不 我们不害怕
No, we're not scared.
知道吗 免费剪头
You know what? On the house.
盖尔 来来来 上来
Gayle, come. Come. Come, come.
好姑娘
Good girl.
盖尔
Oh, Gayle.
把橡筋留下
Leave the bangs.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
我不想过早下结论
I don't want to get ahead of ourselves,
但我想我们可能正在变成"必须去"的地方
but I think we might be turning into a "Do go there" place.
如果我们想给自己剩些糖
We need to slow this down
就必须放慢速度
if we're gonna have any left for us.
或者我们自己去玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
Or we just go trick-or-treating ourselves?
不 后面再去
No. Later for that.
我们现在必须留在这里弄清
Right now, we need to stay here and figure out
如何保护这些无辜可怜的宝宝酸酸糖
how to protect these poor, innocent Sour Sack Babies
免遭这些可怕的真宝宝们毒手
from these horrible actual babies.
我们该给他们钱吗
Should we just give them cash?
该死的 又来了一个
Dang it. Here comes another one.
他们有什么问题
What's their problem?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
欢迎 希望你喜欢好吃的糖果
Welcome. Hope you like great candy,
因为我们有宝宝酸酸糖
'cause we have Sour Sack Babies.
-是的 我知道 -你知道吗
- Yeah, I know. - You know?
-不给糖就捣蛋 -不给糖就捣蛋
- Trick or treat. - Trick or treat.
你们好
Hey, there.
稍等 先给死神拿
Hang on. Just taking care of grim reaper here.
给你
Here you go.
-不给糖就捣蛋 -天啊
- Trick or treat. - Oh, my God.
你一定是在逗我
You got to be freaking kidding me!
他们就像蚂蚁
They're like ants.
-给我 给我 给我 -我想要一块
- Gimme, gimme, gimme! - I want one!
好吧 给你 大家请按顺序来
O-Okay, here. Everybody, please, just wait your turn.
你有热带风味的宝宝酸酸糖吗
Do you have tropical Sour Sack Babies?
-什么 -热带 风味 宝宝 酸酸糖
- What? - Tropical. Sour. Sack. Babies.
没有 我们有这种
No. We have this kind.
你们之前过过万圣节 对吗
Y-You've done Halloween before, right?
等等 死神
Wait, grim reaper?
你刚拿过了
Y-You just took some.
-谢谢 再见 -不给糖就捣蛋
- Thanks. Bye. - Trick or treat.
快停下
Make it stop!
好姑娘 你表现得很好
Good girl. You're doing great.
是的 你很好
Yes, you are.
知道吗 我们一起过万圣节
You know, it's kind of funny that we're all together,
还挺有趣的
hanging out on Halloween.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
高中时 我们都参加了那次
Well, we were all in that pumpkin contest
被取消的南瓜雕刻大赛
that got canceled back in high school.
是的 真可惜
Oh, yeah. That was a shame.
知道吗 有些人认为
You know, some people think
有人故意摔碎了那些南瓜
that someone smashed all the pumpkins on purpose.
什么 谁会这么做啊
What? Who would do something like that?
我觉得他们一定情有可原
Oh, I'm sure they had a good reason.
但是如果我们知道是谁之后 你会怎么做
But if you knew who it was, what would you do?
给他们寄奇怪的信吗
Maybe send weird letters to them?
还是其他更诡异的事
Something worse?
别担心
Don't worry.
你♥爸♥爸马上就来了
Your daddy's coming soon.
你们认识罗森塔尔先生吧
You guys know Mr. Rosenthal.
罗森塔尔先生 我们高中校长吗
Mr. Rosenthal? Our principal from high school?
对 这就是他的狗 他待会就来接走
Yeah. This is his dog. He's on his way to pick him up.
他一定很高兴见到你们
I'm sure he'd love to see you.
顺便说一句 他现在肉眼可见地变老了
FYI, he's older now. It's noticeable.
好呀好呀 我们也想见见他
Yeah, yeah, that'd be nice to see him.
-琳达也老了 -这样吧
- Linda got older, too. - You know what?
我能去拿点护毛产品吗
Can I go get some product?
虽然是给硬毛梗犬用的
It's for wirehaired terriers,
但是你的发质也差不多
but your hair has the same texture.
