剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
Rafe's penis.
她开玩笑的
She's joking.
不 没有很红
No, it wasn't that red.
都准备好了
It's all set.
押了六千赌他第二回合输
Got six grand on him going down in the second round.
那我还是可以给他加油对吧
But I can still root for him, right?
这只是为了弥补
I mean, this is just to make up for the money
我在牌场上输的钱
that I lost at that poker game.
当然是了 亲爱的
Of course it is, sweetheart.
我的曾叔祖父亚历山大·布朗特
You know, my great-great-uncle Alexander Blunt
曾经和昆斯贝理侯爵拳击过
once sparred with the Marquess of Queensberry.
所以拳击可以说是家族遗传的天赋
So boxing has long been in our blood.
什么豪杰
The Marxist of what?
不是豪杰 是侯爵
Not Marxist. Marquess.
天呐 是昆斯贝理侯爵
Oh, good lord. The Marquess of Queensberry.
他创立了拳击的规则
He invented the rules of boxing.
别太用力 哈利
Not so hard, Harry.
侯爵还把奥斯卡·王尔德关了起来
He also imprisoned Oscar Wilde.
所有说他干了一件好事一件坏事
So he did one good thing and one bad thing.
我完全听不懂你爹在曰些啥
I have no idea what your father's talking about.
别理他 把我手包好就行了
Just ignore him and wrap my hands.
非常好 哈利
Great, Harry.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
手抬高 雷夫 把你手抬高
Hands up. Rafe, get your hands up.
别往绳子上靠 雷夫
Get off the ropes, Rafe.
加油 使劲打
C'mon! Fight!
小心点 雷夫 你快躲开啊
Be careful, Rafe. Run! Run away!
行了 中场休息
Okay, let's break.
裁判 你看见没
Hey, ref, did you see that?
铃♥声♥都响了还打 裁判你搞什么
That was after the bell. What's your problem, ref?
你瞎了还是怎么了
You blind or something?
怎么回事 雷夫
What's happening, Rafe?
记住 你的手就像面包 你的头就像是肉
Look, remember, your hands are the bread, your head is the meat.
你要保护那块肉啊
You've got to protect the meat.
我知道 像做三明治一样
Yeah, yeah. Make a sandwich.
以手护头 面包夹肉 没错
My head's the meat, my hands are whole wheat. Right.
我还押韵了 你觉得咋样
I made a rhyme. What you think of that?
你一点也不严肃 雷夫
You're not being serious, Rafe.
这人不算什么 你一定可以赢他
He's nothing, this guy. You can take him.
我知道的 但你得愤怒起来
I know it. But you've got to get angry.
为什么要愤怒
Why get angry?
因为他在摧毁你
Because he's destroying you.
对啊 我就是想这样做
Yeah, well, that's the plan.
你在让他放松警惕
Oh, you're lulling him in.
这太机智了 好样的
Oh, that's smart. That's my boy.
-你没明白 是不是 -明白啥
- You don't get it, do you? - Don't get what?
你从来不懂真正的我
You've never seen me for who I am.
我当然懂了 姓布伦特的都是勇士
Of course I do. You're a Blunt. You're a warrior.
麻烦你闭嘴行吗
Would you please stop?
你能别再给我们戴高帽了吗
Would you stop building us up?
能别再渲染我们了吗
Would you stop fantasizing about me?
-以布伦特之名 -雷夫
- About the Blunt name? - Rafe.
我是一个垫底 一个废物
I'm a tomato can. A bum.
他们都会打败我
They bring me in to lose.
这就是我赚钱的方式
That's how I make my money.
你儿子就是这样的人
That's who your son is.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
这一轮我要故意输掉
I'm taking a dive in this round.
你就能知道我是什么样的人了
And you know why I'm like this.
我很抱歉 雷夫
I'm sorry, Rafe.
对所有一切都很抱歉
I'm sorry for everything.
我并不在意你的输赢
I don't care if you win or lose.
我只是爱你
I love you.
好 这样就对了
Yes! That's it!
不愧是我儿子 右边再来一下
That's my boy. And a right.
好样的
That's my son! Yes!
我觉得今晚你该留下来的
I think you should stay the night.
没机会啊 那些打手已经要来找我了
No chance. Those hard-boys are already looking for me.
我得藏在波特兰等这阵风声过了
I'll lay low in Portland until this blows over.
你确定 我的意思是这样也不行吗
Are you sure? I mean, doesn't it help at all
你第三轮还是出局了啊
that you got knocked out in the third round?
这些暴徒这么斤斤计较吗
Are these mobsters that particular?
对 十分计较
Yeah, they're that particular.
我很抱歉你输了 雷夫
I'm so sorry you lost, Rafe.
没关系的 兄弟
It's okay... brother.
拜拜了 哈里 想见自会再见
Ta-ta for now, Harry. I'll see you when I see you.
祝好 小伙子
Be good, lad.
再见 罗莎莉
So long, Rosalie.
替我们照看沃尔特 好吗
Take care of Walter for us, will you?
我会的 我一直这么做
I will. I always have.
带我走吧
Take me with you.
我一直想说这句
I've always wanted to say that.
当事情平息我自会回来
I'll come back when the heat dies down.
我也一直想说这句
I've always wanted to say that.
为了你 我花了很多钱
I lost a lot of money on you.
那不值得吗
Was it worth it?
你跟西莉亚睡觉这事还是让我不舒服
I'm still not pleased about you sleeping with Celia.
但是你到了波特兰马上就给我打电♥话♥
But you make sure you call me as soon as you get to Portland.
当然了
Absolutely.
谢谢你一如既往的支持 沃尔特
Thanks for being in my corner, Walter.
爸爸
Dad, eh?
叫我爸爸
Call me Dad.
听着 我也一直在想
Listen, I've been thinking.
我也可以去割包皮 这样我们就一样了
I could get circumcised. Then we could both be the same.
亚伯拉罕99岁才去割的包皮呢
I mean, Abraham wasn't circumcised until he was 99.
所以那你明年就该去割咯
That's just next year for you, then.
爸爸
Dad.
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表