剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
Pick up, Walter. Pick up.
该死
Damn.
喂 马丁
Yes, Martin?
什么 你在飞机上了
What? You're on the plane?
该死 哈里 该死
Shit! Harry! Shit.
我们来了 我们来了
We're here! We're here!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
抱歉
I am so sorry.
我们不办理登机了 机门关闭了
There's no boarding. The plane is closed.
不可能
That's not possible.
你说了我可以去洗手间的
You said I could go.
我知道 但我们登机很快
I know, but we boarded very quickly.
这是最后一趟飞往加尔维斯顿的航♥班♥
It's the last flight to Galveston.
我们得让它起飞
We need to get it out.
你必须打开舱门 让我们登机
You must open the gate and let us on board the plane.
-我不能这么做 -不 你可以
- I can't do that. - Yes, you can.
我今晚必须去加尔维斯顿
You see, I have to be in Galveston tonight.
我有个很重要的节目
I have a very important broadcast.
抱歉 布伦特先生
Ooh, I'm sorry, Mr. Blunt.
联邦法律是这么规定的
It's a federal law.
我可不在乎愚蠢的联邦法律
But I don't care about asinine federal laws!
我必须坐上那架飞机
I must be on that plane.
抱歉 谢谢配合
I'm sorry. Thank you.
-亲爱的 -抱歉 谢谢配合
- My dear-- - I'm sorry. Thank you.
-亲爱的 -抱歉 谢谢配合
- My dear-- - I'm sorry. Thank you.
我需要透透气 我无法呼吸了
I need air. I can't breathe.
这是场灾难
This is a disaster.
我们得表现得成熟一点
We have to be adults.
我给加德纳打电♥话♥告诉他你没赶上飞机
I'm calling Gardner and telling him you missed the flight.
不 那太丢脸了 太不专业了
No, it's too humiliating. It's too unprofessional.
他会取消我们的
He'll cancel us.
这才是我回归第一天
I'm only one day into my comeback.
没事的 沃尔特
Oh, It's all right, Walter.
谁都有没赶上飞机的时候
Everyone misses flights once in a while.
我有一次带了把枪上飞机
I once brought a gun on a plane.
不 西莉亚 这不一样
No, Celia, this is different.
我在不停地破坏自己
I keep undermining myself.
事情不对劲 我以前不这么鲁莽的
Something is wrong. I never used to be this reckless.
你一直都很鲁莽
You've always been reckless.
不过你以前确实没这么糟
But you were better at it.
哈里 这是在应对危机 不是社交聚会
Oh, Harry, this is a crisis, not a social gathering.
危机时刻茶很重要的 先生 您知道的
Tea is essential during a crisis, sir. You know that.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 不过...算了
Look, I know this is nuts, but-- never mind.
不不不 吉姆 有什么主意
No, no, no. Jim, what is it?
我现在被逼到绝境了
I'm desperate.
什么法子我都要 来吧 说吧
I will take anything. Come on, spit it out.
我们可以让你看起来在加尔维斯顿
Well, we could make it look like you're in Galveston.
好吧 这是什么意思
Okay, what do you mean?
在绿屏前假装
Fake it in front of a green screen.
就好像科基·罗伯茨假装在国会山报道一样
Like when Cokie Roberts pretended to report from Capitol Hill.
1994年克♥林♥顿♥在国会发表国情咨文后
科基·罗伯茨身着雨衣在绿屏前报道
是的 我记得那次
Oh, yes, I remember that.
而且我还记得 科基
Oh, and I remember-- oh, Cokie.
那么苗条漂亮 却连点常识都没有
All legs, no common sense.
对 那就是科基
Yeah, that's Cokie.
我的想法是我们让马丁从那里传回录像
So, my idea is that we'll have Martin send us the footage
然后我们把你加进去
and then we'll just put you in it.
但我们需要找个有录影棚的人
But we will need someone who has a studio.
而且这个人还不会声张
And someone who can keep their mouth shut.
一个既谨慎又不在乎诚信的人
Someone discreet and dishonest.
洛杉矶这样的人多了
There's lots of people like that in LA.
但他们中有多少人能有绿屏呢
But how many have got their own green screen?
哈里 那画的是你吗
Harry, is that you?
为什么有一道红色穿过你那...
Why is there a red slash across your...
非常巨大 美丽 超凡脱俗的大鸡鸡
very large, beautiful, otherworldly penis?
我只是灵感女神 你还是去问画家吧
I'm the muse. Ask the artist.
那道红色不是故意的 西莉亚
That is not an intentional red slash, Celia.
