Yeah. I'll do you, too.
怎么回事 我们还干不干了
What's going on? Are we doing this?
我想要吃糖果
I either want to be eating candy
或者去睡觉 做梦吃糖果
or asleep dreaming of eating candy.
我还是不知道他们在干什么
I still don't know what I'm looking at here.
我不知道公♥证♥员是怎么工作的
I don't know how notaries work.
蒂娜 他们做事都这么色情吗
Tina, is it usually this steamy?
应该不是吧 这个在公♥证♥老爸东西的家伙
I don't think so? The guy who notarized Dad's stuff
对老爸的所有东西都不感兴趣
didn't seem interested in Dad's whole thing.
我需要你的拇指手印 可以吗
Now, I'll need your thumb print. May I?
好的 哪个是拇指来着
Yes. Which one is the thumb again?
对了 长得不一样的这根
Oh, right, the unusual one.
漂亮的拇指
Perfect thumb.
这绝对算是约会
Yup. This is definitely a sort of date.
而且 我觉得这是我见过最火♥辣♥的场面
Also, I think it's the hottest thing I've ever seen?
好 那我们都知道需要知道的事了
Okay, so that means we know all we need to know,
我们进去捣乱 然后吉恩能吃糖了
and we go in for the kill, and Gene get candy soon?
但她看上去确实很开心
She does look pretty damn happy,
而且她的呼吸沉重又奇怪
and her breathing's getting deep and weird.
-我们别管他们了 -谢天谢地
- Let's just leave them to it. - Oh, thank God.
我们去吃情人节糖果吧
Fine. I guess we could just eat the Valentine's candy
我藏了些在放袜子的抽屉里 枕头底下
I have stashed in my sock drawer, and under my pillow,
还用气球包了一些放在马桶水箱里
and packed in a balloon in the toilet tank.
我们悄悄地溜回房♥间吧
Let's sneak back to our rooms very quietly.
吉恩
Gene!
抱歉
Oops. Sorry.
-什么声音 -我不知道 可能我刚才放了个屁
- What was that? - I don't know. Maybe I farted?
我们说到哪了
Oh. Where were we?
-好险 -吉恩
- Close one. - Gene!
抱歉 我的屁♥股♥可能不习惯鬼鬼祟祟的
I'm sorry. My butt doesn't like being this sneaky.
孩子们 是你们在放屁吗
Kids? Is that you out there farting?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉打扰到你们了
Sorry to disturb you.
我们知道你们正在做很重要的公♥证♥
We know you're doing important notary stuff.
对 只是公♥证♥而已
Right. Just notary stuff.
其他什么都没有
That's all this has ever been.
是的 小孩们你们好 我们已经结束了
Yes. Hi, young people. Well, I've rendered my services.
我会把发♥票♥寄给你 因为你信誉良好
I'll send my invoice. Since you're a preferred customer,
所以你可以不着急付款 再见 珍
there's no rush with the payment. Bye, Jen.
好吧 再见 克里斯托弗
okay. Bye, Christopher.
-情人节快乐 -你也是
- Enjoy your Valen-Times. - You, too.
等等 先别走
Wait. don't leave yet.
抱歉 我太失礼了 这是我的名片
Oh, how rude of me. My business card.
名片 给我给我
Card. Give me, give me.
不是的 其实 我真是对情人节一窍不通
No, it's just-- I'm bad at this Valentine-y crap.
蒂娜 来帮帮忙
Tina, a little help?
你们俩一看就很来电
Oh, seems like you guys obviously have a connection
一点都不像公♥证♥员和被公♥证♥淫
that's more than just notary to notar...oo?
-是叫被公♥证♥淫吗 -不是
- Is that-- Is it "Notaroo"? - No.
抱歉 我的意思是 别管时间了
Sorry. What I'm saying is, maybe turn off the clock,
留下来好好聊聊吧
and stay and talk.
-也许她说得对 -什么
- Maybe she's right. - Oh?
或许我们应该听这些孩子的
Maybe we needed these children,
我觉得他们应该不是你的孩子吧
that I don't think are yours, but I'm not sure,
让他们来替我们挑明
to witness our feelings
当局者迷旁观者清
to make them real to us,
就像我见证签署船只牌照
kind of like I would witness the signing of a boat title
或者抵押贷款一样
or a mortgage loan.
这家伙真会讲啊
this guy talks the talk.
所以 我可以留下来
So, yeah, I guess I could stay.
你还有其他需要公正的东西吗
Do you have anything else that needs notarizing?
-我有啊 -你有吗
- Do I. - Do you?
-我有 -我的印台装满了印油
- I do. - My pad is inked.
其实是自动冲墨的 你想怎么用都行
I mean, it's self-inking, so it's always ready.
我的大拇指也准备好了 印哪都行
My thumb's ready... for whatever.
我们该走了
We should go.
情人节快乐 孩子们
Happy Valentine's Day, you crazy kids.
谢谢你的名片
Thanks for the card.
如果我有私人问题可以给你打电♥话♥吗
Cool if I call for personal chats?
-好吧 -太好了 兄弟
- Sure. - Nice, bro.
怎么都弄不掉 抱歉 我试过了
Yeah, that's not coming off. Sorry, I tried.
没事没事 我们很臭 对吧
It's okay. Also, we really smell, right?
是的 非常臭
Yup. Yup, we do.
-超级夫妇 -超级夫妇
- Power couple? - Power couple.
来个情人节拥吻
Valentine's kiss?
走吧
Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
来吧
Here goes.
*超级夫妇*
* Power couple *
*乘坐轮渡*
* Riding the ferry *
*这是一艘日夜往返的船*
* It's a boat that goes back and forth *
*日复一日*
* All day and every day *
*有时我们觉得这很悲伤*
* Sometimes, we think it's sad *
*但今夜并非如此*
* But not tonight *
*今夜并非如此*
* No, not tonight *
*超级夫妇*
* Power couple *
*乘坐轮渡*
* Riding the ferry *
*这是一艘日夜往返的船*
* It's a boat that goes back and forth *
*日复一日*
* All day and every day *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表