这可能是我近15年来
This might be the first time
第一次睡了个囫囵觉
I've slept all the way through the night in possibly 15 years.
这就是普通人的感觉吗
Is-is this how regular people feel?
我不知道 但你确实看起来容光焕发
I don't know, but you do look radiant.
我觉得自己精神抖擞
I feel radiant.
孩子们
Hi, kids.
-妈妈 -嗨
- Hey, Mom. - Hey-o.
我跟鲁迪和米莉
Hey. I have a little group project
有小组作业要做
to do with Rudy and Millie.
我们可以上楼吗
Is it okay if we go upstairs?
我们非常需要集中精力
We really need to focus.
行
Sure.
我怎么不记得
I don't remember
在古希腊课做过小组作业
doing a group project for the ancient Greek unit.
-你做过吗 -现在的小孩
- Do you? - The younger generation
可真和我们不一样了 是吧
just lives in another world, don't they?
好 模具有了
Okay, we have our mold.
金色黏土有了 烤箱正在预热
We have our gold clay. The oven is preheating.
来造金币吧
Let's make some money, people.
-我竟然进她房♥间了 -我们能听到你说话
- I'm in her room. - We can hear you.
不 你们听不到
No, you can't.
到妈妈这里来
Come to mama.
它可真漂亮
She's beautiful.
烤起来吧 小币币
Bake, you little fakies.
*睡衣派对 舞蹈派对 一起躺床上*
* Slumber party dance party, lying down in bed *
*睡衣派对 舞蹈派对 一起躺床上*
* Slumber party dance party, lying down in bed... *
我还有其他安静的地方可去吗
Where else can I go that's quiet?
这里没准还不错
This could work.
苏格拉底的方法
So, the Socratic method
是提出问题并挑战假设
is about asking questions and challenging assumptions.
没有正确的答案
There's no right answer.
这样压力就小多了
Well, that kind of takes the pressure off.
集市开张的时候到了
We better get to the marketplace.
行 可以 好吧
Yeah, o-okay, sure. Yeah. All right.
你是说集市吗
Oh, the marketplace you say?
我们也去瞧瞧吧
Suppose I could check it out.
如果她发现我们的金币是假的怎么办
What if she figures out our coins are fake?
只要我们不露馅 她不会发现
She won't if we just play it cool.
好好享受吧
Take it in.
难道你们不喜欢冒险吗
Don't you just love the danger?
什么 不 我不喜欢
What? No! I don't!
伙计们 振作起来 我们先试试水
Guys, pull it together. This is just a test-drive.
别太引人注意
We don't want to set off any alarms.
每人换一个小东西
One small thing each.
好吧 下一个是谁 露易丝吗
Okay, who's next? Louise?
-是的 你好 -你好
- Yes. Hello. - Hi.
老天 成功了 成功了
Holy crap, it worked. It worked.
-太棒了 -好了 游戏开始
- What a rush. - Okay, so it's game on.
现在我爱上学校了
Now, I love school.
我有点想去劫一辆卡车
I kind of want to steal a truck.
我可以把这张贴画贴在我的储物柜里
I could put this sticker in my locker.
如果我有一个滑板 我可以把这张贴画
I could put this sticker on my skateboard
贴在我的滑板上
if I had a skateboard.
闻一闻 我喜欢橡皮的气味
Smell this. I love eraser smell.
不敢相信我们能自己造硬币
I can't believe we can make our own coins
换到任何我们想要的东西
and get whatever we want.
伙计们 我也喜欢这样
Guys, I love this stuff, too,
但我们得低调一点
but we got to keep a low profile
努力在课上被点到名 好吗
and try to get called on every now and then, okay?
所以 我们该做什么
So, what are we gonna do?
-不停买♥♥东西吗 -不
- Never stop buying stuff? - No.
我们要低调
We're gonna keep a low profile.
别买♥♥太贵 别买♥♥太多
No big-ticket items and no spending sprees.
-好 明白了 -好 很好 明白了
- Right. Yup. Got it. Yup. - Okay, great. Great. Yeah. Got it.
代达罗斯告诉伊卡洛斯
And Daedalus tells Icarus,
"朋友 别飞太高
"Hey, buddy, don't fly
"否则太阳会熔化
"Too high or the sun will melt the wax
你翅膀上的蜡 你就会坠落"
on your wings, and you'll fall."
