我必须剪了你的照片和底片 蒂娜
I had to cut up your picture and the negative, Tina,
顺便说一句 我花了好久才找到
which took me a really long time to find, by the way.
底片太小了
Negatives are so small.
苔米 那是我最好的照片
Tammy, that was my best picture.
我不能被停学 蒂娜
I can't get suspended, Tina.
我父母会杀了我 意味着我不能
My parents would kill me, which means I wouldn't be able
和来自其他希腊的男孩去希腊了
to go to Greece, with Greek BFOG boys,
记得吗
remember?
想想什么才是重要的
Think about what's important.
蒂娜 你想让我们揍她一顿吗
Tina, you want us to mess her up?
把门锁上 让她吃了底片
Lock the door and make her eat the negative?
或许我们也可以尝一口 试试看
And maybe some of us take a taste, too? Just to see?
我要走了
Okay, I'm gonna go
这里面敌意有点浓
'cause it's feeling kind of hostile in here.
我要走了 大家再见 祝你们摄影展顺利
And I'm leaving and goodbye. Have a good show.
苔米
Tammy.
好了 妈妈假装被橘子打中了 捂住胸
Okay, Mom, hold your boob like you just got hit with an orange.
这样 妈妈 好了
Like this, Ma. There you go.
很好 现在大家做出吃惊的表情
Good. Now, everyone look surprised.
太好了 你们看看
Beautiful. Look at that.
真是个美妙的生日
What a wonderful birthday.
-我们之前住在这里 -对啊 妈妈
- We used to live here. - That's right, Ma.
但是我们住在这里的时候收拾的很干净
Well, we kept it clean when we were here, though.
-好吧 -他们是真的放弃这个地方了
- Okay. - They really let this place go, huh?
你真风趣
Oh, you're fun.
琳达回来了 鲍勃 琳达回来了
Linda's back. Bob, Linda's back.
我知道 泰迪
I know, Teddy.
-我看见她了 -维奥莱一家走了
- I see her. - Violet and her family left.
那他们明天还来吗
So, we'll see them tomorrow?
我猜他们会不会把我们家也重新粉刷一遍
When they come and repaint, I'm guessing?
不 我觉得不会的 真是太温馨了
No, I don't think so. It's just so sweet.
一家人一起回来 重现回忆
A family coming back, reliving memories and the life
还有一起生活的记忆
they built together.
我们以后也这么干
That's gonna be us someday, pal.
我们会搬出去 再回来看看
We're gonna move out and come back
拍一张全家福
and take a family photo.
希望到时候住在这的人能帮我们挪家具
And I hope whoever's living here helps us move the furniture.
我们为什么要搬出去
Where are we moving?
我们不能搬到更小的地方去
I mean, we can't move somewhere smaller.
-鲍勃 -好吧 琳 确实很温馨
- Oh, Bob. - Okay, Lin, yes, it's actually very sweet.
你说得对 但是你要知道
You're right. But just so you know,
如果我们搬走了再回来的话
if we move out and come back,
这些楼梯我肯定爬不上去了
I will never be able to climb those stairs.
我过来帮忙 把你送到楼上去
I'll come by and give you a hand up the stairs.
泰迪 那时候你也老了
Teddy, you'll also be old.
为什么你的身体那么好
Why are you in such good shape?
节食 锻炼 吃复合维生素
Diet, exercise and I take a multivitamin.
你得照顾好自己 鲍勃
You got to take care of yourself, Bob.
能再给我来点薯条吗
Can I get more fries?
这些照片都太差了
All of these pictures are terrible.
一张能用的都没有
I can't use any of them.
他还不如给我个D 我受够了
He may as well give me a D, 'cause I'm done.
要不是我鬼迷心窍非要去半屋
If I hadn't been so obsessed with going to Half House
以为我错过了和他们一起玩的乐趣
and finally having all the fun I thought I was missing out on,
苔米就没有机会骗我了
then Tammy wouldn't have been able to trick me.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
不如你把底片再粘到一起
Well, what if you try to put the negative back together?
