I need to get your dirty laundry for the wash.
不知道你什么情况 我要再不洗
I don't know about you, but I'm about to start
就得把泳衣当内衣穿了
wearing my bathing suit bottoms for underwear.
蜘蛛 这里有蜘蛛 各位
okay. spider. We got a spider, people.
妈妈 没事的
Mom, no, it's okay.
这是菲比 菲比 这是我妈
Th-This is Phoebe. Phoebe, this is my mom.
我知道现在见父母
I know this is a little early to be
还有点早 但择日不如撞日
in the meeting-the-parents phase, but here we are.
你是说有蜘蛛吗
Did you say spider?
琳达 我拿了纸巾
Here, Linda, I brought a paper towel.
爸爸 你又要妈妈代你杀虫子了吗
Dad, are you making Mom kill a bug for you again?
我不是要她 我们只是担任不同角色
I'm not making her. We just have our roles.
我拿纸巾 你妈干剩下的
I bring a paper towel, and your mom does everything else.
他不想把手弄脏 像黑帮老大那样
He doesn't like to get his hands dirty. Like a mob boss.
蜘蛛和我在一起 我们是朋友
Hey, the spider's with me. We're friends.
它有名字 育母蜘蛛菲比 简称菲比
It has a name. Arachnaphoebe. Phoebe for short.
但绝不是菲宝 它讨厌这名字
But never Pheebs. She hates that.
现在能收起你的纸巾了吗
Now, can you holster the paper towel, please?
露易丝 我们对菲比没意见
Louise, we don't have anything against Phoebe.
我肯定它很棒
I'm sure she's great,
但它是只蜘蛛 蜘蛛属于外面
but she's a spider and they belong outside.
而不是在我们的家 我们住的地方
Not in our home. Where we live.
是的 如果它们进到家里或者餐厅
Yeah, and if they come inside our home or restaurant,
我们就弄死它们 怀着爱意
then we kill them. Lovingly.
这是我们都认同的契约
That's the contract that we all agreed to.
主要是我们单方面的 不是虫子
Mostly us, not the bugs.
那重新安置怎么样
What about relocation?
-我听说外面不错 -对 对
- I hear outside is nice. - Yeah, okay.
露易丝 你可以告诉它 它不用回家
Louise, you want to tell her she doesn't have to go home
但它不能呆在这里 去拿个杯子
but she can't stay here? Go get a cup.
来杯酒的确是不错的送别方式
A bottle of wine would be a nice send-off gesture.
它在这里很好 各位
She's fine right here, people.
你们才是不速之客
You're the ones who came in here uninvited.
我可没用杯子来捉你们
I'm not trapping you under a cup.
抱歉露易丝 要么出去
Sorry, kid. It's either outside
要么纸巾下见 你决定
or one-way ticket to paper towel town. Your choice.
把你们的脏衣服都给我
And then I need everyone's laundry.
另外欢迎大家学习如何洗衣服
Also, everyone feel free to learn how to do laundry.
好吧 菲比 打包你的行李吧
Okay, Phoebe. Pack your stuff.
反正这里也配不上你
You're too good for this place anyway.
能否让它告诉其它蜘蛛不要来这里
And maybe she could tell other spiders not to come here?
-晓之以理那种 -不行
- In-in a nice way. - No.
好吧
Okay.
是克里弗
Oh, it's Cliff.
他 他回我短♥信♥了
He-he texted me back.
克里弗 那只大红狗吗
Cliff? That big red dog?
它有你的号♥码
He has your number?
克里弗是你♥爸♥想交朋友的人
That's the guy your dad's trying to be friends with.
我们差不多已经是朋友了
I mean, we're already friends. Kind of.
我打算问他要不要一起出去玩
I was gonna ask him if he wants to hang out.
你要约男人出去吗 参加老爸舞会吗
Wait, you're asking a guy out? To prom? Dad prom?
今年的主题是什么 卡其布裤子吗
What's the theme this year-- khakis?
不是老爸舞会 就很随意的那种
It's not dad prom. It's casual,
话说 我越来越擅长发短♥信♥了
and also, I'm getting pretty good at texting.
只是发送前需要让你们老妈先看一下
I just make sure your mother looks at all of them first.
妈 要我把把关吗
Mom, you want to run them by me?
然后我再帮蒂娜把把关
And then Tina can run them by me
之后再给公♥司♥看
and then I'll run them up through corporate.
好吧 菲比
Okay, Phoebe.
去大千世界 寻觅你的财富吧
Out into the world you go to seek your fortune.
尽量避开汽车 自行车和人们的脚
Try to avoid the cars and all the bikes and people's feet.
天啊 人类走路一直这么用力的吗
God, do people always walk so hard?
