That means it's free.
准备好开玩了吗
Who's ready for fun?
系好安全带 儿童乐园列车
Buckle up, the Kids Club train
就要发车咯 呜呜
is about to blast off, honk-honk!
好多比喻 但我喜欢她的活力
Lot of mixed metaphors, but love her energy.
这些幸运的小混♥蛋♥
Those lucky little bastards.
我们先扭一扭 然后讲故事
Let's get the wiggles out before story time starts.
儿童乐园
儿童乐园
Kids Club.
你好
Oh, hello.
你是在找游泳班吗
Are you looking for swimming?
他们一般是在游泳池里上
I think they usually do it in the pool.
我应该是来这的
I think I'm supposed to be here?
你叫什么名字
Oh. what's your name?
-吉恩 -你好 吉恩
- Gene. - Hi, Gene.
我是艾丽卡老师 吉恩 吉恩
I'm Miss Erica. Gene, Gene.
名单上没看到你的名字
I don't see you on my roster.
你父母给你报名了吗
Did your parents sign you up?
是啊 刚报的
yeah, like a second ago.
那还没有进系统
Well, then it's just not in the system yet.
你 多大了 吉恩
How, old are you, Gene?
我... 这么大
Oh, I am... this many.
七岁 这么高了
You're seven? Wow.
看来有人乖乖吃蔬菜了
Somebody's eating all their veggies.
并没有
Ha, no.
这么大的个头 真不像七岁的小孩
It's just, you're such a big boy for seven.
-完全不像 -谢谢夸奖
- Very big. - Thank you?
你也想来扭一扭吗
Do you have any wiggles to get out?
我吗 不要太想
Do I! My wiggles have wiggles.
耶 我又年轻了
Yay! I'm young again!
吉恩 你去哪儿了
Gene, where were you?
怎么这么晚
Why are you so late?
你这招聘栏
You did spend an awful long time
看得可真够久的
looking at that community center job board.
你选了什么 我六年级的时候
So, what'd you pick? I was a dog walker
选了帮人遛狗的假想工作
for my sixth grade Life Skills pretend job.
每小时八块假工资
I raked in eight fake bucks an hour walking fake dogs.
期间只被狗假咬了两次
And I only got fake bit twice.
对... 我也选了遛狗
Yup... that's the job I picked, too, dog walker.
我这周放学后都要去亚历克斯家
And I'll be at Alex's house after school all this week,
做"生活技能"作业
working on the Life Skills project,
你们不用来看我
no need to check in.
-我的表现一点都不奇怪 -好 好吧...
- I'm not acting weird. - O-Okay...
吉恩 不如你
Hey, Gene, how about you,
过来这边 接着干餐馆的活
come over and catch up on your restaurant work?
没问题 我最爱餐馆的活了
Of course, I love restaurant work.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay, what's going on?
没事 你怎么回事
Nothing. What's going on with you?
这谈话很不错
This is a great conversation.
你的下巴上怎么会有亮片
Why do you have glitter on your chin
还有羽毛从书包里窜出来
and feathers sticking out of your backpack?
我在"腌黄瓜"找了个工作
I got a job at Pickles?
那个脱衣舞俱乐部吗
The strip club?
-是给绅士看的歌♥舞剧 -吉恩
- It's a gentlemen's revue. - Gene.
好吧 我去儿童乐园了
All right, fine, I was at Kids Club.
儿童乐园 那不是给小小孩的吗
Kids Club? Isn't that for little kids?
就是啊
Exactly.
我说我七岁 然后我重回年轻
I said I was seven, and I just got to be young,
傻乎乎 还玩得不亦乐乎
dumb, and full of fun.
没有人注意到你一点
Didn't anyone notice that you don't at all
-也不像七岁的小孩吗 -你怎么敢这么说
- look like a seven-year-old? - How dare you?
只要我不承认 年龄就不算事儿
Age is in the eye of who's lying about it.
最头疼的部分其实是结束的时候
Actually, the hardest part was getting signed out.
吉恩小朋友 没有大人来接我不能让你走
Gene, buddy. We can't let you leave without an adult.
大人
An adult?
看 我的银狐老爸刚做完瑜伽出来
hey, silver fox father coming out of yoga.
-您过来一下 -好 好吧
- Get over here. - oh, o-okay.
你让格斯假装你♥爸♥ 签字接你回家吗
You got Gus to pretend to be your dad and sign you out?
