剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
直言不讳
第一季 第二集
《直言不讳》前情提要
Previously on Blunt Talk...
不
Oh, no.
加德纳说他们可能取消这档节目
Well, Gardner said they're
取消这档节目 或者给你停职
either looking to cancel the show or suspend you.
吃点这个 有点像兴♥奋♥剂♥
Take these. It's a kind of speed.
我给了你三粒安必恩而不是不夜神
I gave you three Ambien and not three Provigil.
医生认为你可能需要这个来清醒一下
Doctor thought you might need this to wake up.
所以我问你 美国人♥民♥
And so I ask you, the American people,
继续使用世上最强劲的武器 也就是
to wield the most powerful weapon there is.
真♥相♥
The truth.
天呐
Oh, my God!
长官
Major?
长官 别丢下我
Major? Don't leave me.
长官 别丢下我
Major, don't leave me.
长官 别丢下我
Major, don't leave me.
长官
Major.
哈里
Harry.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你感觉怎么样
Are you all right?
真是太奇妙了
That was magnificent.
有好多歌♥舞♥女♥郎穿着羽饰
There was showgirls and feathers.
我还在镜子里看到了我妈的模样
And I saw my mother's face in a looking glass.
真是太美了
It was all so beautiful.
各位 没事了
Oh, it's all right, everyone.
我很好
I'm fine.
突发消息 沃尔特·布伦特直播时昏厥
我♥操♥ 居然还在直播呢
Oh, fuck, we're still on the air.
亲爱的观众们
My dear viewers,
我觉得我刚可能经历了一次濒死体验
I think I may just have had a near-death experience.
如果真是如此 那我很高兴告诉大家
If so, then I'm happy to report that in heaven
天堂里满是舞蹈和喜悦
there's a lot of dancing and joy.
我觉得你们应该和我想的一样
However, I think, and I'm sure you would all agree with me,
现在应该插播广♥告♥比较明智
it would be prudent to take a commercial break.
我 沃尔特·布伦特
I remain and always will be
此时此刻将一如既往在这里等着你们
Walter Blunt, right here, right now.
长官 真是够折腾的一天
You've had quite the day, Major.
我很高兴你没有就此离世
I'm proud of you for not dying.
谢谢你 哈里
Thank you, Harry.
上帝给予了我第二人生
The Gods, you know, have given me a second chance.
我一定要好好把握
I mean to make the most of it.
现在该先休息了
Now it's time to rest.
莎士比亚怎么说来着
What did Shakespeare say?
睡眠在你脖子周围
Sleep that knits a scarf
似绳索般织成围巾
around your neck like a noose.
不 哈里
No, Harry.
"睡眠将愁丝编起
"Sleep that knits up the raveled sleeve of care,
是每日的安息
the death of each day's life,
疲劳者的沐浴
sore labor's bath,
受伤心灵的膏油"
balm of hurt minds."
你说得没错 长官
No, you're right, Major.
根本就没提到围巾
There's no mention of a scarf.
不过你懂我的意思 该休息了
But you get my meaning. Time to rest.
抿一口牛乳酒
So have a sip of mother's milk
长官能睡个好觉
and it'll be night-night for the major
老哈里也能睡个好觉
and night-night for good old Harry.
我是真心想把握住第二人生
But I am serious about this second chance business.
今晚我看到了自己的小时候
I saw myself tonight as a child.
我意识到自己从未见过亲生父亲
And I realized never having met my own father,
我要做全美观众更好的父亲
I need to be a better father to the American people.
当然对我儿子来说也是如此
And, of course, to my own children.
值得为之奋斗 长官 但现在...
Worthwhile goal, sir, but...
不 我得重振《直言布讳》
No, I need to revitalize Blunt Talk.
我得关心我的观众们
I have to take care of my viewers.
我也得关心照顾你 长官
And I have to take care of you, Major.
你刚受到了惊吓
You had a terrible shock.
快乖乖吃药
Now, please, take your medicine.
好吧 哈里 听你的总没错
All right, Harry. You know best.
