《开心汉堡店》
第十二季第十五集
三"蚤"行[美国情景喜剧《三人行》]
除虫害公♥司♥
你今早比平常还能哼唧 爸
You're a little groan-ier than usual this morning, Dad.
我昨晚睡得不太好
I didn't sleep great last night.
看你的眼睛就知道了
Yeah, look at your eyes.
拖着这俩大眼袋上飞机 都要多收托运钱
The airlines would charge you extra for those bags.
为什么没睡好
Why couldn't you sleep?
你在反思那些让你后悔的事情吗
Were you thinking about all the regrets you have?
那可太多了 我猜的
So many, I'm guessing.
对 但是此外
Yeah, but also,
你们老妈有时候会有点爱踢腿
sometimes your mom can get a little kicky.
不会吧 我踢你了吗
Oh, no, was I kicking?
有点 没少踢 还很有劲
A little. A lot. Very hard.
我梦见自己是个花蝴蝶
Well, I was dreaming that I was a flapper.
那你把老爸的"蝴蝶"给踢了
And you kicked Dad in his flaps?
-抱歉 亲爱的 -没关系
- Sorry, hon. - I mean,
我只是没睡好
I'm tired, but it's fine.
我喝一整天咖啡就好了
I'll just drink coffee pretty much all day.
没什么害处对吧
That's healthy, right?
当然 话说各位
Yup, totally. Hey, guys,
你们有多的架子吗
does anyone have a bunch of extra shelves
-匀我几个行不 -为什么
- they want to give me? - Why?
因为我要从学校赢一堆奖回来
'Cause I am going to be winning a ton of prizes at school
得有个地方装那些东西
and I'm gonna need a place to put them all.
我们今天要开一科新课 讲古希腊
We're starting a special unit on ancient Greece today,
我听说帕达罗老师发奖品还挺勤快
and I hear Ms. Padaro is pretty generous with the "Prizolas."
是真的
She really is.
你们知道我的情绪戒指哪来的吗
Who do you think I got my mood ring from?
就是她的奖品
It was from her.
她的课是我四年级的高光时刻
Yeah, that unit was the highlight of my fourth grade.
外加那次在男厕所赢得远距离
Well, that and winning the long-distance pee-pee contest
尿尿大赛
in the boys' room,
但我不是赢在精准 而是赢在艺术性
but I didn't win for accuracy, I won for artistry.
而且大赛只有我自己
Also, I was alone.
露易丝 你会喜欢帕达罗老师的
Louise, I think you're gonna like Ms. Padaro.
你会学到超多古希腊的男女神
You learn all about the Greek gods and goddesses
以及那些神怎么总是跟所有人生气
and how annoyed they always were with everyone.
学学成为神需要几步
Yeah, just learning the steps
这个就很好
to becoming a god would be great.
只要下决心 你可以成为任何人 亲爱的
You can be whatever you set your mind to be, sweetie.
确实 但也许希腊神不太行吧
Right, but maybe not a Greek god?
也许能成 也许不能 谁知道呢 鲍勃
Maybe not, maybe yes. Who knows, Bob?
别否定她的梦想 渺小的人类
Don't squash her dreams, you puny human man.
我第一个先打倒他
I'm gonna strike him down first.
这里好有希腊风情
So Greece-y in here.
我旁边是露易丝 我旁边是露易丝
I'm sitting next to Louise. I'm sitting next to Louise.
而我旁边是你
And I'm sitting next to you.
在接下来的两周里
Okay, so, for the next two weeks,
我们要回到古希腊
you are ancient Greeks,
像希腊人一样 围坐成一圈
and you will sit in the round, as the Greeks did.
是不是感觉更平等民♥主♥了
Doesn't it feel more equal, more democratic?
猜猜是谁发明了民♥主♥
Well, guess who invented democracy.
美国小姐
Miss America?
-大卫·民♥主♥ -圣诞老人
- David Democracy? - Santa Claus?
都不是 但猜得很好
No, but good guesses.
古希腊人发明了民♥主♥
The ancient Greeks invented it.
你听说帕达罗老师会提供很多奖品吗
Did you hear Ms. Padaro has a bunch of prizes you can win?
当然听说了
Oh, I've heard.
她什么时候才会提到硬币
When is she gonna talk about the coins?
我也想问
I know, right?
我有一个关于硬币和奖品的问题
I have a question about the coins and prizes.
那就是我的问题
That's my question.
-对 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay, okay.
上课期间 我会不定时提问
I will be quizzing you throughout the unit,
如果你们答对了 就能获得一个金币
and if you give the right answer, you get one of these.
棒
Nice.
