A big cup. A nice cup.
-那叫什么 莫特 -骨灰盒
- What's it called, Mort? - Urn.
-不是 -对的
- No. - Yes.
-骨灰盒 -就叫骨灰盒
- Urn. - It's "Urn."
我再想想
I'll think of it.
两种方式我都给你们找找介绍册
I'll get you some brochures on both options.
你们可以讨论一下
You can discuss.
记住 这不是生死抉择
And, remember, this isn't life or death.
这就是死的抉择
It's just death.
罐子吗 还是桶
Jar? Bucket?
尸体桶吗
Body bucket?
瓦格斯塔夫校园新闻
头号♥事件 翻身学生把歌♥唱
Our top story, kids rule...
老师来把车位抢
And teachers drool.
我天呐 还押韵呢
Oh, my gosh, that rhymes.
没错今天是教师评估日
Yes, it's Teacher Evaluation Day.
我们请到了电视新闻老师 格兰特老师
We're here with our TV journalism teacher, Mr. Grant.
很炸场的开场白 孩子们
Gangbusters intro, girls.
什么是开场白
What's an intro?
请问你在哪儿停车
So, where do you park?
-临时停车点 -可怜
- The overflow lot. - Sad.
-你想在好位置停车吗 -超想
- Would you like to park in the good lot? - God, yes.
那请你评价下我们的这些新闻策划
Then tell us what you think of our ideas for news segments.
-"学校蠢到爆" -棒呆了
- "Why school is dumb." - Love it.
-"冰块大解密" -新闻感十足
- "What is ice, really?" - Newsy.
"父母有情况"
"What's up with my parents?"
都好棒
All amazing ideas.
我们知道
Yeah, we know.
*孩子打分*
* Kids rule *
*老师气昏*
* And teachers drool *
大便报告
*孩子打分*
* Kids rule *
*老师气昏*
* And teachers drool. *
还是不太满意
Still not satisfied.
对 我喜欢我们的反叛精神
Yeah, I like our rebellious spirit,
但坐桌上吃饭比较有难度
but it's harder to eat lunch sitting on the table.
我似乎还需要另一张桌子
It's like I need another table up here.
不 我还是很生气 我的北极熊模型
No. I'm still annoyed by the C Ms. LaBonz gave me
勒邦姿老师才给了我C-
on my polar bear project.
你还在为你鞋盒模型的得分生气吗
Oh, you're still upset about your shoebox diorama grade?
你做那个花了有一分钟吗
Didn't you spend, like, literally one minute on that?
我看到时 里面还有鞋子
When I saw it, it still had shoes in it.
有些人很难理解 好吗
It went over some people's heads, okay?
但勒邦姿给我C的真正原因
But the real reason LaBonz gave me a C
是因为她在针对我
is because she has it out for me.
也许她只是不喜欢棉花球
Maybe she just hates cotton balls?
我觉得它们挺不错
I mean, I think they're nice.
蒂娜 别替老师辩解
Tina, don't defend teachers.
他们是老师
They're teachers.
他们也是人
Well, they're also people.
都有名字什么的
They have names and everything.
他们只有姓
I mean, last names.
就算有名字
They might have first names,
也没人知道
but no one knows what they are.
琳 快看
Here, Lin, look.
山上绿草茵茵的双人墓地
A nice grassy double plot on a hill.
还有棵橡树 当成野餐地点都行了
Under an oak tree. It's like a pretty picnic spot.
只有我俩 永远在一起野餐
It's just us, having a forever picnic.
好吧 鲍勃 我的问题是 虫子
Yeah, Bob, here's my problem: worms.
是他们在享用野餐
They're the ones having the picnic.
而且 我睡觉很沉
Also, I'm a deep sleeper.
如果我还没死 在他们把我下葬前
What if I'm not even dead and nobody poked me to make sure
没人捅捅叫醒我怎么办
before they stuck me down there?
应该有烧火棍的
They probably have a poker.
而且 墓地可能闹鬼
Also, cemeteries can be haunted.
或者更糟 一群哥特朋克会在万圣节
Or, worse, we end up with a bunch of goth punks
来我们这里 坐在我们的墓碑上
hanging out on Halloween, sitting on our tombstones,
吸烟亲热
smoking cigarettes and making out.
