是挺好笑的 拉肚子
It is pretty funny. Diarrhea.
再打一个 再打一个
Do another. Do another.
好吧 也许可以再玩一次
Okay. Maybe one more.
我来打 把电♥话♥给我 把电♥话♥给我
I'll do it. Give me the phone. Give me the phone.
加油 露易丝 加油 吉恩
Go, Louise! Go, Gene!
-我觉得他们要赢了 -没错
- I think they're gonna win. - Oh, yay.
我以为你会更投入到这僵尸末日主题里去
I thought you'd be more into this zombie apocalypse thing
因为你那些一点都不奇怪的僵尸玩意
because of your not weird zombie thing,
但你是不是有点担心过头了
but are you a little bit too worried about
担心小吉米有没有回你消息 我也就这么一问
whether or not Jimmy Jr. texts you back? Just asking.
-没 我没觉得自己担心过头 -好吧
- No, I think I'm worrying the right amount. - Okay.
就是 这条裙子让我
I-I mean, it's just this dress got me
想着舞会 想着和小吉米一起参加舞会
thinking about prom and about going with Jimmy Jr.
我希望小吉米
And I-I was hoping Jimmy Jr.
会想要参加舞会
would be excited about prom.
他算得上是我最想带去舞会的人
He was kind of my prom go-to.
但他要不想去
But if he's not excited about prom,
我就不知道还能和谁去了 而且
then I don't know who I would go with, and...
而而而且 要是没人约我去舞会怎么办
and-and-and what if no one asks me to prom?
蒂娜
Oh, well, Tina...
现在到了最后一轮
And now for the final round,
"舞会六十秒"
it's "Prom in 60 Seconds,"
舞会女王会发现自己的舞会国王
when your prom queen finds out the prom king
放了自己鸽子 将她一人留在车上
has stood her up and she's all alone in your limo.
-不 -不
- Oh, no. - Oh, no!
一个人吗 在舞会上吗
All alone? On prom?
舞会女王们 当我说 "跑"
Prom queens, when I say, "Go,"
你必须沿着跑道跑到头
You must run down the track
藏在你这条跑道的垃圾桶后
and hide behind the trash can in your lane,
等待你的司机把车平行地停在
then wait for your driver to parallel park
由圆锥路标组成的狭小空间
in these tiny spaces marked off by cones,
接上你再把你
collect you and physically
抱回车里 最后带你去舞会
carry you back to the limo to get you to the prom.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你可以的 蒂娜
You got this, Tina!
就是现在 成败[薯片]在此一举
This is it! This is for all the chips!
薯片在哪里 在哪里
Wait, there are chips? Where?
蒂娜 你还好吗
Tina, you okay?
舞会女王 冲 冲 冲
And, prom queens, go, go, go.
蒂娜? 蒂娜 你要去哪
Tina? Tina, where are you going?
停下 蒂娜?
Stop. Tina?
蒂娜 不
Tina, no.
蒂娜
Tina!
雷吉 你有大约翰[厕所]吗
Well, do you have a Big John or not, Reggie?
不是 我不是琳达·贝尔彻 再见
No, it's not Linda Belcher. Bye.
天啊 都这个点了 我都忘了时间了
Oh, gosh, is that the time? I lost track.
我 我们该散了吧
w-we should probably call it a night, huh?
-真的吗 现在吗 -什么 不要
- Really? Already? - What? No.
我只喝了一杯红酒
I've only had one mug of wine.
我之前去击剑课喝得都比这多
I've gone to my fencing class drunker than this.
是这样 我 我觉得
Hey, you know, I-I-I feel like,
我好像想拉肚子
maybe I'm getting diarrhea.
刚那个拉稀的对话让我肚子搅起来了
All that diarrhea talk shook something up in there.
我能感觉到肚子在翻搅
Oh, I can feel it coming on.
天啊 我得赶快去厕所
Oh, gosh, it's moving. I'm running to the bathroom.
所以我不送了 好吗
So, just let yourselves out, okay?
走吧 走 走 走
Just go. Go, go, go.
-好 我们知道了 -好 我现在走
- Okay. We got it. - All right, I'm leaving.
你好 嗨 金泽
Hello? Oh, hi, Ginger.
不不 我把红酒都准备好了 宝贝
No, no, I got all the wine we need, hon.
好的 等下见
Okay, I'll see you soon.
好的
Okay.
