《开心汉堡店》第十二季第九集
西虫故事[戏仿电影名《西城故事》]
除虫害公♥司♥
-好脏 -是说我们还是说房♥子
- So filthy. - Us or the house?
-都有点 无意冒犯 -我不介意
- Both, kind of. No offense. - None taken.
别忘了
Listen, don't forget,
在维奥莱来之前 我们得保持家里干净
we got to keep the apartment clean for when Violet comes.
谁是维奥莱来着
Who's Violet, again?
那位给我们写信的女士
The woman who wrote us that letter,
她是在这栋房♥子里长大的
who grew up in the apartment.
她今天下午要过来 看看老房♥子
She's coming over this afternoon to see the old place.
等她想起来是这么个地方 该失望了
She's gonna be disappointed when she remembers it's this.
爸 你能不能再咬一口
Dad, can you take another bite,
但这次更精神一点
but this time, look more alive?
-什么 -是我的摄影课作业
- Huh? - It's for my photography class assignment.
-主题是生命 -我吃蛋跟生命有什么关系
- The theme is life. - Why is me eating eggs life?
因为今天就要交作业了 我算是
Because it's due today and I kind of waited
拖到了最后一刻 所以笑一个
till the last minute, so smile?
干得漂亮
Thattagirl.
我不确定我能用好学校相机
I mean, I'm not totally confident with the school camera.
我拍的不少照片都有点糊
A lot of the pictures I take are kind of blurry--
有些非常糊 但至少我不逃课
sometimes a lot blurry-- but at least I don't skip class
不像其他人
like everyone else.
我说的"其他人"
And by "Everyone,"
就是苔米 小吉米 乔丝玲 和齐克
I mean Tammy, Jimmy Jr., Jocelyn and Zeke.
青少版忍♥者神龟组合
The teenage pubin' ninja turtles.
没错 他们会课上溜出去
Yeah, they sneak off during class and get slushies
去街那头的便利店买♥♥冰沙
at the convenience store down the street.
然后他们会在一间废弃的房♥子里呆着
And then they hang out at an abandoned house
那房♥子有一半都拆了
that's partly demolished.
他们管它叫半屋
They call it Half House.
我从来没跟他们去过 但听着好棒
I've never gone with them, but it sounds great.
正相反 听起来好烂
Counterpoint: sounds terrible.
除了冰沙
Except for the slushies part.
我们以前会逃课去干掉的下水道
We used to skip school and go to the dried-up sewer tunnel.
有点臭 但很有趣
It smelled a little, but it was fun.
但是你们不该逃课的
But you shouldn't skip.
我知道 我不逃课
No, I know. I don't skip class.
但我感觉错过了好多有意思的事
But I feel like I miss out on all the fun.
你错过的很可能是破伤风梭菌
Well, you probably miss out on a lot of tetanus.
蒂姐 给我照一张
Hey, T, take a picture of this.
我是吐司先生
I'm Glenn Toast.
吉恩 你弄得一地面包屑
Gene! You're getting crumbs all over the floor.
抱歉 这是为了艺术
Sorry. It's for art.
我的天
Oh, my God.
昨天去半屋太有趣了
Half House was so fun yesterday.
还记得天花板掉下来一块吗
Remember when some of the ceiling fell down
我们假装是装了天窗
and we pretended we were putting in a skylight?
没错 好多自然光
Yeah. So much natural light.
我也挺想见见自然光
I wouldn't mind seeing natural light.
你们有没有注意到布兰卡先生
Hey, have you guys noticed Mr. Branca's been mopping
这半天一直在擦同一个地方
that same spot for a really long time?
他可能是在想事情
Maybe he's lost in thought,
回忆他处理过的各种棘手污渍
remembering all the tricky spills he's cleaned up.
还有那些清理不掉的污渍
And all the spills that got away.
滚到那边去了
Oops, it rolled over there.
过去捡吧
You better go get it.
-奇怪 -对 他为什么那么讨厌铅笔
- Odd. - Yeah. Why does he hate pencils so much?
因为铅笔总是引诱我们去吃后面的橡皮吗
Because they taunt you with their delicious-looking erasers
看着好吃 但其实味道不好吗
that actually don't taste that good?
这边就是客厅 一直都像现在这么干净
And here's the living room that always looks this clean.
天啊 和我印象中一模一样
Oh, my goodness. It's just like I remembered.
-这面墙吗 -整个房♥间
- The wall? - The whole room.
不过我们的沙发放在那边
Except we had the couch over there,
因为那样才最合理
'cause it just made the most sense.
但你们把它移过去了
But the couch over there is what you did.
