-不行 不行 不行 -行 行 行
- No. No, no, no. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
给你精神支持 以及作为打手 如果需要的话
As emotional support. And muscle if you need it.
不去也是个合理的选择
But not going is also a reasonable option.
如果你们跟我一起去的话
I mean, if you guys came with me,
我会感觉好很多
I'd feel a lot better about going.
那儿会有音乐和食物
And they're gonna have a bunch of music and food.
邀请函上说"带上全家人"
It says "Bring the whole family."
但没说谁的家人
It doesn't say whose family.
求求了 求求了 求求了
Please? Please, please, please?
我想和鱼雷合照
I want to get a picture of me with a torpedo
用在我的圣诞节贺卡上
for my own personal Christmas card.
是的 爸爸 我听说家长应该
Yeah, Dad. I hear you're supposed
多和孩子一起参加有趣的活动
to do fun activities with your kids.
-去吧 鲍勃 -好 好吧
- Come on, Bob. - O-Okay, fine.
-他喵的棒呆 -吉恩
- Frigate. - Gene.
我们看上去还行吗 泰迪
Do we look okay, Teddy?
-会不会纹身不够 -需不需要申请登岸假
- Are we under-tattooed? - Should we go on shore leave
和当地人干一架
and cause a ruckus with some locals?
-带着黑眼圈回来 -还有几罐
- Come back with a shiner? - And cans of spinach
用嘴吸着吃的菠菜罐头
that you somehow suck through the can?
天啊 来吧
Oh, boy, here we go.
不敢相信已经30年了
Sheesh, I can't believe it's been 30 years.
你和这艘船都还是老当益壮
You and the ship look amazing.
其中有一位身上有藤壶
One of you has barnacles on them,
但我不会说是谁 因为我是一名绅士水手
but I'm not gonna say who 'cause I'm a gentleman sailor.
来吧 我们去摸那些不该摸的东西吧
Come on, let's go touch stuff we're not supposed to.
好吧 但是别那样
okay, but don't do that.
我好紧张 耳朵都出汗了
I'm so nervous. My ears are sweating.
不会啦...天啊 还真是
No, they're no... Oh, my God, they are.
我还以为是耳环
I thought it was an earring.
记住 就凭现身这一点你就赢了 他们输了
Remember, just by showing up today, you win, and they lose.
嗨 看看 是二进海
Hey. Check it out. It's Double-Dip.
二进海来了 难以相信
Double-Dip is here. No way.
你怎么来的 游过来的吗
How'd you get here? Did you swim over?
-天 -好吧 他们赢了 我输了 走吧
- Oh, boy. - Okay, they win, I lose. Let's go.
别这样 泰迪 就待一小会儿
Come on, Teddy. Just stay for a little bit.
最多一个小时 六杯酒的时间
An hour tops. Six drinks.
开玩笑的 有酒对吧
Just kidding. Sort of. There's drinks, right?
-有 -那就好 你可以的
- Yeah. - Good. Hey, you can do this.
我们会在这支持你 就在你旁边
We'll be here for you. Right next to you.
-对吗 鲍勃 -当然
- Right, Bob? - Sure.
也许在你后面
Or-or behind you.
取决于大家站的位置
It just kind of depends on how everyone's standing.
好吧 就一个小时
Okay, fine. An hour.
也许你们可以全程握着我的手
And maybe you guys hold my hands the whole time?
-不行吗 -过来呀
- No? Probably not? - Get over here.
小心别摔下去了
And try not to fall in.
讨厌 讨厌
I don't like it. I don't like it.
-讨厌 -会很棒的
- I don't like it. - It's gonna be great.
来吧 我们来拿下这艘船
Come on, let's do this ship.
嗨 托尼 劳尔 比利 很高兴见到你们
Hey, Tony, Raul, Billy. Good to see you all.
二进海 你来了
Double-Dip, you came.
他当然会来啊 他是海军
Of course he came. He's a navy man
带他不是海军的朋友来参观他服役过的船
showing off his old ship to his not-navy friends.
我们是他的超级粉丝 迷弟迷妹
We're his biggest fans. We're like his groupies.
对吗 鲍勃
Right, Bob?
很高兴见到你 二二 这是阿二的简称
It's great to see you, DD. That's short for Double-D,
也就是二进海的简称
which is short for Double-Dip.
因连续两次掉海里而得名
'Cause he fell in the ocean twice.
是啊 我都忘了二进海这事了
Yeah, I forgot all about that Double-Dip stuff.
真高兴你又提到了
So glad you brought it up.
我要去那边了 看看那边那上面
I got to go over there now and see what that stuff is
有什么东西 那是桌子吗
over on that thing. The table?
那是什么 吃的吗
What is it, food?
-再见 -行吧
- Okay, see you later. - Okay.
