Yep. Yep, so much.
好吧 有情况了
Okay, something's going on.
有人在搞我们
Someone's messing with us.
-我们得回家 -什么 为什么
- We need to go back home. - What? Why?
因为我们得找出是谁在搞我们
Because we need to find out who's messing with us.
我的提议是直接无视他 把信丢掉
I say we ignore 'em. Throw 'em away.
去你的 破信
Take that, letter.
我的人生导师 戴恩·康说
My life coach, Dane Kang,
人必须直面过去
says you have to confront your past.
所以你是要当缩头乌龟
So you can either hide your head in your butt
还是跟我走 我们一起去面对
or you can come with me and we face this together.
另外 我因为让猫开车 驾照被吊销了
Also, my license is suspended 'cause I let my cat drive.
就开了一下 所以我需要司机
Little bit. So I need a ride.
好吧 我跟鲍勃谈谈
All right. Let me talk to Bob.
鲍勃 还记得我跟你说过的可怕秘密吗
Bob, do you remember that terrible secret I told you about
盖尔和我高中时做的事
that Gayle and I did in high school?
你们在敞篷车里拉屎吗
When you pooped in the convertible?
不是 另外一个秘密 更糟的
No, different secret. Worse.
-南瓜比赛的事 -对
- The pumpkin contest thing? - Yeah.
嗯 我还是觉得敞篷车的事更糟
Yeah. I-I think the convertible thing was worse, but...
-看这个 -哇 很奇怪
- Look at this. - Whoa. That's weird.
盖尔也收到了一封
Gayle got one, too.
她想回老家
She wants to go back home
去搞清楚是谁寄的
and figure out who sent 'em,
我得跟她一起回去
and I think I have to go with her.
你别回去
No, you don't.
我会在孩子们去要糖前赶回来
I'll be back before the kids leave to trick-or-treat.
天啊 我还以为参加
Oh, God. I thought it would be fun
你们的悄悄话会谈很有意思呢
to be in one of these secret meetings,
但并不是
but it's not.
亲我 就当这是你最后一次见我
Now kiss me like it's the last time you'll see me.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
没事 就像往常一样亲我
No, nothing. Just kiss me regular.
-恶心 -我都不知道你们在约会
- Sick! - I didn't even know you were dating.
我会回来的 也许吧 可能吧
I'll be back. Maybe. Probably.
一切都好 爱你们 再见
Everything's fine. Love you. Bye.
27年前
但比刚才早三分钟
刻南瓜比赛
盖尔 你在这干嘛
Gayle, what are you doing here?
-你在跟踪我吗 -我总是跟踪你
- Did you follow me? - I always follow you.
你应该经常回头看看
You should turn around more often.
你来这干嘛
Why'd you come here?
我... 我想给我的南瓜加点眉毛
I... I just wanted to give my pumpkin some eyebrows
这样它的表情就更丰富了
so he can make more expressions.
有道理
Yeah, that's a good point.
但你不能
But you're not allowed to change it
在比赛前一晚改作品
the night before the contest.
这对我们其他人不公平
It's not fair for the rest of us
对我的南瓜 洞洞脸先生也不公平
and my pumpkin, Mr. Face Holes, over here.
我知道 我的跟你的比起来好难看
I know. I was just embarrassed by how bad mine
我觉得很羞愧...
was compared to your...
-天啊 琳达 -哎呀
- Oh, my God. Linda! - Whoops.
我真是笨手笨脚
I'm such a klutzo-buttso.
我们赶紧打扫干净
All right, let's just clean this up
-离开这里吧 -好
- and get out of here. - Okay.
盖尔 不要 不要 天呐
Gayle, no! No, no! Oh, my God.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我用手撑住了 摔倒的时候就该这样
I broke my fall with my wrists like you're supposed to.
糟了 盖尔
Oh, this is bad, Gayle.
你也砸烂了一个
You smashed one, too.
但我砸的是我的
Yeah, but that was mine.
你砸了别人的
You smashed someone else's.
我们要怎么跟人解释
How the heck are we gonna explain this?
天啊 你说得对 我们怎么办
Oh, God, you're right. What are we gonna do?
我们得去坦白 这不是我们的错...
We got to tell somebody. It's not our faul...
干嘛要把这些愚蠢的南瓜
Why did they put these stupid pumpkins
放得靠桌沿这么近
so close to the edge of the table?
