这是我对勒邦姿老师的评价
I got my Ms. LaBonz evaluation.
我想亲自把它交给你
I wanted to hand it to you personally.
-给你个预告 -好的
- Here's a preview. - Great.
我会把它放进拉链文件包里
I'm putting them all in this zipped messenger bag
永不离身
which never leaves my side.
这是我从奥斯卡获奖影片的
I got the idea from how they guard the envelopes
安保方式中学来的
at the Academy Awards.
-很高级吧 -太好了 听起来就很安全
- Pretty glamorous, huh? - Perfect. Sounds secure.
我甚至在我的手腕和文件袋把手上缠了一根线
I've even tied a piece of yarn from my wrist to the handle
所以我不会把它落在哪里
so I don't set it down and leave it somewhere.
真聪明 很好
Smart. Enough.
对你来说 然后呢
For you. Now what happens?
过几分钟 我会和每个老师一对一
In a few minutes, I'll sit down with each teacher one-on-one
过一遍这些测评
to go over the evaluations together.
当然 我会对得低分的废物们
And, of course, I'll provide compassionate counseling
进行充满同情的辅♥导♥
for the duds that get reamed.
会有人需要的
Someone's gonna need it.
好 看到了吗 真有用
Okay. Whoa. See? It works.
最后我给了雅各布森老师全部满分
Well, in the end, I just gave Ms. Jacobson all fives
我意识到橡皮不好用不是她的错
and I realized that it's not her fault the erasers are bad.
那是预算的问题
That's a budget issue.
我也很宽容
I was pretty nice, too.
我写了 "翠契尔 你会想故意
I wrote, "Twitchell-- you'll want to flunk sixth grade
在六年级挂科 这样就能再见到她"
on purpose just to see her again."
我也差不多了
And I'm almost there.
勒邦姿惹了我 所以我要给她点颜色
Well, LaBonz messed with the bull, so she got the horns.
我甚至抄了一份 准备贴在我的墙上
I even made a copy of it to put on my wall.
希望它不会着火 把整个房♥子烧着
Hope it doesn't catch on fire and burn down the whole house,
因为它非常火热[严厉]
'cause it's scorching.
听起来你有点 我想说 太过了
Wow, sounds like you went, I want to say, way too far?
什么 不 蒂娜 我在作斗争
What? No, Tina, I punched up.
我是个小学生
I'm a tiny schoolchild,
而勒邦姿老师是个有钱有权的四年级老师
and Ms. LaBonz is a rich and powerful fourth grade teacher.
小学老师可能没那么有钱有权
Grade school teachers probably aren't that rich and powerful.
德桑托老师有一件人造革夹克
Well, Mr. De Santo has a pleather jacket.
那可不便宜
Those aren't cheap.
我也在想勒邦姿老师
Also, I wonder what it'll be like
读到这个时会怎么想
for Ms. LaBonz when she reads it.
她可能会挥起拳头说
She'll probably just raise her fist and say,
"这次你打败我了 露易丝"
"You've bested me this time, Louise!"
我不知道 不如假装我是她
I don't know. Why don't you pretend I'm her
读给我听
and read it to me?
-什么 -读就行了
- What? - Just read it.
等下 我要进入角色
Wait, hold on. I got to get into character.
声音模仿得对吗 对 就是这样
Am I doing her voice right? Yeah, that's it.
好 我就给你读几个重点
Okay, I'm just gonna give you a few highlights.
"勒邦姿老师太累了[燃尽了] 以致于她打嗝时
"Ms. LaBonz is so burned-out that when she burps,
触发了烟雾警报"
she sets off smoke alarms.
"她教给我们化石的知识
"She taught us about fossils.
因为她就是化石"
By being one."
忘
Forg...
你知道吗 忘了那部分吧
You know what, forget that part.
"勒邦姿老师太无聊了 如果她是一种颜色
"Ms. LaBonz is so boring, if she was a color,
"她一定是纯白色
"She'd be off-beige.
"她很暴躁 保守
"She's huffy and stuffy.
她..."
She's..."
这为什么不好玩
Why isn't this fun?!
我做了对的事
I did the right thing.
好 现在你当嘎嘎小姐 我当妈妈
Okay. Now you be Lady Gaga and I'll be Mom.
这是我一直好奇的对话
It's a conversation I've always been curious about.
琳 我去了莫特的火化现场
Lin, I've been in Mort's crematorium.
