好的 福旺德老师 校庆大会后就还你
Okay, Mr. Frond. I'll give it back to you after the assembly.
别担心 我有好好保管
And don't worry, I'm taking good care of it.
我的天啊 水晶不见了
Oh, my God! It's gone!
你说什么 "不见了"
What do you mean, "It's gone"?
一秒钟之前水晶还在
It was right here just a second ago!
我的芝士通心粉也一样
So was my mac and cheese!
不对 还在 你好啊
Oh, no. It's there. Hi, you.
卡茜的水晶去哪了
Where's Cassie's crystal?
是啊 蒂娜 卡茜的水晶去哪了
Yeah, Tina! Where's Cassie's crystal?
刚刚还在这 就在桌子上
It was right there! On the table!
有一个校友一直在给我发短♥信♥
One of the alumni keeps texting me.
他想知道该把小型摩托停哪
He wants to know where to park his scooter.
蒂娜 我需要在今天结束前拿回水晶
Tina, I need the crystal back by the end of the day.
否则我的卡茜锅就泡汤了
Or else my Cassie-role is grass.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
如果我们找不到 我的卡茜锅也泡汤了
If we don't find it, my Cassie-role is grass, too!
我得在没有水晶的情况下
I'll have to do the report with Zeke
和齐克一起在全校面前作报告
in front of the whole school with no crystal!
一定是有人偷走了
Someone must've stolen it.
就在这水晶租赁高峰期
And during peak crystal business hours.
我们得找出这个禽兽
We gotta find this monster.
我们吃完午饭就开始
And we'll start right after lunch.
-吉恩 -好吧
- Gene... - Fine.
但是我得把芝士通心粉端上
But the mac and cheese is coming with us.
*水晶 水晶 水晶*
* Crystal, crystal, crystal *
*谁能找回丢失的水晶*
* Who can pull the missing crystal? *
*分散他们注意力 好找到水晶*
* Distracting just to find the crystal *
*水晶 水晶 水晶*
* Crystal, crystal, crystal, crystal. *
*我们在腌制*
* We're pickling *
*就和穴居人一样*
* Just like the cavemen used to do. *
这里是我们所有的罐子了
Here are all the jars we have.
天啊 味道好大
Oh, God. That's a lot of smell.
-什么味道 -醋酸味
- What smell? - The vinegar.
真的好浓
It's really strong.
我们可能把整个餐厅都染上味道了
We might've pickled our whole restaurant.
为什么我闻不到
Wh-Why can't I smell it?
你也被腌了 去一趟地下室 然后回来
You're pickled. Go to the basement and come back up.
好 我下楼了 下楼了
Okay... Going down, going down.
这下面真的很脏 我们应该打扫一下
It's really dirty down here, we should clean it.
我回来了 天啊
Turning around and... Oh, God!
我们做了什么 都是你的错
What have we done? You did this to us!
我很抱歉 我以为我想了个好办法
I'm sorry! I thought I did good!
那些农产品被诅咒了 鲍勃
The produce is cursed, Bob!
不 它们只是丑了点
No! They're just ugly!
一回事
Same thing!
这会毁了我们苦心经营的一切
This is going to destroy everything we built together.
等等 我闻不到了
Wait, I can't smell it anymore.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me, neither.
-我们继续腌吧 -好啊 还挺好玩的
- Should we keep pickling? - Yeah, it's kinda fun.
*腌制 腌制*
* Picklin', picklin'... *
校庆大会一小时后就开始了
The assembly's in one hour.
我们来不及找到水晶了
We'll never find the crystal before then.
在那里
There it is!
水晶 苔米手上
The crystal! Tammy has it.
什么 我没有
What? No, I don't!
等一下
Wait a minute.
你让乔丝玲造作地摔了一大跤
You had Jocelyn create a distraction in the cafeteria
转移我们的注意力 是吧
with her big, dramatic fall, didn't you?
没有 你们都知道乔丝玲的膝盖有问题
No. You know Jocelyn's knees don't bend right.
把我的水晶还给我 苔米
Give me back my crystal, Tammy!
这不是你的水晶 蒂娜
It's not your crystal, Tina.
这是福旺德老师的 你从他那借的
It's Mr. Frond's. You borrowed it from him.
或许我也是从你那借的
And maybe I borrowed it from you
而且等我用完了之后
and I'm gonna give it back to Mr. Frond
我会还给福旺德老师
when I am done with it.