-谁的电♥话♥ -没谁
- Who was that? - Oh, no one.
是金泽的电♥话♥吗 琳达
Was that Ginger, Linda?
她现在要过来吗
Is she coming over here now?
所以你才想让我们走吗
Is that why you were trying to get us out?
-不 -稍等 金泽要过来吗
- No. - Wait, Ginger is coming over?
是的 金泽 她真正的朋友
Yeah. Ginger, her real friend.
红酒 芝士
The wine, the cheese.
没有一样是为我准备的 是吧 琳达
None of this was for me, was it, Linda?
我都不知道你是否真的觉得
I don't even know if you do think
我的沙发想吃了我
my couch is trying to eat me.
我真这么觉得 盖尔 真的
I do, Gayle. I do.
所以你才不让我喝
Oh, so that's why you wouldn't let me
那些名贵的葡萄酒
have any of the good wine.
你觉得我这贱嘴不配
You didn't want me to put it in my garbage mouth.
-我不配 -没错 格雷特尔
- I'm not worthy. - That's right, Gretel.
格雷琴
Gretchen.
不 稍等 不是的 我...
No, wait. That's not it. I...
我们为什么不能和金泽一起出去玩
Why couldn't we hang out with Ginger?
我们不够有趣吗 琳
We're not fun enough, Lin?
不 只是 金泽是特别的
No, it's just that Ginger is special.
"特别的金泽"
Oh, "Special Ginger."
我们最好赶紧走 免得她看到我们
La-la-la. We better hurry so she doesn't see us.
她可能会吐
She'd probably throw up.
是啊 我们要走了
Yeah. We'll get out of the way.
我希望你们两个都拉肚子
You know, I hope you both do get diarrhea
好好联络一下你们"特别的"感情
so you can bond over how special it is.
你们等等
No, guys, wait.
走吧 我们去我家 盖尔
Come on, let's go to my apartment, Gayle.
有人在我家落了瓶龙舌兰 我们喝酒去
I have some tequila someone left in the hallway we can drink.
我的天啊 怎么了
Oh, my God, what was that?
我们都摔下楼梯了
We both fell down the stairs a little bit!
不会吧
Oh, no.
这是怎么了
What was that?
我开门不小心撞到盖尔的头了
I opened the door into Gayle's head!
关你什么事
What do you care?
你还好吧 没事吧
Are you okay? You're okay, right?
有一点点疼 我的脚有点痒
It hurts a little. And my feet itch.
但没有你刚刚伤她那么疼 琳达
Hurts less than how you just made her feel, Linda!
没错
Yeah.
抱歉 我们走了
Sorry, sorry. We're leaving.
疯子
Nuts.
我感觉很不好受
I feel awful.
盖尔和格雷琴讨厌我
Gayle and Gretchen hate me.
*这很糟糕吗*
* Is it bad *
*我很高兴能见到金泽*
* That I was so glad to see Ginger? *
*她是我朋友*
* She's my friend *
*我想与她共度两人世界*
* And I wanted to spend some time on our own *
*但这一晚的计划泡汤*
* But when my night failed to set sail *
*我是在利用格雷琴和盖尔吗*
* Was I just using Gretchen and Gayle? *
咯吱窝又臭了 我太恶心了
Oof. It's bad again. I'm disgusting.
*我知道金泽在乎我*
* I know that Ginger cares for me *
*但今晚盖尔和格雷琴*
* But tonight Gayle and Gretchen *
*陪在我身边*
* Were there for me *
*我们玩得很愉快 一起打拉肚子*
* And we had fun calling about diarrhea *
*恶作剧打电♥话♥*
* On the phone. *
我得弥补这件事
I got to fix this.
我来了 格雷琴和盖尔
I'm coming, Gretchen and Gayle.
我的脸 该死的门
Oh, my face! You stupid door.
蒂娜
Tina?
你没事吧 我能进来吗
A-Are you okay? Can I come in?
或者你能开门吗
Or maybe you could open the door?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
我不能就这样
I can't just leave you
把你一直留在赛车场的厕所里 蒂娜
in the speedway bathroom forever, Tina.
没事的 我可以的
It's fine. I can make it work.
听着 我知道你担心毕业舞会的事
Look, I-I know you're worried about prom.
-虽然那是三年后了 但... -鲍勃
- In three years from now, but... - Hey, Bob.
什么情况了 小姑娘怎么样了
What's the status? How's our girl doing?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表