-是吗 -他这下必须跟我说话了
- He did? - He's gonna have to talk to me now.
他不见了
He's gone.
这人到店里来 吃了饭
The guy comes in here, eats,
话都没说两句 丢下他的公文包
barely says two words, leaves his briefcase
嗖的一声 消失不见了
and, poof, nowhere to be seen.
对 不合常理
Yeah, it doesn't add up.
他忘了公文包多半是因为分心了
He probably forgot his briefcase because he was distracted.
因为被两个诡异的家伙
By the two totally not creepy people
一直盯着看
who kept staring at him.
才不是
No, that's not it.
让我看看他的公文包
Let-let me see the briefcase.
这上面有电♥话♥号♥码
There's a phone number on here.
我打给他
I'll-I'll give him a call.
他居然叫比利·班丹纳[头巾品牌]
His name is Billy Bandana.
这算什么名字
What kind of name is Billy Bandana?
可疑 非常可疑
Suspicious. Very suspicious.
嘘 电♥话♥通了
Shh. It's ringing.
他自己录了语♥音♥提示 说这个号♥码停机了
It's a recording saying the number is no longer in service.
让我看看 我们打开它吧
Let me see that. Let's try and open it.
什么 不 我真的觉得你不该这样做
What? No. I really don't think you should do that.
锁了 剧情变得错综复杂起来
It's locked. The plot thickens.
他最终会想起来他落这里了
Look, he'll eventually realize he forgot it here
然后就会回来取的
and then he'll come back to pick it up.
拜托 鲍勃 一个叫比利·班丹纳的神秘家伙
Come on, Bob. A mysterious guy named Billy Bandana
来到这里 离开时落下一个手提箱
comes in here and leaves a briefcase?
你却对里面的东西完全不感兴趣吗
And you have no interest in what's inside?
对 没错
Yes. That is correct.
你到底是谁 比利·班丹纳
Who are you, Billy Bandana?
你想告诉我们什么
And what are you trying to tell us?
天啊
Oh, my God.
吉恩 有坏消息
Okay, so bad news, Gene.
一个律师给了我这个 让我给你
A lawyer delivered this to me to give to you.
-是什么 -像是合同
- What is it? - Looks like a contract.
有法律效力的 "我特此承诺
A legit one. "I hereby promise
将参加考特尼的MV拍摄"
to be in Courtney's music video."
如果违约 就要赔偿1000美元
And if you don't do it, you have to pay $1,000?
这里还有你的签名
And then there's your signature.
明显是假冒的
Ha! This is an obvious forgery.
我的签名有和平标志
I sign my name with a peace sign,
阴阳图 外加四个闪电
a yin-yang and four lightning bolts.
拜托 吉恩 就去录MV吧
Come on, Gene. Just do the music video.
我说了 我不想和这首歌♥有任何关系
I told you, I don't want anything to do with this song.
为什么 你有什么毛病
Why? What is wrong with you?
数不尽的顶级糖果
We're talking about all the best candy,
你都不想吃吗
and we're talking about tons of it!
-我们在干吗 -开小会
- What are we doing? - Shh. We're huddling.
我不想参加MV录制
The reason I don't want to help with the video
是因为那歌♥太难听了
is the song stinks.
都不能说是难听
It's not even good bad.
它和无数首别的歌♥迷之相似
It sounds like a million other songs.
-但又四不像 -我还是搞不懂
- Or it's trying to. - I still don't see
为什么这就让糖不香了
why this makes candy not taste good.
我做不到 我就是做不到
I can't be a part of it. I just can't.
如果我告诉她这些 她会很受伤
And if I tell her any of this, it will hurt her feelings.
吉恩 你们在开小会吗 能加一个不
Gene! Gene! Are you in a huddle? Room for one more?
抱歉 考特尼 我们刚结束
Sorry, Courtney, we just de-huddled.
而且感觉其实没那么好 相信我
It wasn't even that good. Trust me.
那有人有话跟我说吗
So, does anyone have any news for me?
吉恩 求求你了
Oh, Gene! I'm begging you.
明天一定来我录我的MV
Please be in my video tomorrow.
求求你了 这个人行道硌得我膝盖好痛
Please! okay, the sidewalk is hurting my knees.
明天吗 我这周末要去怀俄明
Tomorrow? Oh, I'm going to Wyoming this weekend.