他上完瑜伽课身心愉悦
He was so loose from that yoga,
让他签什么都可以
he would have signed anything.
朋友 你要搞砸你的假工作我管不着
Look, pal, I don't care how you blow off your fake job,
但我不喜欢你让蒂娜
but I don't like Tina having to cover
帮你做现实中的工作
for you at your real job
因为那样她就不能帮我做了
'cause then she doesn't cover for me as well.
-所以赶紧干活 -马上
- So get wiping. - I will.
先给你们看看这个
But first, check this out.
我叫它亮闪闪羽毛大杂烩
I call it Feather Glitter Glue,
大家都说这名字绝了
and everyone said it was the best name ever.
做七岁小孩就是这么容易
That's how easy it is to be a seven-year-old.
你好啊 朋友 舍友
G'day, mate. Roommate.
今天放学后我们就要开始集中做预算了
You pumped about coming over after school
有没有感到干劲十足啊
and getting into some heavy duty budgeting?
对不起 亚历克斯
Oh, sorry, Alex.
我去不了 我还得去找工作
I can't. Still got to find a dang job.
没有假的钱钱你就买♥♥不到
You can't buy fake Ding Dongs and Ho Hos
假的巧克力蛋糕不是吗
with no fake dough-dough, right?
好吧
Okay.
天啊 天啊 鲍勃
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Bob.
-他们进来了 是他们 -谁啊
- They're in here. That's them. - Who?
隔壁理发店的人
The hair people who work next door.
不要看他们 不要看
Don't look at 'em, don't look.
但我们不是得招待他们吗
But don't we want to serve them food?
好吧 我来帮他们点单
Fine, I'll take their order.
你可以的 琳达
You can do this, Linda.
-你需要我去吗 -不 我可以
- Do you want me to take... - No, I can do it.
你…你们好
H-hi, hello.
现在点菜吗
Can I take your order?
我们两人要一份今日汉堡和薯条
We'll have one Burger of the Day and fries to share. Thanks.
你们在"发囊"沙龙工作对吗
Y-You work at Frolicles, don't you?
是的 我是接待 她帮人洗头
Yeah, I'm the receptionist. She's the shampooer.
我只想说你的发型太酷了
You know, can I just say that your hair is amazing?
-你的也是 -是的
- So is yours. - It is.
你有空也可以来 伊冯能解决你的问题
You should come in sometime. Yvonne can fix that.
她绝对可以
She could totally fix that.
解决什么 伊冯是谁
Fix what? Who's Yvonne?
伊冯是发型师
Yvonne is the stylist.
也是梦想家
And a visionary.
你就是伊冯口中的"毛毛虫头"
Yeah, you're what Yvonne would call a "Caterpillar head."
她能让你的发型破茧成蝶
She can turn you into a butterfly head.
你猜怎么着 伊冯周四三点有空
You know what, Yvonne has an opening Thursday at 3:00.
我把这个机会给你 这是你应得的
I'm gonna give it to you because you deserve it.
你还可以使用亲友折扣
And you can get the friends and neighbors discount.
毛毛虫头 周四 三点 搞定
Caterpillar head, Thursday at 3:00. Okay.
-我还不确定 -我已经帮你预约了
- Wha... I-I don't know. - You're in. You're booked.
伊冯会改变你的人生
Yvonne's gonna change your life.
适应改变吧 做好准备
Get used to it. Get ready.
你说不出话 哑口无言
You're speechless, you don't know what to say.
-但我们还饿着肚子 -对对 好的 好的
- We do need food, though. - Yeah, yeah. Oh, okay, okay.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
你要去做一个漂亮的发型然后离开我吗
Are you gonna get amazing hair and then leave me?
-我不知道 -你也走不了多远
- I don't know. - Well, you won't make it far,
因为格雷琴会找到你
because Gretchen will hunt you down
然后把你杀掉
and then she'll murder you.
我知道 天啊 她来了
I know. Oh, God, she's here.
是蒂娜和露易丝
Oh, it's Tina and Louise.
回来了 姑娘们
Hi, girls.
你为什么躲在柜台后面
Why are you ducking behind the counter?
-挺好玩的 -你们的兄弟去哪里了
- That's fun. - Where's your brother?
对了 他在亚历克斯那里
Oh, right, he's at Alex's.
他最好在亚历克斯那里
He better be at Alex's.
把他的活都丢给我们 主要是丢给你
Leaving us... mostly you... Doing all his work.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表