你好
Hi.
是你们啊 请让让 我得过去
Oh, it's you guys. excuse me? I need to get by.
急什么呀 欣赏下风景啊
What's the rush? Enjoy the view.
我得去洗手间 让让
Okay, I need to hit the head, so move?
但如果你想忍♥的话
Whoa, whoa, whoa, but, like, you could hold it
可以忍♥住的 对吧
if you wanted to, right?
我想 军队也会训练你们
I assume the military trained you
在作战任务中要忍♥住吧
to hold it during a combat mission.
其实 我们训练内容是不要忍♥
Actually, we're trained to just let 'er rip.
事后再清理
Clean things up later.
-请让让 -别出来
- Now, please, move it. - Oh, no.
-喂 -你还没完呢
- Hey. - You're not done yet.
-我好了 -够了 到底怎么回事
- Am, too. - All right, what the heck's going on?
他在干什么
And what the heck is he doing?
你们在偷甲板钟
You're stealing the deck bell?!
-天啊 -就算我还没用完洗手间
- Oh, God. - Okay, maybe I wasn't done, done,
但也不能强行关门
but still, not cool.
我发誓 我不是在偷钟
I swear I wasn't stealing the bell.
-他就是 我看到了 -真丢人
- He was. I caught him. - Embarrassing.
有人能给我解释一下到底怎么回事吗
Will someone please explain to me what's going on here?
我需要知道是否要出具报告
I need to know if I'm filling out a report or not.
泰迪没偷钟 是我
Teddy didn't take the bell. I did.
-琳达 -妈妈
- Linda? - Mother.
所以才不让我一起去尿尿
Oh, that's why I wasn't part of the pee-pee club.
我躲过了一劫 但我还是得上厕所
I dodged a bullet. But I still have to go.
泰迪只是把钟放回去
Teddy was just putting it back.
我跟这件事毫无关系
I had nothing to do with this.
我只是个小女孩
I'm just a little girl.
我就知道今天不该来
I knew I shouldn't have come today.
但如果我不来 托尼和那些混♥蛋♥就赢了
But it was all, if I don't go, Tony and those jerks win.
-等等 你说什么"混♥蛋♥" -就是 好伤人
- Wait, what do you mean, "Jerks"? - Yeah, ouch.
你们在我掉下船后
You guys never stopped teasing me
就一直嘲笑我
after I fell off the ship.
还给我起绰号♥"二进海"
Then you came up with Double-Dip.
二进海 怎么回事
Double-Dip? What?
因为你掉下去两次
I mean, because you fell off. Twice.
那真是个名副其实的绰号♥
Oh, then that is a solid nickname.
怎么 我们不该嘲笑你
What, we're not supposed to tease you?
水手就这样 朋友就这样
It's what sailors do. It's what friends do.
你认为我们是朋友
You think we're friends?
当然了 但是 泰迪 你就站在这
Sure, we are. But, Teddy, you stand here,
跟我们说你是怎么掉下船的
and you tell us how you fell off the ship,
然后就真掉下船了
and then you fall off the ship.
怎么就真掉下...
I mean, how does that even happ...
我的天啊 你是不是该敲那个当当响的了
Oh, my God! Should you jingle the clingy clangy?
那个叮当响的 快敲那玩意
The-the jingle bellies? Jingle the thingy.
对
Oh, right.
再往这边松一点 比利 放
Little more slack over here, Billy! Let it out!
-收到 -托尼 把袋子固定在胸口上方
- Copy that! - Tony, keep that strap above your chest!
不然 你的奶头会被磨破的
Otherwise, your nipples are liable to chafe!
相信我
Trust me on that one!
劳尔 绳子没问题吧
Raul, how're we doing with your line?
我刚刚吃开胃菜 手上全是油
My hands are greasy from the hors d'oeuvres.
我快抓不住了 长得像施密帝那个
I can't get a grip. Schmitty lookalike,
-帮我打个结好吗 -我不...
- tie this off for me, will you? - Oh, I-I-I don't...
-我不知道... -快啊 老爸 你可以的
- I don't know... - Come on, Dad. You can do it.
-也许吧 -我们相信你
- Maybe. - We believe in you.
-把结系得结实点 -没关系 鲍勃
- Stick the knots landing. - It's okay, Bob.
我马上来
I'll come over.
不 让我来 我可以的
No, I can... I can do this.
先从洞里穿出来
The rabbit comes up from his hole,
绕过绳子
runs around the tree,
再穿进洞里去
then goes back into his hole and...