听说杰克逊镇出现了一个大洞
Apparently, there's a hole in Jackson.
Jackson Hole是怀俄明州著名旅游景点
我去看看能不能帮上忙
I'm gonna see if I can help.
好吧 吉恩不在就不用录了
Okay. No Gene, no video.
我还是取消拍摄吧
I guess I'll cancel the shoot.
我去通知所有人 把糖果都退掉
I better go tell everyone and return all the candy.
吉恩 你这是在从小宝宝手里抢糖
Gene, you are literally taking candy from babies.
-我们俩个小宝宝 -对
- These babies! - Yeah!
抱歉我喊了 但你说得对
Sorry I yelled. But yeah!
内疚感超标了
Too much guilt!
我放弃 考特尼
I give up! Courtney!
我去录MV
I'll be in your video.
真的吗 太好了
You will? Great!
我们明天下午在这碰头
See you all here tomorrow afternoon for the shoot.
在那之前 先去我家
And at my house before that
吃个午饭 开个创意会
for an early lunch/creative meeting.
我们在老爹帕尼尼家
We're ordering in sandwiches
订了三明治
from Grandpa Nini's Grand Paninis.
我要芝士火鸡味的
I'll have the turkey and cheese!
告诉尼尼老爹
And tell Grandpa Nini
给我多加辣椒和炸西葫芦
I want extra pepperoncini and fried zucchini!
吉恩 帮助朋友是件好事
Well, Gene, I think it's nice you're helping your friend.
不过要小心 别让你可爱的小屁♥股♥
Just be careful you don't steal the show
喧宾夺主了
with that cute little tushy of yours.
我尽量吧
I'll try not to.
你们为什么也去帮忙
And you two are helping on this for what,
为了不工作吗
to get out of work?
-不是 为了糖 -对 糖
- Nope. Candy. - Yeah, candy.
这样就不能在餐厅干活了 肯定不好受
Yeah, no, missing work. Whew, gonna be rough.
我看不出来露易丝是不是认真的
I can't tell if Louise is serious,
但我真的会想念在餐厅干活的
but I'll actually miss being at work.
那儿的气味 你们
The smells. You guys.
你们的气味
The smell of you guys.
到底装了什么
What's in you?
随便问问 我们一般不会把客人
Just checking, we don't normally bring stuff home
留在店里的东西带回家吧
that people leave in the restaurant, do we?
不会 蒂娜
No, Tina, we don't.
但你妈坚称有东西不对劲
But your mom is convinced that something weird is going on
就因为把公文包落在店里的人
because the man who owns the briefcase
在店里安静地吃完东西就离开了
ate food quietly at our restaurant and then he left.
他叫比利·班丹纳
His name is Billy Bandana.
电♥话♥打不通 非常诡异
His number's disconnected. It's weird.
猜想里面会有什么还挺有趣的
It is kind of fun to imagine what could be in there.
他在职场的敌人们
Human hands from all of his enemies
被切下来的手
in the briefcase business world.
或者是各种头巾
Or a bunch of business bandanas?
经常跑业务的商业人士用的那种
for a working man on the go.
也许吧 装得很满
Maybe. Whatever it is, it's packed so tight,
一点声音也没有
it doesn't make a sound.
像爸爸穿那件毛衣时的胸
Like Dad's boobs in that one sweater.
大家 快进来
Hey, guys. Come on in.
鲁帕 朱莉和彼得·派斯卡德罗早就到了
Rupa, Julie and Peter Pescadero are already here
已经换好了拍摄服装
getting their "Locker Love" On.
-是的 -嗨
- Yeah, we are. - Hi!
吉恩
Gene! Buddy!
你来了啊
You're here!
我们直接去录音室
Why don't we duck into my studio
把歌♥的最后一句录了吧
and record the last line of the song?
好吧
Okay.
首先 快速热身
First, a quick warm-up.
我们先润润嗓子
Let's stretch out that voice.
露天坑烧烤酱
Open pit barbecue sauce.
该你了
Now you do it.
不用了谢谢 我已经热好身了
No, thanks. I'm all warmed up.
他一路上都在唱烧烤酱
Yeah, he barbecue sauced all the way here.
去给他们点颜色瞧瞧 吉恩
Now go knock 'em dead, Gene,
趁你身子还热
while you're still saucy!
我录了一段导唱
Okay, I've already recorded a guide track,
我现在放一遍
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表