No, no, Clowny's better.
这里有好多空保鲜盒
So many empty Tupperwares in here.
我就坐着一个
I'm sitting on one.
对 我本来想叠起来的
Yeah, I meant to stack those.
对了
Hey, if you want,
你可以找找它们配套的盖子
you can find the lids that match the bottoms.
很有趣的 就当是玩游戏了
That's fun. Make it like a game.
我不觉得这是个有趣的游戏
I-I don't think that's a fun game.
鲍勃 如果你要放屁
Hey, Bob, if you need to fart
像刚才那样 可以直接告诉我
like you just did, just tell me.
-我会靠边停车 让你下去放 -我没放屁
- I'll pull over and you can get out. - I didn't fart.
我们没必要一起受苦 对吧
There's no reason we both have to suffer, right?
泰迪 我没放屁
Teddy, I did not fart.
-我会找个安全的地方停车 -泰迪
- I'll find a safe spot to pull over. - Teddy...
你下车 放屁
You get out. You rip a fart.
-再回车上 -我没放屁
- You get back in the car. - I didn't fart!
要不就是你放了 要不就是你卡车有屁味
That was either you, or the truck smells like that.
-我没放屁 -当我没说
- I didn't fart. - Forget about it.
你想聊些什么 体育运动
So, what do you want to talk about? Sports?
还是更深刻的话题 爱情
Deep stuff? Love?
-心碎往事 -不想
- Heartbreak? - No.
新开始
New beginnings?
你最喜欢的工具
Favorite tools?
有趣的网络视频
Funny Internet videos?
鲍勃 帮我按紧窗户
Hey, Bob, do me a favor and hold that window shut.
有时我加速到50码 它就开始呼呼响
Sometimes it starts whistling when I get up around 50.
我得按一路吗
Do I have to hold this the whole trip?
不 时速超过50码才用
No. Just while we're going faster than 50.
言归正传
Anyway.
你睡觉穿袜子吗
Do you wear socks when you sleep?
不♥穿♥
No.
我打算试试穿一只袜子睡
I'm thinking about trying one on and one off.
听我说完 这要从我小时候说起
Hear me out. It all started when I was a kid.
我弄丢了一只袜子
I lost one of my socks.
不过这只是开始
But that was just the beginning.
天啊
Oh, my God. -
哎呀 这次是我
Whoops. That one was me.
所以长话短说
So, long story short,
我的屁♥股♥两边不对称
my butt is apparently lopsided,
所以我只能把裤子退回去
and that's why I had to return the pants.
很棒吧 鲍勃
This is great, Bob?
好哥俩开着车
Two friends on the open road,
一起去看这神奇的世界
seeing the world together with all of its mysteries.
-对吧 -我们只是在跑腿
- Right? - I mean, we're just running an errand.
他是个孤独的家伙
He's a lonely guy.
兄弟行 兄弟行 兄弟行
Boy ride! Boy ride! Boy ride!
确实 确实很棒 泰迪
I mean, yeah, this is, this is definitely great, Teddy.
等等 你干嘛要出高速
Wait, why are you exiting?
-我想说去吃个午饭 -午饭
- I figure we can grab lunch. - Lunch?
-不会太早了吗 -可能是有点
- Isn't it a little early? - Maybe a little,
但这儿的加油站有最好吃的热狗
but this gas station up here has the best hot dogs.
我都是这样开车的
I drive this way all the time.
会一直停车买♥♥热狗 其中这家的最好
I make a lot of hot dog stops, and these are top-notch.
也许是因为他家有旋转烤肠机
maybe it's 'cause they got the rollers
转速刚刚好
so they turn at just the right speed.
-好吧 -烹饪学问
- Okay. - Cooking stuff.
不是我们的能理解的 对吧
Way above our heads, right, pal?
等等 我看看今天谁值班 肯德尔还是菲尔
Wait. Let me see who's working right now, Kendall or Phil.
你认识在这儿上班的人吗
You know the people who work here?
当然 嘘 嘘
Of course. Shh, shh.
相信我 你不会想和肯德尔打交道
Trust me, you do not want to get Kendall.
如果你打翻一大杯苏打水到地上
Let's just say if you drop one mega-sip soda on the floor
而且已经尽力打扫干净了
and you do your best to clean it up,
接下来的几个月你都会听到他抱怨
you'll still hear about it for months.
太好了 是菲尔
Yes! It's Phil.