很悲伤 又很吓人
It's sad and scary
和安息恰好相反
and kind of the opposite of resting in peace.
鲍勃 我们可以各走各路
Bob, maybe we just agree to disagree
各干各事
and each do our own thing.
你有你的土 树和虫子
You get your dirt and your trees and your worms.
我选我的天空和大海
I get the sky and the sea.
好吧 就让我孤独到永远吧
Okay, fine, I guess I'll just be alone for eternity.
不过谁知道呢 或许会有个有趣的人
Or, who knows, maybe someone interesting
被葬在我旁边
will get buried next to me and, you know,
我们一拍即合然后一起玩
we'll hit it off and hang out.
虽然都死了
Both dead.
你是想让我嫉妒吗
Are you trying to make me jealous?
他搞得我有点嫉妒了
He's kind of making me jealous.
我只是会来者不拒而已
I'm just gonna be open to whatever happens.
你好 鲍勃 琳达
Hello, Bob, Linda.
有些地区已经是一号♥了
It's the first of the month somewhere.
付我房♥租
Pay me rent.
你好 费舍奥德先生
Oh, hi, Mr. Fischoeder.
已经到一号♥了吗
Is it the first already?
是的 某些地区 这里也是
Yes, somewhere. And here.
这是什么 介绍墓地的册子吗
What's this, cemetery brochures?
你不是在给自己操办后事 对吧
You're not planning on dying, are you,
为了躲房♥租
to skip out on the rent?
玩以死躲债的老把戏
The old die-and-dash?
不 谁都不会死 费舍奥德先生
No, nobody's dying, Mr. Fischoeder.
-我们都会死 鲍勃 -告诉你们我的死亡计划
- We all die, Bob. - I'll tell you my death plan.
我在组一个小联盟
I'm getting a little consortium
里面都是有趣有情调的人
of funand flirty dead people together
我们的遗体会被扔到
and our mortal remains will be tossed into
一座活火山净化
and purified by an active volcano.
哪座火山
which volcano?
我们还在找
We're still looking around.
会挑一座好一点的
It'll be one of the better ones.
爱了 我加入
Love it. I'm in.
-天啊 -我也是
- Oh, my God. - Me, too.
去哪里报名
Where do I sign up?
拒绝 拒绝 拒绝
No, no and no.
勒邦姿老师
Oh. Ms. LaBonz,
我还以为你会在福旺德老师的办公室
I thought you'd be headed down to Mr. Frond's office.
我得先去我车里取点东西
I've got to go to my car to get something first,
这个"东西" 可不是尼古丁口香糖
and by "Something," I don't mean nicotine gum
这个现在我最需要的东西
that I need more than anything else in the world right now.
我只是来把我的模型拿回家
Well, I'm just getting my diorama to take home.
这是我们家唯一的棉球 所以...
It's our only cotton ball, so...
对了 露易丝 我之前是想说
By the way, Louise, what I was trying to say before--
我之所以给你的模型打那么低分
the reason I gave you the crummy grade on the diorama.
-我知道 -是因为你非常聪明
- I know. - It's because you're very bright.
什么
Wha-What?
但你不努力
But you don't work hard.
我得激励你
I need to motivate you.
我注意到愤怒和报复心
I've noticed that anger and vengeance
能激励到你
really get your motor running.
听起来不像我啊
Doesn't sound like me.
确实奏效了 不是吗
And it worked, right?
你的下一个作业 那个演讲
Your next assignment-- the oral presentation--
得了A减 记得吗
that was a solid A-minus. Remember?
我的报告结束了
And that concludes my report.
现在有人想尝尝拉脱维亚最受欢迎的咸口点心
And now would anyone care for Latvia's popular savory pastry,
培根面包吗
piradzini?
我没努力做那个作业
I did not work harder on that.
我只是喝了太多汽水 睡不着
I had a lot of soda and I couldn't sleep.
然后我家里正好有做培根面包的所有材料
And we happened to have all the ingredients for piradzini!
我只是想说
I'm just saying,
我还是有两下子的 对吧
I still have a few moves, huh?
所以是她激励我获得了A-吗
So she made me get an A-minus?
那个坏家伙
That rat.
可能实际上勒邦姿
Maybe LaBonz is...
真是一位还不错的老师
actually kind of an okay teacher?
或者说 人 老师也算是人
And person? If teachers are, in fact, people.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表