现在我们得告诉别人
So, now we have to tell someone
我们砸烂了三个南瓜
that we smashed three pumpkins.
或者... 我们把所有南瓜都砸掉
Or... we push over the whole thing, smash all the pumpkins,
拔掉桌子的一个螺丝
pull out a screw in the table,
让它看起来像是事故
make it look like an accident
然后悄悄溜出去 别让人发现
and slip out of here without anybody seeing us.
真的吗
Are you serious?
琳达 我们可能会惹上大♥麻♥烦
Linda, we could get in big trouble.
人生从此走上黑路
It would send us down a dark path in life.
你去坐牢 我四处逃亡 身后是无数追求者
You in jail, me on the run with an endless list of lovers.
-盖尔 -抱歉
- Gayle. - Sorry.
好吧 来吧
Okay, let's do it.
你已经在推了 好吧
Oh, you're already doing it. Okay.
再见了 洞洞脸先生
Goodbye, Mr. Face Holes.
现在
我来捋一捋
So, let me get this straight.
所以妈妈和盖尔姨妈
Mom and Aunt Gayle just disappeared
去执行秘密任务了
on a mysterious mission?
她就是去
She just has to tend
汉口塔维办点事
to a little business in Hunkawtaway.
办点事 好吧
Tend to a little business, yeah.
一点都不可疑
That doesn't sound shady at all.
妈妈是绝命毒师吗
Is Mom a Breaking Bad?
不是 她只是去支持你们的盖尔姨妈了
No. She's just supporting your Aunt Gayle.
她们是要去隆胸吗
Are Mom and Aunt Gayle getting new boobs together?
还是她俩要互换胸
Or switching boobs?
就像电影《变脸》 但她们变的是胸
Like Face/Off but Boob/Off?
-不是 -不给糖就捣蛋
- No. -Trick or treat.
来了第一个要糖的人
Oh, we got our first trick-or-treater.
你们好 万圣节快乐
Hi, there. Happy Halloween.
来 拿吧
Here you go. take a few of these.
你们有别的吗
Do you have anything different?
这种糖其实很好吃
These are actually pretty good.
试试吧 说 说不定你喜欢呢
J- Just try one. You- you might like it.
他不想要 先生 来孩子 咱们走
He doesn't want one, sir. Come on, buddy. Let's go.
他怎么知道自己不想要
How does he know he doesn't want it?
他都还没吃
He never tried one.
-不给糖就捣蛋 -别进去
- Trick or treat. - Don't go here.
再见
Bye.
等等别走 我的天呐
Wait, no. Oh, my God.
我们正式成为一家"别进去"的店了
We're officially a "Don't go there" Place.
拿怪糖糊弄人
You live by the weird, old candy,
怪糖到头来也会糊弄你
you die by the weird, old candy.
好吧 我们关一会儿店
All right, we're closing for a little bit.
我去买♥♥点别的糖
I'm gonna go buy different candy.
你们留在这 我出去后就把门锁上
Stay here. Lock the door behind me.
你扫地 你拿簸箕
You sweep, you dustpan,
你 监督他们扫地和拿簸箕
you, make sure they sweep and dustpan.
你知道我们什么都不会做的吧
You know we're not gonna do any of that stuff, right?
我知道我知道 多少装一下吧
I know, I know. Just pretend, please.
我假装我们已经打扫完了
I'm pretending we're done.
好 "是谁给我们寄的信"头脑风暴 开始
Okay. "Who sent us those letters?" Brainstorm. Go.
肯定是那晚看见我俩的人
It has to be somebody who saw us that night.
但是是谁呢 我们那么小心
But who? We were so careful.
有吗 等等
I mean, were we? Wait a minute.
会不会是马蒂·布思豪克莱因 还记得吗
What about Marty Deblusio-Klein? Remember?
我们离开学校的时候碰见他了
We bumped into him on our way out of school.
就是
That's right.
他回来拿他忘在学校的小号♥
He came back because he forgot his trumpet.
我们给他说的是我们在看台下面吸大♥麻♥
We told him we were doing marijuanas under the bleachers.
完美的不在场证明
It was the perfect alibi.
也可能并不完美 也许他起疑心了
Or maybe it wasn't. Maybe he was suspicious.
也许得去会会这个马蒂·布思豪克莱因
Maybe we should pay Marty Deblusio-Klein a little visit,
看是不是他寄的信
see if he sent us those letters.
我听说他住在他妈妈以前的房♥子
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表