我用黏土复刻了古希腊金币
I made these clay replicas of ancient Greek coins,
你们可以用它在这个集市上兑换奖品
and you can trade them in for prizes at this market.
奖品
Prizes.
这些奖品看起来像是从一元店买♥♥来的
They look like they're from the dollar store,
所以肯定都很贵
so you know they're expensive.
看来终于到我认真参与
It might finally be time for me to take a whack
课堂活动的时候了
at this class participation thing.
而且 在课程结束时
Also, at the end of the unit,
我们会办一个大型讨论会 也就是派对
we'll have a huge symposium, aka party.
狄俄尼索斯会源源不断地提供葡萄汁
The god Dionysus will keep the grape juice flowing.
希腊神话中的酒神
好耶
Oh, man!
好了 谁能告诉我那栋建筑是什么 克洛伊
All right, who can tell me what that building is? Chloe.
-帕特农神庙 -答对了
- The Parthenon? - Correct.
帕特农神庙隶属于
And the Parthenon is part of
哪个古建筑群呢
a larger group of historic buildings called the...
-汤米 -雅典卫城
- Tommy. - The Acropolis?
答对了
Correct.
围成圈坐
In the round?
她倒是转过身来啊 天呐
More like she should turn around, am I right? Sheesh.
讨人厌的"圈"控
She's being a real circle jerk.
下个问题 我要直接把答案甩她脸上
Next question, I'm just gonna jump on her like a backpack.
好了 睡觉吧
All right, I'm calling it.
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安 琳
- Good night, sweetie. - Good night, Lin.
天啊 今天来得够快的
Oh, my God, that was quick.
这是在跳查尔斯顿舞吗
Is she Charleston-ing?
好吧
All right.
吉恩 你起来干什么
Oh, hey, Gene. What-what are you doing up?
老爸 我想我可能得吃点玉米片
Hello, Father. I think I might need some nachos.
不行 吉恩 不能吃玉米片 回去睡觉
No, Gene. No nachos. Go back to sleep.
话说 我们应该没有做玉米片的东西
Also, I don't think we have stuff for nachos.
你这种态度当然不会有 等等
Not with that attitude. Hold on.
如果你要睡沙发 这意味着...
If you're sleeping on the couch, that means...
我可以去妈妈房♥间过夜了
I could have a sleepover at Mom's.
有人在说去老妈房♥间睡吗 还是我在做梦
Am I dreaming or did I hear sleepover at Mom's?
-没错 老妈房♥间开放 -太好了
- Yup. It's on. - Yes!
说真的 你们两个小心点
You guys, seriously, be careful.
她今晚真的很能踢
She's really kicky tonight.
她不会踢她的孩子
Oh, she wouldn't kick her kids.
-她爱我们 -可以在妈妈房♥间过夜吗
- She loves us. - Is it a sleepover at Mom's?
-对 -那我也去吧
-Yup. - May as well.
要在妈妈房♥间睡吗 好哟
Sleepover at Mom's? All right!
但这有爸残余的味道
But with lingering Dad smell.
克洛伊和凯莉昨天被点了好多次
Okay, Chloe and Kaylee got called on a bunch yesterday.
我们要去坐他们的座位
Maybe we try to sit where they sat?
对 要坐"飞溅区"
Yeah, I want to sit in the splash zone,
回答问题的飞溅区
but for answering questions.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
-这是我的座位 -这是你昨天的座位
- This is my seat. - It was your seat yesterday.
现在你该去坐"无币座位"了
Now you can go sit in no-coins-ville.
这些都是好座位
But they're all good seats.
这就是围坐的美妙之处
That's the beauty of sitting in the round.
可是这边的座位
Well, it's just that, yesterday,
昨天被点了好多次 那边的就没那么多
this seat got a lot of action, and not so much over there.
大家还是坐回原来的座位吧
Let's just stay in the same seats.
简单点 不过别担心 露易丝
Keeps things simple, but don't worry, Louise,
我都看得见 就像百眼巨人阿耳戈斯
I see all, like the many-eyed giant, Argos.
但还好我没那么多眼睛
Thankfully, I don't have that many eyes,
否则隐形眼睛可是一大笔开销
or I'd spend a fortune on contacts.
谁知道阿耳戈斯杀死了什么怪物 露易丝
Anyway, who knows what monster Argos slayed? Louise.
这...我还真不知道
Oh... Well, I don't know the answer to that one.
阿耳戈斯的部分我跳着看的 是哥斯拉吗
Kind of skimmed the Argos stuff. I'm gonna say Godzilla?
不是 汤米
Oh, no. Tommy.
-厄客德娜 -正确
- Echidna? - Correct.
正确
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表