No small talk, no fuss,
只有干脆利落的银货两清
just a clean, efficient exchange.
你好啊 新的二手洗碗池
Hey, you. New used sink.
我一直很期待见到你
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
我们回家吧
Let's get us home.
-泰迪 是你吗 -杰瑞
- Teddy, is that you? - Gerry?
为什么要这么对我
Why-why is this happening to me?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我在送大头到迷你高尔夫球场
I'm running Big Dummy here up to the mini golf course,
还要送这个巨大的脑袋
and I'm also delivering this giant head.
开玩笑啦
Just kidding.
鲍勃 这是杰瑞 杰瑞 这是鲍勃
Bob, Gerry. Gerry, Bob.
杰瑞在这附近有家古董店
Gerry here has an antique store not too far from here.
我不久前给他搭了些架子
I built him some shelves a while ago.
我再三检查 确保架子高度一般高
I double-checked to make sure they were level,
这样那些破烂旧盘子就不会掉下去
so the worn-out old plates didn't fall off.
那些不是破烂 是古董
They're not worn out, they're antiques.
我卖♥♥的是古董
It's what we sell.
杰瑞
Gerry.
你还弹鲁特琴吗
Hey, do you still play the lute?
还弹 伙计 但我换成电子的了
I sure dute. Switched to electric, though.
电子鲁特琴吗 有机会我想听一下
Electric lute? Ooh, I'd love to hear that sometime.
-你们非常幸运 -不是吧
- Well, you, sir, are in luck. - Oh, no.
我的金属乐队现在正在车♥库♥里练习
My metal band is practicing in the garage right now.
乐队名叫"钢铁前列腺"
Called Iron Prostate.
主唱是位泌尿科医师
The singer is a urologist.
-不不不 -我们很愿意去
- No. No. No. - Yes to all of that.
是的 听起来很不错
Yeah, that sounds so good.
但我们应该走了
But we should probably get going.
鲍勃 来吧 就十分钟
Bob, come on, just ten minutes.
最多十五分钟
15 minutes tops.
这是我们第一次练习 所以...
It's our first practice ever, so...
-应该会很有趣 -好好好 好的
- should be fun. - Great, great, great, great, great.
你好 东京
Hello, Tokyo!
我们假装在东京演出
We're pretending we're playing in Tokyo.
太棒了
Yeah...!
*巴啦啦 哒啦啦 哒啦啦 啦啦啦*
* Ba-la-la-la, da-na-na, da-na-na, la-la-la! *
天啊 那个乐队可真棒
Man, that band was great!
你好安静 鲍勃
You're quiet, Bob.
你在想这是多么有趣的一天吗
Are you thinking about what a fun day this has been?
-车窗 鲍勃 -我太讨厌这个窗户了
- Window, Bob. - I really hate this window.
下一站 放下大头 然后就回家
Next stop, dropping off Big Dummy, then home.
-很好 伙计 -在那之前先去个地方
- Great, mate. - And one quick stop before that.
-等等 什么 不行 -我发誓会很快
- Wait, what? No. No. - I swear it'll be fast.
-求你了 别这样 -好吧 不是特别快
- Please no. - Okay, not fast fast,
但我只是放下这些保鲜盒
but I'm literally just dropping off these Tupperwares.
你把所有盖子都盖上了吗
Did you get all the lids on?
我本想盖的 但我得按住车窗 所以...
I meant to, but I had to hold the window, so...
好吧 我来按紧窗户 你来盖盖子
Okay, I'll hold the window shut. You do the lids.
不 住手 泰迪 我 我来按
No, stop. Teddy. I... I will do it.
谢谢惠顾
Thanks for coming by!
我给你续点水 亲爱的
Let me top off your waters, hon.
给你 "今日汉堡"和炸薯条
Here you go. Burger of the day and fries.
-叉子 -谢谢了
- Oh, fork! - Wow. Thank you.
区区叉子 不足挂齿
Fork-get about it.
我们该怎么才能赶上她
How the hell are we supposed to keep up with her?
她就像台机器
She's a machine!
她就像餐馆巫师
She's some sort of restaurant wizard.
或餐馆女巫
Or a restaurant witch.
你们站在这里干什么
What the hell are you guys doing just standing here?
我们有场比赛要赢
We've got a contest to win.
别聊天 赶紧开始卖♥♥
Stop bussing and start selling.
恐惧和敬畏已让我瘫痪
I'm paralyzed by a combination of fear and awe.