话说你写信提到 你来这边是为了
So in your letter, you mentioned you're in town
庆祝令堂的九十大寿
for your mom's 90th birthday?
对 我们计划搞一个大家庭聚会
Yep. We've got a big family party planned.
我这一辈的亲戚都要来
All the cousins are coming.
有意思 你们肯定关系特别好
Ooh, fun. Kissing cousins, maybe? Right?
没有
No.
-好吧 -我能看看我以前住的房♥间吗
- Right, right. Yuck. - Could I look at my old room?
当然 别看床底下就行
Of course. Just don't look under the bed.
并不是因为有人往床底下
Not because anyone stuffed a bunch
塞了一堆脏衣服
of dirty clothes under there.
我们可以看到特写
So you got the close-up,
中景镜头 以及我的最爱 远景
the medium shot and my favorite, the long shot.
我当私♥家♥侦♥探♥的时候
This is the one that came in very handy
这一种特别有用
in my work as a private investigator.
用远景抓拍到了不少渣男渣女
Caught a lot of dirty dogs with the long shot.
-我说过我以前是私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗 -说了
- Did I mention I used to be a P.I.? - Yes.
记住 周五要举办摄影展
Okay, remember, the photography show is this Friday,
主题是不同视角
and the theme is different perspectives.
我能用这张乔丝玲的照片参展吗
Can I use this picture of Jocelyn
我刚用手♥机♥拍的
I just took on my phone for the show?
不行 不能用手♥机♥照片
No, no cell phone pictures.
这门课是胶卷摄影
This is a film photography class.
所以我才给了你们胶卷相机
Like it's been since I gave you the film cameras to use.
和那么多胶卷
And all that film?
不可以摸鱼打混哦
And no slacking off for this show, people.
我知道我很有意思
Look, I know I'm a fun teacher.
每个人都想上我德桑托的课
Everyone wants to take De Santo's class.
"他很权威 同时又很酷"
"He's an authority figure but he's also cool."
没错 正是
Yeah, you are.
但你们知道什么不酷吗
But you know what's not cool?
摸鱼可不酷 说的是你们中的几位
Slacking off, like some of you have been doing.
不包括苏丝米塔 你表现很棒
Not you, Susmita. You're nailing it.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I was gonna say.
加把劲吧 目前看来
So step it up, because right now,
不少同学可是要搭乘"头文字D"咯
it looks like a lot of you are riding the D train.
别啊 德桑托老师 我们怎么知道
Oh, no. Mr. De Santo, how do we know
自己是不是"头文字D"
if we're currently on the D train?
如果批改发回的作业大部分都是D
When I hand you back your work and it usually has D's on it,
那就很可能了
That's a pretty good sign.
有点熟悉
Oh, yeah, that's sounding familiar.
好了 去探索并拍照吧
Okay, go explore and take some pictures.
打铃前回♥教♥室
I'll see you here before the bell rings.
我不想搭"头文字D"
I don't want to get stuck on the D train.
惨了 相机坏了
Oh, no! It broke.
扭上去就好了
You can just screw it back on.
这窍门不错 谢谢 苏丝米塔
Oh, cool trick. Thanks, Susmita.
不是什么窍门
It's not really a trick.
相机就是这么用的
It's just how cameras work.
好 好 我不会告诉别人的
Right, right. Wink.
谢了 鲍勃 虽然琳达不是这么倒咖啡的
Thanks, Bob. I mean, it's not how Linda pours coffee--
她还带着一丝激♥情♥
you know, with a little flair--
-不过没事 -对不起 泰迪
- but it's fine. - Sorry, Teddy.
琳达在楼上待了好久
Geez, Linda's been upstairs for a while.
我们的公♥寓♥要看多久
I mean, how long does it take for someone
才能看完 又没多大
to look at our apartment? It's not that big.
-她们下来了 -鲍勃 过来见见维奥莱
- Oh, there they are. - Bob, come here and meet Violet.
-她要走了 -琳达 鲍勃倒咖啡的姿势很奇怪
- She's leaving. - Linda, Bob poured the coffee weird.
-什么 -你进来后我再跟你说吧
- What? - I-I'll tell you when you come in.
鲍勃 维奥莱说这个地方以前是甜甜圈店
Bob, Violet says this place used to be a donut shop.
-我们知道吗 -不知道
- Did we know that? - I don't think so.
这里过去一直特别香
It always smelled so good out here.
现在闻起来...
And now it smells...
好了 我要走了
So, I should get going.
谢谢你们让我参观
Thank you both for letting me come.
当然 你随时过来
Of course. You come back anytime, okay?
-好的 再见 -再见
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表