但是伊卡洛斯过于自信
But Icarus gets pretty cocky,
他一路向天上飞
and he flies way up in the sky,
显然 蜡化了
and sure enough, wax melts,
伊卡洛斯摔了下来
and Icarus comes tumbling down.
我完全不能共情这个故事
I can't relate to this story at all.
伊卡洛斯 更像是"呆棍洛斯"
Icarus? More like "Dumb as a stick-arus."
让我们开启集市吧
Let's open that marketplace.
我知道那个发条海豚很贵
I know that the windup dolphin costs a lot,
但我有足够的硬币
but I have the coins,
而且放在我的浴缸里一定很酷
and it sure would look badass in my tub.
只能换下面那层架子的
Bup, bup, bup. Lower shelf only.
-你好 -鲁迪
- Hello, you. - Rudy.
我从来没注意过那个激光笔
Ooh, I hadn't even noticed that laser pointer.
-米莉 -你想要什么 鲁迪
- Millie. - What can I get for you, Rudy?
三个弹力球 我们就要这些
Three bouncy balls. That's all we're getting.
一人一个 谢谢
One for each of us. Thank you.
这真是一片神奇的地下天堂
This is a magical basement wonderland.
*我从没有自己的房♥间*
* I haven't had a space of my own *
*从小时候起就是*
* Since I was a kid *
*谁知道我还会装扮*
* Who knew I could decorate *
*装扮得这么好看*
* Like I just did? *
*在这里 可以是圣诞*
* Down here, it could be Christmas *
*可以是盛夏*
* Or summer *
*唐娜·桑莫[盛夏]*
* Donna Summer *
*因为睡觉是私人时间*
* 'Cause bedtime is me time *
*我爱妈妈 但我需要休息*
* I love Mom, but I need a break *
*老天啊 明天还要上学*
* It's a school night, for frick's sake *
*睡觉是私人时间*
* Bedtime is me time *
*睡觉是私人时间*
* Bedtime is me time *
*不止一个床头柜 而是两个*
* Not one bedside table, but two *
*一本我快读了四分之一的书*
* A book I'm almost a quarter way through *
*这甚至不是最好的部分*
* And that's not even the best part *
*一间属于我的浴室*
* A bathroom of my own *
*我像国王一样拉屎*
* I poop like a king *
*一支蜡烛 柠檬水*
* A candle, lemon water *
*听说这是特级享受*
* I heard that's a thing *
*因为睡觉是私人时间*
* 'Cause bedtime is me time *
*睡觉是私人时间*
* Bedtime is me time. *
你今天怎么样 老兄
Hey, how you doing today, buddy?
昨天我有点担心你
I was a little worried about you yesterday.
担心什么 你说那个海豚吗
Oh, what, with the dolphin? Pfft.
我才没有因为那事在浴缸里哭呢
I didn't cry about it in the bathtub at all.
朋友们 看我昨晚
Hey, friends. Look who was feeling
机智地做了这些
a little crafty last night.
你这是干吗
What are you doing?
我们有体系 有质量控制
We have a system. We have quality control.
你不能自己制♥作♥更多的硬币
You can't just make more coins on your own.
-可是我做了 -无意冒犯
- Oh, but I did. - Wow. No offense,
但是其中一些真的很差
but some of these are really bad.
是啊 有些硬币形状并不完美
Oh, no! Some coins aren't the exact right perfect shape.
去告我啊
Sue me.
米莉 那枚硬币几乎是正方形的
Millie, that one's basically square.
我很确定那是一分钱
And I'm pretty sure that's a penny.
好吧 天啊
Okay, God!
我不会用那些做的差的
I won't use the really bad ones.
你这些都很差
That's all of them.
好了 新规定 米莉 不能用这些硬币
Okay, new rule, Millie, no using any of those coins.
我没想到今天你这么婆婆妈妈的
I didn't realize today was bring your mother to school day.
-你们要进来吗 -对 带我去希腊吧
-You guys coming in? -Yup. Get me to the Greek, right?
"你知道胡椒粒其实是干浆果吗"
"Did you know peppercorns are actually dried berries?"
他喜欢那本关于胡椒的书
He loves that pepper book.
"你看书的样子很可爱"
"You're cute when you read a book."
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表