我的画作是很有深度的
My work is figurative.
那红色是...
That was caused by...
一个既谨慎又不在乎诚信的人造成的
someone discreet and dishonest.
快请进
Come on in.
谢谢你能付现金 沃尔特
I appreciate you paying in cash, Walter.
现在是我们的黑暗时代
These are dark days for us.
强制避孕套法
The mandatory condom laws
让我们几乎没法在洛杉矶拍摄[射]have made it impossible to shoot in LA.
-故意双关 -很好 但...
- Pun intended. - That's all well and good, but--
所以我尽量留在本地
So, I'm trying to stay local.
拒绝外包拉斯维加斯的活
I refuse to outsource to Vegas.
我忠于我的人♥民♥
I am loyal to my people,
但健康部门却步步紧逼
but the health department is after my ass.
对于你的挣扎我很遗憾
I'm sorry for your struggles,
但我们只对你的绿屏感兴趣
but our interest is in your green screen.
-我们得开始工作了 -当然
- We have to get to work. - Of course.
但我有别的事要找你 来点儿酒吗
But there's something else I need from you. Drink?
不用了
No.
你还要什么
What else do you need?
我的一个演员打点滴去了
One of my actors got the drip and there is a scene
但有个镜头今天必须拍 所以我需要小红毛
that we have to shoot today, so I need Red.
-不行 坚决不行 -小红毛 你怎么看
- No, absolutely not. - Red, what do you think?
-你做得了自己的主吗 -你想要我做什么
- Can you speak for yourself? - You want me to do what?
我要你在摄像机前
I want you to make love
和漂亮女人做♥爱♥
to a beautiful woman in front of a camera.
-不可能 -为什么
- Not possible. - But why?
我没法享受性♥爱♥
I'm unable to enjoy sex.
在服役期间 我有过羞耻的经历
At the moment of congress, I experience shame
并为此受到了惩罚
and anticipate punishment.
哈里 你从没跟我说过
Harry, you never told me this.
以前也从没人
Well, I've never been asked
要我当色情片主演啊
to be the star of an erotic film before.
实际上是配角 但仍不失为好角色
Supporting, actually. But a great role.
内涵丰富 台词哀婉动人
Meaty. Lots of pathos.
跟那没关系 恐怕我的答案还是不行
Doesn't matter. The answer, I'm afraid, is still no.
那没得谈了 我虽然需要钱
Well, then the deal's off. I need the money,
但能让像你这样的人出演对我来说更重要
but getting someone like you on film is more important to me.
你一定在开玩笑
You can't be serious.
不 我对自己所做的深信不疑
I am. I believe in what I do.
我带给人们快乐 可你做了些什么
I bring people joy! What do you do?!
哈里 还能糟到哪儿去呢
Harry, how bad can it be?
我的事业已岌岌可危
My career is at stake.
记住福兰克群岛
Remember the Falklands.
为兄弟而战
Do it for the lads.
谁是我做♥爱♥的对象
Whom might I be making love to?
西尔维娅 进来
Sylvia, come in here.
怎么了 罗尼
Yeah, Ronnie?
我会尽力克服心理障碍 长官
I'll try to overcome my issues, Major.
抱歉我是这儿唯一一个清醒的人了
Forgive me for being the only sane person here,
但这事显而易见行不通
but this has got fuck-up written all over it.
是你让我报道这场暴风雨的
You wanted me to cover this storm.
没错 可是是在加尔维斯顿
Yes, in Galveston.
而不是色情片录影棚的绿光屏前
Not in a porn studio with a green screen.
难道我就喜欢这样了 当然不
Do I consider this to be ideal? No.
是因为我被联邦航♥空♥局和现代卫浴科技背叛了
I have been betrayed by the FAA and modern bathroom technology.
现在开工 罗莎莉
Now get on board, Rosalie.
你俩掌握了什么消息 有什么希望吗
What do you two have for me? Anything hopeful?
准确来说并不算有希望
Um, not exactly hopeful.
他们在海洋食物链中发现了塑料微粒
They're finding microplastics in the ocean's food chain.
如果我们不再使用化石燃料
And if we try to get off fossil fuels,
沙特和那些石油公♥司♥会发起一场大战
the Saudis and the oil companies will start a massive war.
还有 再过30年
Yeah, in 30 years,
阿♥拉♥斯加州会变成新的迈阿密海滩
Alaska's gonna be the new Miami Beach.
8岁男孩儿将穿上胸罩
And eight-year-old boys are wearing bras.
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表