我做到了
I did it!
我做到了 教我绳结的那个人 你看 我做到了
I did it! Knot teacher guy, look! I did it!
-想不到啊 -我终于搞清楚怎么绕过去了
- Well, I'll be. - I totally get the tree part now.
-他竟然学会了最简单的结 -还有兔子
- He can do the easiest knot. - And the rabbit.
瞧瞧 施密帝
Take that, Schmitty.
天呐 我承认我错了
Geez, I guess I was wrong.
从船上掉下去确实很容易
It is, kind of easy to fall off this ship.
所以 你们是因为我们是朋友才取笑我的吗
So, you guys teased me because we were friends?
什么 当然了 我们一起服过役呀
What? Of course. We served together.
我们是一辈子的朋友
We're bonded for life.
我们当时还只是孩子 泰迪
I mean, we were all kids then, Teddy.
你比我们大一些
And you were a little older.
我们都很崇拜你
We-we looked up to you.
我当时特别害怕服役
And I was scared out of my mind about serving,
但是你让我知道 即使犯了一点小错误
but then you showed me you could make a mistake
依然能成为一名伟大的水手
and still be a great sailor.
你给了我很多的信心
Gave me a lot of confidence.
-我都不知道这些 -二进海
- Wow. I had no idea. - Hey, Double-Dip.
我有个东西要给你
I got something for you.
-铃铛 真的吗 -当然
- The bell? Really? - Yeah.
它会让你回想起昔日的时光
It'll remind you of the good old days
也能让你记起今天救下了滑滑先生
and also today when you fished out Mr. Slips Ahoy.
-滑滑先生就在这里 -这名字有趣
- Mr. Slips Ahoy over here. - That's pretty good.
我们就假装你写了一封请求信
Let's just pretend you sent a request letter
该有的签名上面都有了
and it has all the right signatures on it.
但是要拜托你下船之前
But maybe put it down your pants
请把铃铛放在裤子里面
till you get off the ship, please.
-我不能藏在外套里吗 -不行 裤子里
- Can I hide it in my jacket? - No. Pants.
没错 裤子更好 放裤子里
Yeah, pants is better. Put it in your pants.
-快点 -我试试吧 谢谢
- Come on. - Okay, I'll try. Thank you.
泰迪拿到铃铛了
Teddy got the bell.
-都是我的功劳 -我是说
- All because of me. - I mean...
谢谢你为国效力 妈妈
Thank you for your service, Mom.
如果我掉进海里
If I fall off the ship,
你觉得那个人能送我一枚鱼雷吗
do you think that lady will give me a torpedo?
不如你联♥系♥下你的老朋友 妈妈
Hey, maybe you should reach out to your old friends, too, Mom.
你们就能和好 并穿同款姐妹服
And then you can make up and wear matching jackets.
我也想啊 但是黛比·贝尔纳迪尼他们
I would, sweetie, but I TP'd Debbie Bernardini's house
叫我巧克力死神之后 我就用卫生纸糊了她家
after they started calling me Death by Chocolate.
还尿了她的自行车 我知道我不该这样
And I peed on her bike. But I shouldn't have.
孩子们 多向泰迪学习 不要学妈妈
Kids, do the Teddy thing, not the Mama thing.
还有 我连续一年假装杀手
Oh, and I called them at 2:00 in the morning
在每天凌晨两点给他们打电♥话♥
every night for a year and pretended I was a killer.
天呐 琳达
Geez, Linda.
朋友就这样吧
That's what friends do?
*二进海 二进海*
* Double-Dip, Double-Dip *
*一不留神 掉入海中*
* One false step, and I fell right off the ship *
*二进海 二进海*
* Double-Dip, Double-Dip *
*原来轻而易举就能开启新的旅程*
* Turns out it's pretty easy to make a second trip *
*一 二 三 四*
* One, two, three, four *
*看看谁又恶作剧*
* Look who went and soaked their drawers *
*五 六 七 八*
* Five, six, seven, eight *
*人虽犹在 奶头不在*
* Got rescued, but my nipples chafed *
*二进海 二进海*
* Double-Dip, that's right, Double-Dip *
*也不怪谁*
* No one else to blame *
*失足两次才有这个名字*
* Took me two falls in to get that name *
*二进海 我就是二进海*
* Double-Dip, that's me, Double-Dip *
*麻烦来时 快快呼救*
* When you're in trouble, on the double *
*快叫二进海*
* Call the Double-Dip. *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表