天呐天呐 到一小时了吗
Oh, God. Oh, God. Has it been an hour yet?
我感觉才过 十分钟
I think it's been, like, ten minutes?
如果把一分钟四舍五入成十分钟
If we round up from one minute.
加油 你做得很棒
Come on, you're doing great.
在那些蠢蛋面前狠狠出了一口气
You're sticking it to those navy ninnies.
你不知道我多想和黛比·贝尔纳迪尼
Do you know how much I wish I could go to a boat party
一起参加游艇聚会 然后对她说
with the Debbie Bernardini crew right now and say,
"看 我这条裙子上没有巧克力"
"Look at me. No chocolate on this dress"?
我愿意用任何事换 还真弄上巧克力了
God, I'd kill for that. Oh, actually, that is chocolate.
哪儿来的巧克力
Where'd you get chocolate?
不知道
I don't know.
坏消息 原来船上的所有武器
Well, terrible news. Turns out all the weapons
都在几周前被带走了
were taken off this ship weeks ago.
据说是因为凿沉
Apparently, it's "Not safe"
有导弹的船"不安全"
to scuttle a ship with missiles on board.
这就是我不交税的原因
This is why I don't pay taxes.
那边有个为水手小孩开的打结工作坊
We did see a knot-tying workshop for the sailors' kids. Eh?
为什么不"结"受呢
I mean, why "Knot"?
终于可以学习怎么绑鞋带了
I could finally learn how to tie these bad boys.
这还是妈妈一年前绑的
Mom tied them a year ago,
那之后我就尽量不脱鞋
and now I just try not to have to take them off.
不去 我已经从蒂娜的雷娘军手册中
Pass. I know all the knots I need to know
学会了所有我需要知道的结
from Tina's Thundergirl handbook.
对 我本来也打算学的
Oh, yeah. I was supposed to learn those,
"结"果没有
but I did "Knot."
讲真的 我没得到我的打结徽章
Seriously, though, I didn't get my knot-tying badge
因为我开了太多跟"结"有关的玩笑
because I made too many knot jokes.
-在雷娘军中我还算有趣 -我想学打结
- I'm funny at Thundergirls. - I- I would do knots.
我一直都想成为一个打结能手
I- I've always wanted to be a knots guy.
是给孩子开的 但是有大人在里面学
I mean, it's for kids, but I'm sure it isn't weird
应该也不奇怪
if a grown man is also learning.
你可以假装是我们的爸爸
You can pretend to be our dad.
好了 每个人都得到绳子了吧
All right, everyone got their rope?
如果这是绳子的话
If that's what this is.
施密帝 是你吗
Schmitty, is that you?
不 我 我不是施密帝
Oh. No, I'm- I'm not, Schmitty.
我 我叫鲍勃
I- I'm- I'm Bob.
你和他简直长得一模一样
You are the spitting image.
劳尔 快看这个人
Raul, look at this guy over here.
他像不像施密帝
Doesn't he look like Schmitty?
你这么一说 还真是一模一样
Now that you mention it, yeah, he's the spitting image.
真的很像呢
Huh, he does look like Schmitty.
等等 施密帝是谁
Wait, who's Schmitty?
我知道他今天不会来
I mean, I knew he wasn't coming today.
他在佛罗里达参加深海救援行动
He's in Florida doing that deep-sea salvage stuff.
深海宝藏 看看人家这人生 好个施密帝
Sunken treasure. That's the life, huh? Schmitty.
-我叫我爸的屁♥股♥深海宝藏 -吉恩
- "Sunken treasure" is what I call Dad's butt. - Gene.
好了 我们先从一个简单
All right, we're gonna start off
但很重要的结开始 单套结
with a simple but important knot, the bowline.
打个圈 绳尾往里钻
Make a loop. Tag end goes through.
一上一下 再一拉
Under and over. Back through.
单套结 看看你们做得怎么样吧
Bowline. Let's see how you all did.
很好 不错 你的确不是施密帝
Good. Nice. Boy, you really aren't Schmitty.
抱歉 你 你能再展示一遍吗
Sorry, can- can you show me one more time?
-你打得太快了 -我"结"得不快
- You- you went really fast. - "Knot" too fast for me.
确实有点快
Actually, it was a little fast.
好 打个圈 绳尾往里钻
Okay. Make a loop, pass it through,
一上一下 再一拉
under and over and back through and...
-还是太快吗 -太快了
- Still too fast? - Still too fast.
-我觉得还好 -好吧
- I'm good. - Okay.
这是教小朋友的方法
Here's how we teach the little kids.
小兔子从洞里钻出来
The rabbit comes up from his hole,
围着树跑一圈
runs around the tree
然后回到它的洞里
and then goes back into his hole.
你的兔子没能回到它的洞里
Your rabbit didn't make it back into its hole.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表