击掌
High-five!
给 客人点了一些餐
Here. People ordered some stuff.
你能把这个送到第一桌夫妇那儿吗
Can you run these out to the couple in the first booth?
应该可以
I suppose I can swing it.
等等 他们要求汉堡怎么做了吗
Wait. How do they want this burger cooked?
我没问 这是私事
I didn't ask. That's personal.
去问一下
Go ask, please.
-妈妈 我们有培根吗 -有
- Mom, do we have bacon? - Yes, we do.
好 一个奶酪汉堡 不要西红柿
Good. One cheeseburger, no tomato.
再加一片培根 给我的
And a bacon snack for me.
现在你不能吃培根
No bacon for you right now.
切
Poop.
-该死 -什么声音
- Damn it. - What was that noise?
碗槽叠叠乐 我输了
Bus-Tub Jenga. I lost.
别再玩碗槽叠叠乐了 孩子们
No more Bus-Tub Jenga, kids.
我们现在有点忙
We're getting a little busy in here.
-那碗槽扭扭乐 -不行
- Bus-Tub Twister? - No.
天啊
Oh, boy.
好多人
Lot of people.
只需要把热狗放在机器上
Yeah, I just, put the hotdogs on the rollers,
按下开关 大功告成
press the on switch, and voila
肯定有什么秘诀
There's got to be more to it.
他太谦虚了
He's being modest.
热狗多少钱
So, what do we owe you for the hot dogs?
-新金块啊 菲尔 -是的 好眼力
- New nugget, Phil? - Yep. Good eye.
差不多一克呢
Almost one gram.
菲尔会淘金
Phil here pans for gold.
不放过每一个机会
Every chance I get.
这里有很多金子吗
Is there a lot of gold around here?
-你会很惊讶的 -怎么说
- You'd be surprised. - In which way?
少得出奇
How little.
那我不惊讶 因为...
Then I'm not surprised, I guess, because...
但我也不是冲着金子去的
Yeah, but I don't do it for the gold.
而是为了亲近我的女神 大地母亲
I do it for the quality time with my lady: Mother Nature.
我没有女友
I don't have a girlfriend.
胡说 看看你
Which is nuts. Look at you.
不说了 我们得走了
Anyway, we should definitely get going.
请收下热狗的钱
so please take this money for the hot dogs.
请记住 你值得被爱
Don't forget, you're worthy of love.
你能吃热狗吗
Hey, can you even eat hot dogs?
我为什么不能吃热狗
Why wouldn't I be able to eat a hot dog?
你是做汉堡的啊
You're a burger guy.
热狗和汉堡是对头吧
Hot dogs and burgers are enemies, right?
不是 我 我觉得它们是朋友
No. I-I think they're friends.
-亦敌亦友 -天啊 怎么又要停了
- Frenemies? - My God, are we stopping again?
这儿有方圆几英里最干净的厕所
This place has the cleanest bathrooms for miles.
我喜欢那儿的热狗 但它不喜欢我
I liked that hot dog, but it did not like me.
-好极了 -你确信你不用去
- Oh. Terrific. - You sure you don't need to go?
-不 -是不确定 还是不用去
- No. - No, you're not sure, or no, you don't have to go?
-我不用去 -好吧 别激动
- I don't have to go! - Okay, relax.
能借我几块钱吗
Can I borrow a couple of bucks?
你得在这儿买♥♥点东西才能上厕所
This place makes you buy something to use the restrooms,
我身上只有20块
and I only have twenties.
你就用20呗
So use a twenty.
他们不喜欢破整找零钱 鲍勃
They don't like breaking big bills, Bob.
我不想像土豪一样去问 "二十能找吗"
I don't want to be Mr. Big Shot "Can you break a twenty?"
所以几位是什么团体的吗
So, you ladies are in some sort of group, it looks like.
是的 我们是"享乐主姨"
Yeah! We're the Bon Viv-aunts.
我们都是阿姨 每月聚一次
We're all aunts who get together once a month
做些有趣的事
and do something fun.
因为我们没有孩子 可以为所欲为
'Cause we don't have kids and can do stuff.
你们这个月的享乐活动就是来这儿吗
And this month your fun thing is coming here?
不 我们吃完饭要去开卡丁车
No. We're going go-carting after this.
好的 请看看菜单
Oh. Well, look over the menu
稍后我的一个打工小孩
and one of my professional children
会来给你们点单
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表