因为或许我需要水晶的魔力
Because maybe I need some crystal power.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我发现来参加校庆大会的校友之一
I found out that one of the alumni who's coming to the assembly
谐音苏格兰女王玛丽Mary Queen of Scots
是坐拥裙式短裤女王玛丽精品店的女人
is the woman who owns the boutique Mary Queen of Skorts.
没错 我认识她 她在我的报告里
Yeah, I know, she was in my report.
对 她是时尚界的一份子 蒂娜
Yeah. And she's in the fashion industry, Tina.
如果她喜欢我的展示
If she likes my presentation,
她也许会将我招入她的羽翼之下
she might take me under her wing.
她就能像斯特里普对海瑟薇一样 是我的伯乐
I could be Anne Hathaway to her Meryl Streep,
但是我是金发 这更有利
but I'd be blonde, which is even better.
有东西从我手上漏下去了
Something's falling out of my hands
掉进了我的储物柜 储物柜关上了
and into my locker and it's closed.
我们现在怎么办
Now what do we do?
我告诉你我们该怎么办
I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
我们去上课
We're gonna go to class,
上课的时候说要上厕所
get some bathroom passes,
然后撬开苔米的储物柜
and break into Tammy's locker.
然后呢 对了 拿水晶
And then what? Oh. Right. Get the crystal.
很高兴你回来吃第二顿午餐了 泰迪
Glad you came back for a second lunch, Teddy.
因为你现在可以尝尝速成腌菜了
Because now you get to try the quick pickles.
这些应该好了
They should be ready.
真是个惊喜
Oh, what a surprise.
鲍勃一直在强迫别人吃丑丑的蔬菜
Bob is trying to foist his ugly vegetables on people.
我就当听不到 因为这些是腌菜了
I'm ignoring that, because they're pickles now.
它们重生了
They're reborn.
它们是是美丽的腌菜蝴蝶
They're pretty pickle butterflies.
我身上不会一直有这个味道吧
And I won't smell like this forever, right?
-不会吧 -腌萝卜 有人要吃吗
- Right? - Pickled carrot, anyone?
-丑拒 谢谢 -我试试
- No, thanks. - I'll try it.
你吃的时候尝不出它有多丑
You can't even taste how mangled it looked.
腌花椰菜吗
Pickled cauliflower?
我想这是草莓
I think that's a strawberry.
天啊 我想这是草莓
Oh, my God, I think that is a strawberry.
-泰迪 -不 我不要了
- Teddy? - Nah, I'm gonna pass.
知道吗 泰迪
You know what, Teddy?
这些泡菜不是给你准备的
These pickles aren't for you.
它们是给那些不想浪费食物
They're for people who don't want to waste food
想让这个地球变得更好的人准备的
and want to make the world a better place.
那个草莓并不想让这个世界变得更好
That strawberry doesn't want to make the world a better place.
它皱着眉头 一副刻薄样
It's frowning. It looks mean.
我不刻薄 泰迪
I'm not mean, Teddy,
我是颗友善的草莓
I'm a nice strawberry.
别这样
Stop it!
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我请假出来上厕所
I got my bathroom pass
然后我就真不得不去洗手间
and then I actually had to go to the bathroom.
进行的怎么样了
How's it going here?
撒谎逃课
I mean, I don't feel totally great
让我觉得很不好
about lying to get out of class.
如果我们拿不到水晶
And if we don't get the crystal,
我可能会在全校面前崩溃 一身大汗
I'm probably gonna have a super sweaty, phlegmy meltdown
嗓子卡痰
in front of the whole school.
福旺德老师会恨我
And Mr. Frond's gonna hate me.
-但除此以外 都还好 -很好
- But other than that, fine. - Great!
这个学校里的一切都很差劲
Everything at this school is lousy
除了这些奇怪的
except for these weirdly amazing,
怎么都打不开的储物柜
hard-to-break-into lockers.
这太尴尬了... 我打开了
This is embarrassing-- Ooh! I got it!
太棒了
Yes!
你们在偷我的水晶
You guys are stealing the crystal from me!
是你从我这里偷的
You stole it from me!
这有什么关系吗
What does that have to do with anything?
-放手 -你放手
- Let go! - You go.
-不要 -天啊
- Oh, no! - Oh, my God.
知道吗 蒂娜
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表