这样 我们去附近其他地方看看
Okay, you know, let's go look in other neighborhoods.
对 是我们臭气熏天的垃圾桶
I mean, yes, it's our stinky dumpster,
但至少你不会被人踩
but at least you won't get trampled.
蜘蛛又不会被臭死 对吗
Spiders can't die of smell, can they?
如果会 我想你早被
I mean, if so, I'm sure our house
我们家活活臭死了
would have killed you already.
好吧 再见 菲比
All right. So long, Phoebe.
如果有人说蜘蛛坏话 别听他们的
And hey, don't let anybody tell you spiders are bad.
我觉得你非常讨人喜欢
I think you're delightful.
我要放你走了
Well, I'll let you get going.
再见
Goodbye.
去吧 菲比 你得找个掩护 朋友
Go on, Phoebe. Get. You got to find cover, pal.
不能一直待在这儿 会被鸟吃掉的
You can't just hang out there, a bird could get you.
是鸟吗...什么动物吃蜘蛛来着
Or... I don't know what eats spiders.
蜘蛛猴吗
A spider monkey?
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
怎么 你想让我怎么做
What? What do you want me to do?
好吧 新计划
Okay. New plan.
我们偷偷溜回家里
We're gonna sneak back into the house.
不告诉其他人
And no one needs to know,
这是我俩的秘密
because this is just a me-and-you thing.
我们会形影不离 黏在一起
We're gonna stick together. Stick.
懂我的梗了吗 你是蜘蛛
It's funny because you're a spider
会分泌粘液
and you make the sticky stuff.
听着 菲比 如果要和我做朋友
Look, Phoebe, if we're gonna be friends,
我讲笑话的时候你得配合笑一下
you're gonna have to start laughing at my jokes.
好了菲比 我知道你不习惯
Okay, Phoebe. I know it's not what you're used to,
被关在盒子里
being stuck in a box,
但考虑到大人们的
but I need to keep this living arrangement
"家里不能有蜘蛛"发言
under wraps because of the whole
我只能把你藏起来
"Spiders aren't supposed to be in the house" thing.
希望你喜欢这些小树枝
Also, I hope the twigs are to your liking.
我精心挑选的 应该很适合攀爬
I picked out the ones that looked the best for climbing
或是坐着休息
or just casual lounging.
你饿吗 你看起来很饿
Are you hungry? You look hungry.
我去你给找点吃的
I'll get you something to eat.
但你吃什么呢 你喜欢薯条吗
But what do you eat? Do you like chips?
人人都喜欢薯条 知道了 我去查
Everyone likes chips. Fine, I'll look it up.
别冲我喊
Don't yell at me.
趁大家都在楼下餐厅
Okay, a little secret online spider research
偷偷上网查点蜘蛛相关的资料
while everyone's down in the restaurant.
"和许多蜘蛛一样 家蛛更喜欢活的猎物"
"House spiders, like many spiders, prefer live prey"?
好吧 不予评论
Okay. No judgement.
我去找那些活该倒霉的猎物
I'll just look for the prey that have it coming.
你们想参加我的擦菜单研讨会吗
Would you guys want to go to my menu-wiping seminar
主题是"自己动手 别指望我"
called "It's Men-You, Not Men-Me"?
-好啊 -不了
- Yes. - No.
我去倒垃圾
Okay, taking out the trash.
我正常工作的一部分
Totally normal part of my job.
有人今天很勤奋
Someone's on the ball today.
我有点嫉妒 应该先下手为强的
Kinda jealous I didn't get to do it first.
等等露易丝 垃圾袋一半都是空的
Louise, hold on a sec. That bag's half empty.
有人可能会这么想
Some people might think that, Mom.
但我是乐观主义者
But I'm an optimist.
对我来说 有一半是满的
So, to me, it's half full.
装着梦想和腐烂的食物
Of dreams and rotten food.
我们不希望它招来虫子 不是吗
And we don't want it to attract bugs, do we?
总之 我去了 别等我
Okay, anyways, don't wait up.
好吧
All right.
是克里弗 他说很乐意一起玩
It's Cliff. He said he'd love to hang out sometime.
他喜欢你
Ooh, he likes you.
你有没有跟他讲我的克里弗笑话
Did you tell him the Cliff joke I told you?
告诉他你很忙
Tell him you're busy.
然后说 "我得看看我的排期
Then say, "I'll check my schedule
我尽量去 但不能保证"
and try to make it work. No promises, though."
或者告诉他你5分钟后
Or tell him you're gonna pick him up
骑摩托车去接他
on your motorcycle in five,
然后赶紧去整辆摩托
then get your ass a motorcycle!
看看你们 两个中年男人
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表