-什么意思 -看起来会有一点不一样
- What do you mean? - I mean, it'll look a little different,
但所有的部分都还在
but all the right pieces will be there.
就像布兰卡一样
Oh, you Branca it.
对 没准这样照片还能跟更有趣一点
Yeah. And maybe it'll be more interesting?
你是说 就像给了照片一个新的视角吗
You mean in, like, a "different perspective" way?
-可能行得通 -露易丝 把垃圾桶给我
- That might work. - Louise, hand me that garbage.
不许这么叫我 你说的是真的垃圾桶
Don't call me that! Oh, right.
真不错
It's good.
像个附庸风雅的拼图
It's like an artsy-fartsy puzzle.
-我好喜欢 -谢谢
- I love it. - Thanks.
露易丝 吉恩还有苏丝米塔帮我完成的
Louise, Gene and Susmita helped me.
卖♥♥的钱分我们一半
We get 50% if it sells.
定价是15万美元
The price is a $150,000.
蒂娜 扭曲的主题不错 非常有意思
Tina, nice twist on the theme. Very interesting.
谢谢 我一直一来都是这么规划的
Thanks, it was always my plan to do this, the whole time.
-我不会搭乘"头文字D"了吧 -你不会 蒂娜
- So, no D train? - No D train for you, Tina.
-"头文字D"是什么 -是个照片术语而已
- What's D train? - Oh, just a photography term.
我是个好学生 你们看 那是苏丝米塔
I'm a great student. hey, look, there's Susmita!
苏丝米塔 我不在"头文字D"上了
Hey, Susmita, no D train for me.
-太好了 -你知道吗 这周和你一起拍照片
- Nice. - You know, taking pictures with you this week
比想象中在半屋里玩的乐趣多得多
was way more fun than the fun I imagined having at Half House.
是啊 那只是被拆了一半的房♥子
Yeah, it's a half torn-down house.
我还坐在了一堆烟屁♥股♥上
And I sat on a bunch of cigarette butts.
是啊
Yeah.
露易丝 吉恩
Louise, Gene.
捕鲸者号♥修好了
The Whaler is fixed.
得放回到展示柜里
I've got to get it back in its case
但是这里的人都会看到的
but everyone's gonna be looking.
那就等到展览办完了再放回去
Just wait until after the show and put it back then.
不行 听说校长要过来
I can't. I heard the principal's coming.
-他肯定要看看他的宝贝 -好吧 交给我们
- He'll want to see his baby. - Okay, got it.
吉恩 准备
Gene, get ready.
各位 你们快来看看
Hey, everyone, look how much cheese
看我哥的嘴里能放下多少芝士
my brother can fit in his mouth.
他是个科学奇迹
He's a marvel of science!
谢谢你们
Thank you.
蒂娜 没生我的气吧
Hey, Tina, no hard feelings, right?
一点点吧
I mean, some hard feelings.
-苔米 那是你的照片吗 -对
- Is that your picture, Tammy? - Yeah.
-是张自♥拍♥ -你鼻子里是什么东西
- It's a self-portrait. - What's in your nose?
-是鼻屎吗 -什么 不是
- Is that a booger? - What? No.
-恶心 -是块阴影
- Gross. - It's a shadow.
鼻屎形状的阴影
A booger-shaped shadow.
闭嘴 别说了 都不许看
Shut up! Stop! Nobody look!
*沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有*
* Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn't *
*沙发放到那里更好吗 也没用*
* Does the couch look better over there? I don't think so *
*沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有*
* Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn't *
*沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用*
* Does the couch look better over there? I don't think so *
*沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有*
* Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn't *
*沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用*
* Does the couch look better over there? I don't think so *
*沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有*
* Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn't *
*沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用*
* Does the couch look better over there? I don't think so *
-我的背好酸 -我的腿好痛
- Oh, my back hurts. - Oh, my legs hurt.
-胳膊也好痛 -浑身都痛
- Oh, my arms hurt. - Everything hurts.
-我们要死了吗 -我的天哪
- Are we dying? - Oh, God. Oh...
*沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有*
* Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn't *
*沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用*
* Does the couch look better over there? I don't think so. *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表