好吧 但我们的孩子可以来看我们
Okay, but our kids would have, you know, someplace to visit.
是的 但得带上花
Yeah, but you got to bring flowers,
得低声细语 着装得体
you got to keep your voice down, you got to dress up.
-这听起来像我们的孩子吗 -好吧
- Does that sound like our kids? - Well...
想象一下吉恩站在那里看着我们的墓碑
Plus, Gene, just standing there, looking at our tombstone?
你知道他讨厌看文字
You know he hates to read.
我可能会去
I'd drop by. Probably.
那山有多陡
How steep is the hill?
但看看这个
But look at this.
骨灰撒入大海
Ash scattering at sea.
或者用飞机撒
Ooh, or by airplane.
就好像空中文字 只是用的不是烟 是你
It's like skywriting, only instead of smoke, it's you.
鲍勃和琳达
骨灰飘扬在全世界 无拘无束
Ashes floating around the world, being free,
落在豪车上
landing on an expensive car.
也许是辆德罗宁
Maybe a DeLorean.
我们终于可以去旅行了
We can finally travel.
太好了 想当年我们相识的时候
Wow! Fancy. And I knew you when.
那孩子想纪念我们的时候
So if the kids want to visit us,
他们可以...去任何地方吗
they can just go... everywhere?
行吧 孩子们可以把我们洒在他们喜欢的地方
Fine. The kids can scatter us someplace they like.
沙发也行啊
The couch.
那我们在遗嘱上写好不许在沙发放屁
And we can put in the will no farting on the couch.
还是算了吧 我选择土葬
Well, that's not gonna happen. So, burial.
不要 要火葬 然后被洒在车上
No. Cremation, then landing on the DeLorean.
鲍勃 你吵架就没赢过
Bob, know when you've lost an argument.
终于下课了
Finally the end of the day, huh?
希望你们都能大方一点
I hope you were generous.
安迪和奥利
Andy and Ollie.
我应该没叫错人吧
God, I hope I got that right.
你们俩有没有好好表现
Were you nice?
-当然 -我们俩都很好
- We were nice. - Twice.
好了 再见 回家吧
Okay, bye-bye. Go home.
好了 露易丝 是时候了
All right, Louise. It's time.
你表现不错 勒邦姿女士
You played ball, Ms. LaBonz.
我猜我不该对你苛刻
I guess I should go easy on you.
那就太感谢了 露易丝
And it's appreciated, Louise.
但是 我有点不满意模型课的得分
I mean, I am a little hurt over the diorama grade.
感觉我被针对了
That just felt, wow, like it got personal.
-又来了 -要不你把打分表打开
- Here we go. - So why don't we pop open your grade book
把我的得分提升到B-
and you just bump that baby up a notch to a B-minus
对大家都有好处
and everybody wins.
我不会改分的 露易丝
I'm not changing that grade, Louise.
如果是别人
If it had been another kid,
或许我会给他们B-
maybe it would have been a B-minus.
-但因为是你... -你承认了
- But it was you, so... - You admit it.
你承认了
You admit it!
好了 我要开始评分了
Oh, now it's evaluating time.
等等 让我说完
Wait, let me finish.
你知不知道自己根本没用心
You know how you don't really try?
这样没用哦
Not helping yourself.
你只是敷衍了事而已
And you sort of phone everything in?
勒邦姿 你说得越多 我的笔就越愤怒
LaBonz, the more you talk, the angrier my pencil gets.
-但我只是... -别说了
- But I was just... - Deh, deh, deh. Silence.
别越描越黑了
When you're in a hole, stop digging.
评分 全部一分
Ratings: all ones.
接下来是评价
And now the comments.
看起来你有很多要写的
Looks like you're commenting a lot.
我还需要加纸
Gonna need extra paper.
应该不是什么好事
That's probably not good.
确实不好
It's not.
"反基♥督♥"这个词里有连字符吗
Is "Antichrist" hyphenated?
这是一个词
No, it's one word.
福旺德先生 请等一下
Mr. Frond, wait up.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表