剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
他们永远都得不到了结
They'll never have closure.
以牙还牙只会让世界变得盲目
An eye for an eye will only make the world blind.
沃尔特 你上过战场
Walter, you've been in battle.
在二十一世纪引用甘地的话是无知的
Quoting Gandhi in the 21st century is naive.
抱歉 但是无知的人是你 苏珊娜
Pardon me, but it is you who are being naive, Suzanne.
-我无知 拜托 -抱歉 你确实
- Oh, I'm naive? Come on. - No, I'm sorry. You're being naive
很无知 而且你的生命价值观念很轻率
and you are reckless with the value of human life.
没错 我在战场上杀过人
Yes, it is true. I have killed in the name of war.
但是战争令我成为了一个和平主义者
But it was war that made me a pacifist.
是战争让我想保护那些无辜和有罪的人们
It was war that made me want to protect the innocent and the guilty.
所以如果美国想要成为自♥由♥世界的领袖
So if America wants to be the leader of the free world,
那么它就不能在自己国家开展杀戮
then it must not kill at home.
用谋杀来应对谋杀并不是解决的方式
Answering murder with murder is not an answer.
我们马上回来
We'll be back right after this.
谢天谢地
Thank god!
这是你的隐形镜片 亲爱的
Here's your contact lens, dear.
我要赢了 但是你要输了
I'm winning, but you're losing.
聪明的玩家知道什么时候该退出
A clever player knows when to quit.
聪明的玩家知道怎么获胜 我很聪明
A clever player knows how to win, and I'm clever.
我读过牛津大学
I went to Oxford.
-西莉亚 不要 -不要互相讨论
- Celia, no. - No coaching.
没错 妹子要靠她自己
Yeah, skirt's on her own.
真不敢相信魔术师给我的珍珠项链是假的
I can't believe my magician gave me fake pearls.
别管该死的珍珠了 西莉亚 快跑
Forget the damn pearls, Celia, just run!
我要杀了你 哈里
I'm gonna fuck you up, Harry!
说实话
Be honest.
在演员休息室里发生的事情
All that stuff back in the green room,
是你故意要我放松警惕吗
were you just trying to soften me up?
-是吗 -是的
- Hmm? - I was.
但我也非常被你所吸引
But I was also very attracted to you.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Mm.
你真的对我很粗暴呢
You really roughed me up.
刚刚吗还是在演播厅里
Just now or during the broadcast?
都有
Both. Ah.
我们的采访就像是前戏
Our interview was like foreplay.
我希望我没有对你太粗暴
I hope I wasn't too rough with you.
刚刚好
Mm-mm. Perfect.
你知道 每个女人都喜欢法♥西♥斯♥主义者
You know, every woman adores a fascist.
被人凌虐的感觉
A boot in the face.
这是谁说的 墨索里尼吗
Who the hell said that? Mussolini?
不 西尔维娅·普拉斯
No, Sylvia Plath.
苏娜
Oh. Snax...
我真希望你没有住在俄克拉荷马州
I wish you didn't live in Oklahoma.
你知道在加利福尼亚还保留了死刑呢
Hey, you know they still have the death penalty in California.
直言不讳
第一季 第五集
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表