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
拜托 我们有三个人 她只有一个人
Come on, there's three of us and one of her.
我们能做到的
We can do this.
奖品可是直接从喷嘴
We're talking about getting ice cream
-吃冰激凌 -你说得对
- straight from the nozzle! - You're right.
我会不惜一切代价把我的嘴放在那下面
I'll do whatever it takes to get my mouth under that thing!
-就是这样 -我也是
- That's the spirit. - Same here.
打败妈妈吗 太过了吗
So, take Mom out? Too far?
也许吧 我们拭目以待 来吧
Maybe. We'll see. Let's go!
首先 我要承认
I'll be the first to admit it,
到这里所花的时间比我想象的长一点
it took a little longer than I thought to get here.
只是比你所说的长两倍而已
Only twice as long as you said.
我根本没注意到
I-I didn't notice it at all.
就在这里 我把这些给他
There it is! I'm just gonna hand these to him,
然后立马回来 不闲聊
and I'll be right back-- no chitchat.
尽管他非常期待这个玉米面包
Even though he was very excited about this cornbread.
这是唯一一次有人付钱给我买♥♥玉米面包
And it's the only time I've been paid in cornbread.
而且我对玉米面包有很多问题
And I have a lot of questions about the cornbread.
但没事 我随后再跟他联♥系♥
But it-it's okay, I'll follow up with him later.
你好 水槽 你在后面还开心吗
Hello, sink. Are you having fun back there?
我希望跟你一起乘车 而不是那个人
I kind of wish I was riding with you and not that man.
我已等不及在你里面洗东西
I can't wait to rinse things in you.
希望这听起来不会太无礼
I hope that didn't sound crude.
-你为什么还拿着这些 -他不在家
- Why do you still have those? - He's not home.
灯都是关着的
All the lights are off,
按门铃也没人理
and he's not answering the doorbell.
没事的 我们可以坐在车里等一会
It's okay, we can just wait in the truck for a little bit.
不 泰迪 把保鲜盒放在门口
No, Teddy, just leave the Tupperware at the door,
我们走
and let's go.
放在门口 你疯了吗
Leave it at the door? Are you crazy?
有人可能会偷
Someone might steal it!
没人会偷保鲜盒的
No one's gonna steal Tupperware!
我改天再送来吧
I'll just bring it back some other time.
如果你愿意 可以跟我一起来
Hey, you can come with me if you want.
不要
No!
我是说 不了 谢谢
I mean, no, thank you.
随便你
Suit yourself.
你愿意下车帮我倒一下车吗
So, you want to hop out and help me turn this thing around?
-等等 什么 -路会有些窄
- Wait, what? - It's gonna be tight.
可能会有五点掉头 或者是七点
Probably a five-point turn, maybe seven.
我需要你帮忙看路
I could use your eyes out there.
好的 没问题
Okay, sure.
喊出方向 转动双手
Call out directions and rotate your hands
就像你在转动方向盘 好吗
like you're turning the steering wheel, okay?
-这有什么用 -这样更简单
- How is that helpful? - It's just simpler that way.
就像你在操作我的手一样
Like you're operating my hands.
你想先练习一下吗
Do you want to practice a little first?
-不 泰迪 我想我明白了 -你确定吗
- No, Teddy, I think I got it. - You sure?
这种事有时候会让人压力很大
These things can be pretty stressful in the moment.
-我没事 泰迪 -好吧
- I'm good, Teddy. - Okay.
好了 轮胎转到这个方向
All right, cut the wheels this way.
好了 停下
Okay, stop.
-现在是这边 -等等 哪一边
- Now this way. - Wait, which way?
你得方向盘往右打
You need to turn the wheels to the right,
我正在向右转 就像你说的
so I'm turning to the right, like you said.
所以方向盘往右打 泰迪
So turn the wheel to the right, Teddy.
是啊 但我是从镜子里看着你
Yeah, but I'm looking at you in the mirror,
所以方向是反的
so it's reversed.
方向盘往右打就行了
Just turn the wheels right!
-这边 -不
- This way? - No!
停停停
Stop! Stop! Stop!
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God!
不 不 不 大头
No, no, no! Big Dummy!
好极了 现在我们被困住了
Great! Now we're stuck.
-天呐 -你看看大头
- Oh, my God. - And look at Big Dummy!
你都干了什么 鲍勃
What did you do, Bob?
我 我按照你说的做了
Me? I did it the way you told me to!
不 你没有 鲍勃
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表