好的
Okay.
狗狗玩具
Dog toy.
盖尔 我们得赶紧跑
Gayle, we got to get out of here.
什么 不要 我们得清楚是不是特丽寄的信
What? No. We got to figure out if Terry sent the letters,
如果真的是她 我们要跟她对峙
and if she did, we got to confront her
让她停止这种行为 这部分交给你来做
and say "Stop it." You'll do that part.
或许听我的 我们离开这里
Or my new plan. We get out of here
等到家之后给她发一封
and send her a strongly-worded email
言辞坚决的邮件
when we get home.
附加一份店铺差评
And maybe a negative Yelp review.
不给糖就使坏
Trick or treat.
-我先来的 -不给糖就捣蛋
- I was here first. -Trick or treat.
大家都排好队
Okay. Try-try and form a line. Everyone.
家长们 能不能管管你们的孩子
Parents, I-if you could please control your kids?
镰刀死神 你在逗我吗
Grim reaper? Are you serious?
我刚看到你
I can see that you just put a baseball cap
带上棒球帽
on top of your costume.
你♥爸♥爸知道你这么做吗
Does your dad know you're doing this?
这就是他的帽子
It's my dad's hat.
好吧 拿一个吧
Okay, fine. Just take one.
-只到此为止了 -老爸
- But that's it. - Father!
别在发糖了
Stop giving away candy!
我停不下来啊 都怪这万圣节
I can't help it. It's stupid Halloween.
等等 老爸碗里的是我们最后一包糖了
Wait. What's in Dad's bowl is our last bag!
我们自己什么糖都没了
We don't have any left for ourselves!
快想想办法啊
Somebody, do something!
-拿着 拿着 -人太多了
- Here. Here. Take it. - There's just too many of them!
为什么妈妈要在
Why did Mom have to leave us alone
儿童僵尸泛滥的这一天出门啊
on the day of the child zombie candy-pocalypse?
盖尔 快点
Gayle, come on.
她马上就要回来了
She's gonna come back any second.
不 我们马上就知道真♥相♥了
No. We're gonna see this through.
她还能怎么办 杀了我们吗
What's she gonna do, kill us?
我应该帮你们修修爪子 我是说指甲
I should trim your claws. I-I mean, nails.
帮你们俩都修修 我有个很好用的指甲刀
Both of you. I've got a great cutter.
非常锋利
It's really sharp.
-好的 我们跑吧 -快跑快跑
- Yeah, okay, let's go. - Run. Run!
去找车
Run for the car!
狗在追我们
Oh! And now the dog's chasing us!
盖尔快跑 不然我们就死定了
Run, Gayle, run! We're gonna die!
我不能死 我还这么年轻
I'm too young to die!
我比你年轻这么多
I'm so much younger than you!
恐怖特丽
Scary Terry!
琳达 盖尔 贾斯帕 回来
Linda! Gayle! Jasper, come!
我们为什么把车停这么远
Oh, God, why did we park so far away?
我怎么知道 看起来地方不错就停了
I don't know! It seemed like a good spot!
等等 有人在这
Wait. Somebody's here.
救命 救命 有人在追我们
Help! Help! We're being chased!
别乱来了 盖尔 快上车
Forget it, Gayle. Let's just go!
琳达 盖尔 是你们吗
Linda? Gayle? Is that you?
你好啊 罗森塔尔校长
Oh, hi, Principal Rosenthal.
你们好 好多年没见你们了
Well, hello. I haven't seen you in years.
-你们好吗 -我们很好
- How are you? - We're very good.
你还活着 真好
You're still alive. That's nice.
确实 我来接我的狗
It is nice. I'm here to pick up my dog.
它需要做个修剪 因为万圣节
He needed a haircut 'cause he's dressing up
它要扮成《罪恶黑名单》里的詹姆斯·斯派德
as James Spader from Blacklist for Halloween.
贾 贾斯帕
Ja...Jasper?
-天呐 她过来了 -帮帮我们
- Oh, God, here she comes! - Help us.
她在追我们
She's chasing us!
过来 小家伙
You come here, little man.
我很抱歉 罗森塔尔先生 它跑出来了
I'm so sorry, Mr. Rosenthal. He got out.
有人打开了他的围栏
Somebody opened his pen.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表