现在好多了
That's much better.
所以
So...
把忧虑放下
let's put our cares away,
过一个平静滋润的周末吧
have a peaceful, restorative weekend.
现在 今晚要我给你读点什么吗
Now, what would you like me to read to you tonight?
有《拉伯雷》 《小熊维尼》 还有《古♥兰♥经♥》
We have Rabelais, Winnie-the-Pooh, and the Koran.
不 不用了 今晚不用读了 哈里
No, no. No reading tonight, Harry.
我太累了
I'm too tired.
把眼罩递给我就可以了
Just pass me my eye mask, please.
-谢谢你 -非常好 长官
- Thank you. - Very good, Major.
晚安 哈里
Good night, Harry.
晚安 长官
Good night, Major.
怎么样了 长官
How's it looking, Major?
我右边小腿已经失去知觉了
I'm losing sensation in my right calf muscle
我想坐下来了
and would like to sit down.
还没好 哈里 站着别动
Not yet, Harry. Just hold still.
现在的光线非常特别
The sun is very specific at the moment.
它闪耀在你的秃顶上的样子
The way that it's glinting off of your bald spot,
就像是文艺复兴时期的一样
it's just like something out of the Renaissance.
我要捕捉住这个瞬间
I have to capture it.
好吧
Righto.
老天啊
For God's sake!
非常抱歉
Oh, sorry about that.
我现在能坐下来了吗 长官
Can I sit down now, Major?
我两条腿都失去知觉了
I'm losing sensation in both calf muscles.
坐吧 哈里 不要再嘟囔了
Oh, sit down, Harry. And quit your whinging.
你一定是隔壁新来的房♥客
You must be the new neighbor. The renter.
谢谢 我是罗尼
Thanks. I'm Ronnie.
你的疏忽大意毁了我的画作
You have destroyed my painting with your carelessness.
-抱歉 -这才是早上八点
- Sorry. - It's 8:00 in the morning.
你不觉得这会儿打排球太早了吗
Don't you think it's a bit early for volleyball?
不 这并不早
No, it's not too early.
我们嗑了一晚上药
We've been up all night on MDMA.
你懂的 莫莉[毒品]大♥法♥好
You know, Jolly Molly.
-行了 -给你们
- All right. - There you go.
你真是开了一场相当不错的裸体聚会啊
That's quite the nudist party you're having.
你好像也开了一场
You seem to be having a party yourself.
坐在大理石上的天才是谁啊
Who's the talent sitting on the marble?
你说的人才是什么意思
What do you mean, talent?
我看到他双腿间的小兄弟了
I saw what that boy has between his legs.
-这又有什么 -我拍高档的情♥色♥电影
- And what of it? - I produce high-end erotic films.
我一直在寻找长着这种屌♥的男人
I'm always on the lookout for an everyman with a cock like that.
这是我追寻的圣杯
It's my holy grail.
他是谁 你男朋友吗
Who is he, your boyfriend?
不 他是我的人
No, he's my man.
你的人
Your man?
我的人 我的男仆
My man! My valet.
你以为我什么意思
What do you think I mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果小红毛想要赚点外快的话
But if Red ever wants to make some extra money,
这是我的名片
here's my card.
罗莎莉
Yes? Rosalie.
你确定吗
You sure?
好 好的 拜拜
Yes, all right. Bye.
哈里 穿好衣服 我们要去下演播室
Harry, get dressed. We've got to go to the studio.
认识你很高兴啊 邻居
Hey, it was nice meeting you, neighbor.
对了
And by the way,
在油管上看了你对抗那些条子的视频
I saw how you stood up to those cops on YouTube.
你就是白人版罗德尼·金 英雄
You are a white Rodney King. A hero.
1991年黑人罗德尼·金拘捕遭警方殴打的视频引起了洛杉矶黑人暴♥动♥
我并没觉得那天晚上有多英勇
I do not consider my conduct that evening to be heroic.
还有
And going forward,
管好你的排球 别打到我这里来
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表